Dark World Society
March 18, 2024, 08:15:47 pm Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

3rd World (dark world 3rd planet) please rate and give suggestions.

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
1 Guest, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3rd World (dark world 3rd planet) please rate and give suggestions.  (Read 194 times)
Sillva87
Gren, Tactician of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

Badges: (View All)
Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Third Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Mobile User
« on: October 03, 2010, 03:17:45 pm Central Daylight Time »

hey guys. i've been working and because of that i haven't been able to log in on a regular basis and so i had to create another account for the third time. lol dang.ok so here's the deck and i've actually managed to get all of the main cards for this deck.. i believe this was suggested to me by pkmn trainer if i'm not mistaken.. but here's the deck please rate and give suggestions.. thanks.

Monsters(20)
3 Goldd
3 Sillva
3 Broww
3 Rigourous Reaver
3 Giant Rats
3 Injection Fairy lily
Morphing Jar
Sangan

Magics
3 book of moon
3 creature swap
2 spell absorption
2 dark world dealings
2 dark world lightning
swords of revealing light
monster reborn
dark hole
card destruction

traps
2 bottomless traphole
torrential tribute
call of the haunted

p.s. i was going to run 20 monsters and 20 magics but i don't know of any good support cards for lily so i don't kill myself injecting people. that's why i have the spell absorption. i was going to run 3 dion keto and poison of the old man but then i won't have space for other stuff.. so just please give and overview and give me some advice. those are the cards i actually have physically present so still just give advice please. thanks. pkmn trainer and fever i'm looking for ur opinions the most but artickdark ur welcome as well. thanks in advance guys, ciao
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 09:09:16 am Central Daylight Time »

Hmm... my 1st thoughts are you don't need Rigorous Reaver(**** face).
subsequently you can cut down on the creature swaps. you could run one if you absolutley love it.
I would run 3 DWD and Keep some Book of Moon in and run 3 DWL.

My next thoughts were what kind of tuner and synchro monsters do you own?
You would be most benifited by running 3 psychic commanders. A cheap common card.
That card and this deck would allow you LV. 6, 7 and 8 synchros.
Think about it.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Third Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 09:19:24 am Central Daylight Time »

my first thoughts FINALLY! someone responds to my post. i am so very grateful. secondly, i would like to note that the main point or theme of the deck besides dark world, is the lily otk. thirdly noted, i really didn't want to run traps because of royal decree, either that or i could run 3 royal decree myself. so i could have about 5 open spaces, for magic cards left. what other magic cards would benefit this deck?
2 mst and what else? anymore suggestions, and i love creature swap but i'm probably better off running cards like smashing ground, or fissure to rid the field of opponent's monster so i can attack them directly. dwl is excellent because it can target face down back field cards and take out oppnts monsters offensively/defensively combined with Book of moon. i like krebons and dark resonator for their effects as well. however psychic commander, probably just for tuning. i can buy the commanders. that wouldn't be a problem, now the syncros themselves are probably way more expensive, that might be an issue lol.

p.s. PLEASE be sure to tell me what you think about the original life point gain lily strategy,i would like tips on that as well. i like the theme and if possible i would like the best combination of both of our ideas. thanks for posting, i look forward to your reply.
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 03:02:32 pm Central Daylight Time »

Traps:4
Torrential Tribute (staple) I understand you don't have Mirror Force.
Royal Decree x3

Spells: 16
DWD x3 (staple)
DWL x3 (staple)
Book of Moon x3 or (you could sub one for a single Creature Swap)
MST x2
Card Destruction (staple)
Dark Hole (staple)
Monster Reborn (staple)
Cold Wave (staplish)
Allure of Darkness or (Swords of RL or Giant Trunade or Avarice)

Goldd x3
Sillva x3
Broww x3
Tuner x3 Do you have Gale ???
Morphing
Sangan
IF Lilly x3
Giant Rat x3

For the 3 tuners I would recommend Psychic Commander because he is Earth and lv.3
If you have Gale then use it automatically with just two PsyCommanders.

As far as getting back LP with Spell Absorbtion, I think you might be better off using DWL, MST and Coldwave to protect your Lilly and just take the Hit. IDK Maybe. experiment.

Do you currently have any Synchro monsters at all if so please list them.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:37:47 am Central Daylight Time »

thanks for the suggestions as always. i don't have access to any syncro monsters. i would have to buy them. i could buy a gale but if psychic commander is cheap, then i'll buy three of them and then get a gale later on; depending on the prices of the cards and how much i'm willing to spend. i already have torrential and mirror force won't be a problem since i'm working but budgeting is the key right? lol. need to save as well. i can get a cold wave. i have an allure and i have 2 mst already. so that's it.. what syncro monsters would you recommend.. of course, stardust, blackrose i believe, etc... what else?
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 10:11:16 am Central Daylight Time »

TRAINER!!!  Get your arse in here and give us an affordable but useful Synchro monster list for this Deck.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 04:48:25 pm Central Daylight Time »

Without Tuners? e_e''' Aw man...

****, Stardust is the first Synchro you want, but even THAT isn't exactly "affordable" anymore.

But there are likable alternatives.  Starter Deck: Duelist Toolbox is the best thing to buy to instantly get plenty of Tuners and Synchroes.  What's great is that there are 3 Lv:3 Tuners , perfect with Goldd & Sillva (plus Quickdraw Synchron which works with your Lv:3 non-Tuners), and the variety of 4 Synchroes with levels ranging from 5 to 8.  You also receive fantastic cards like Giant Trunade and Threatening Roar in this Starter Deck!

Having 2 Junk Synchrons is great here because you already have 5 monsters that they can Summon.  Normal Summoning Synchron Explorer basically translates to Synchro Summoning X-Saber Wayne if you have a Junk Synchron in the Graveyard.

As for now, get rid of the Spell Absorptions.  You don't need it.  You're better off playing Sakuretsu Armor (I'm serious - defense wins games).  Dimensional Wall is actually the best option for avoiding damage involving Lily.  Have Lily stay on the field to pressure the opponent.  When he thinks he can force