Dark World Society
April 20, 2024, 02:29:57 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

DWA please rate and fix with best suggestions possible

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
2 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DWA please rate and fix with best suggestions possible  (Read 58 times)
DWA87

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 18, 2010, 09:28:38 am Central Daylight Time »

it feels good to be back. lol. i've been working on a dark world deck that i've titled DWA. i kinda call it dark world rush because it's very consistent in drawing but my only issue is that fact that i'm not sure how to control the field for an OTK if possible. let me just give you a rundown of the deck and then please give me some ideas. all suggestions are welcome and i thank you before hand for ur advice. i've mentioned that i tend to draw a lot. i want the deck to be consistent all the way through, balanced in terms of swarm power, and drawing power. Control., (sort of)

Monsters(22)
3 Goldd
3 Sillva
3 broww
3 destiny hero defender
2 Dark Necrofear
2 khakki
2 gren
  sangan
  morphing jar
  night assailant
  mask of darkness

Magics(10)
3 dark world dealings
3 dark world lightning
3 dragged down into the grave
   card destruction

Traps(8)
3 dark deal
3 dark bribe
2 appropriate

So what do you guys think? i'm especially hoping to hear from pkmn trainer or Dark Overlord if he still exists. ciao

Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 12:23:57 pm Central Daylight Time »

I like how I'm mentioned before DWO.  And yes, he's alive.   Goes by "Fever" now.

First of all, do you have any Tuners and/or Synchroes?  Dark World Decks really need them if they are to survive in today's meta.  Otherwise they're crushed by other Decks.

The only Dark World monsters that appeal to me are Goldd and Sillva.  Broww's been OK, and I'm starting to think about Kahkki again.  However, you should only run Broww (maybe Kahkki) only after you have maxed out on Goldd & Sillva, 'cause those are your beatsticks and Synchro Material.  No more than 9 Dark World monsters should be ran - that means up to 3 Browws should be used.

The best cards to discard your Dark World monsters with are Morphing Jar, Card Destruction, Dark World Dealings, and Dark World Lightning.  The rest of the bunch ain't no good.   Dragged Down into the Grave is hard to use effectively - it forces you to Set all S/T's.  That makes you susceptible to Heavy Storm, and even if you get a Dark World monster discarded, you could still be disappointed if they pick Broww when you need a Goldd/Sillva on the table.  Dark Deal's too situational (since your opponent gets to pick what to discard).  The Cheerful Coffin and Fine are just crap, since they don't give you a secondary benefit (just mentioning them so you won't ever look towards them).

So if you could, update your Deck accordingly.  Definite fixes will come later once we know what sort of cards you have.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
DWA87

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 02:38:14 pm Central Daylight Time »

Glad to know that he's alive lol. yes i have syncro monster materials. i have krebons and dark resonators. basic magics and traps. staples, as of heavy, space, giant trunade, swords, etc. traps such as mirror foce, torrential. i haven't been in for a while so you'll need to update me on the newest cards as in last 3 months or so. um.. other than that i have what i've mentioned. if you could just give me some fixes for this deck using what i've given u if possible.. thanks.

i've noticed that fever person was there that's y thought something had happened to him lol. thanks later.
Report Spam   Logged
DWA87

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 03:58:13 pm Central Daylight Time »

ok so this is what i have so far

3 goldd
3 sillva
3 broww
2 dark resonator
2 krebons
2 khakki
2 gren
2 dark necrofear
   morphing jar

magics
3 dark world dealings
3 dark world lightning
   card destruction
   heavy storm
   allure of darkness

Traps
mirror force
torrential tribute

that's all i have.. what can you give me to work with?

Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 05:00:07 pm Central Daylight Time »

Now that I know what we can work with...

-2 Krebons
-2 Kahkki
-2 Gren
-2 Dark Necrofear
-1 Dark World Lightning

+1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
+2 Mystic Tomato
+1 Brain Control
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+2 Bottomless Trap Hole
+1 Call of the Haunted
+1 Solemn Judgment

I took out all the unnecessary cards, and added in what you need.  The basic skeleton's here at 32 cards.  The rest of the cards are up to you.  You could change the number of Dark World monsters (and therefore discarders) to run, but you'll need to keep consistency in mind.

3 Gravekeeper's Spy & 1 Descendant are good defense, and Descendant's effect is truly useful.  Add 2 Krebons & 1 Emergency Teleport to this, and you'll have a lot of Synchro diversity.  Arcanite, Brionac, Goyo... it's all possible.  And since you're using Krebons (a Lv:2 Tuner conforms nicely with the meta), use Mind Control.   This is probably the strongest option I can imagine.  I actually built a Deck this way. o_o''' Thread's simply called "Dark World Synchro."

Choosing Skill Drain over Book of Moon or Bottomless Trap Hole may interest you.  Skill Drain just screws over a lot of Decks and can save you, especially from the likes of enemy Caius & Brionac. ;o  It's my personal favorite.  Thought it may clash with the other monsters you may decide to use, the Dark World aspect of the Deck will be fine.

That's all I can think up of for now.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 05:28:28 pm Central Daylight Time by PkMn Trainer » Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
DWA87

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 08:19:46 pm Central Daylight Time »

Thanks for your ideas. they are greatly appreciated. i will give it some test runs.
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 08:57:07 pm Central Daylight Time »

You're welcome.   I had Monk in my DWS build, but I didn't like how it turned out... e_e''  I literally came up with the simple GK + Krebons idea when I was typing that post. o_o'''  Should work out much better.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 07:10:52 pm Central Daylight Time »

Yes I am still alive. lol.  Glad to see Trainer finally came around. 
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

DWA87

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 01:54:29 pm Central Daylight Time »

i've been trying to come up with many combinations of dark world with other types of cards to make different kinds of decks. syncros are automatically part of my arsenal now so i won't mind if you guys include the basic tuners with syncro monsters. but this deck is a machine with dark world.. i call it cyber world... all ideas and suggestions welcome. you know what to do..

Monsters(18)
3 goldd
3 proto-cyber dragon
2 cyber dragon
2 dekoichi
2 blowback dragon
2 the light-hex sealed fusion
   barrel dragon
   sangan
   reflect bounder
   cyber phoenix

Magics(15)
2 book of moon
2 dark world dealing
2 dark world lightning
2 power bond
brain control
card destruction
giant trunade
heavy storm
limiter removal
my body as a shield
m.s.t.

traps(7)
2 bottomless traphole
call of the haunted
mirror force
solemn judgement
torrential tribute
black horn of heaven

Extra(4)
2 cyber twin dragon
2 blowback dragon

so what do you guys think? how could i improve it?
Report Spam   Logged
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 07:24:45 am Central Daylight Time »

Not really much synergy.  I don't believe it could be that consist honestly. Machines and Dark World just don't go together.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 01:55:42 pm Central Daylight Time »

ok so this is what i have so far

3 goldd
3 sillva
3 broww
2 dark resonator
2 krebons
2 khakki
2 gren
2 dark necrofear
   morphing jar

magics
3 dark world dealings
3 dark world lightning
   card destruction
   heavy storm
   allure of darkness

Traps
mirror force
torrential tribute

that's all i have.. what can you give me to work with?

If you run krebons then you will need to run Beiige. For lv6 synchro. Try this.

MONSTERS: 20

Goldd x3
Sillva x3
Beiige x3
Broww x3
Gale
Resonator x2
Krebons x2
Morphing
Tomato x2

SPELL: 10
DWD x3
DWL x2
Card des
Etele
Heavy
MST
Mind Control

TRAPS: 8 or 9
Mirror Force
Torrential
Starlight road
Solemn = if you cant get this then do a dark bribe or MBaaS or a 2nd Starlight road.
Bottomless x2 this is a common cheap card, please get 2
Depth Amulet
D prison x2

These traps are good and Dprison and DepthA are interchangable. I left some spell spots open for you. You need to add more discard spells or depth amulet. I personaly like dragged down. You dont really need allure.
Report Spam   Logged

DWA87

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 07:40:28 pm Central Daylight Time »

i left you a message in the other post explaing my issue with cards at the moment.. i honestly have no idea what starlight road is and it's not in tag force 4. so i don't have access to that, what would i use instead? and i do have 1 dark bribe, i don't have solemn. i honestly don't feel like giving my opponent 1 card but the payoff isn't bad for stopping a magic or trap. the only other magic cards that i know of that make you discard is the cheerful coffin and dragged down. but dragged down would force you to set all spells and traps. before you use it..

p.s. i had an appropriate deck in here or so i thought i'll post it after this cause this is one of my funnest dark world themes.. lol. please give feedback accordingly. thank you in advance.
Report Spam   Logged
DWA87

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 08:05:40 pm Central Daylight Time »

DWA* Dark World Appropriate*

Monsters(22)
3 goldd
3 sillva
3 broww
3 destiny hero defender
2 khakki
2 gren
2 dark necrofear

Magic(10)
3 dark world dealing
3 dark world lightning
3 dragged down into the grave
card destruction

Traps(8)
3 dark deal
3 dark bribe
2 appropriate

what do you guys think, i know someone out there has some advice for me..
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 10:48:45 pm Central Daylight Time »

Starlight road is an awesome card that can be used sorta like dark bribe and My Body as a Shield. (MBaaS). But it Special summons Stardust Dragon.

Ok so you dont have depth amulet, d prison, Starlight or Solemn. ok then which other cards from both post are you missing?

Also Don't use darkDeal ever again please. if you have mirror force and torrential then never ever leave them out of any deck you post. Here is an updated spell and trap list to go with the last monster list. If you dont have gale you can use a 3rd resonator.

Spell: 15

DWD x3
DWL x3
Book of Moon x2
Dragged Down x2
Card des
Etele
Heavy
MST
Mind Control

TRAPS: 5

Mirror Force
Torrential
Call of H
Bottomless x2

Report Spam   Logged

DWA87

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 04:23:27 am Central Daylight Time »

ok i don't have
krebons
dark resonator
e-teleport
beiige
depth amulet
solemn
mirror force of torrential

once again i net deck so i can use the actual cards in the game. and i listed what cards i actually do have that are important... in my other posts
Report Spam   Logged
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 11:11:42 pm Central Daylight Time »

Net decking huh?
Report Spam   Logged

DWA87

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 07:56:21 am Central Daylight Time »

yes netdecking for now lol. so do you have any advice or suggestions for my dark world appropriate deck? plz get pkmn trainer to get a look at it too.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 7
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2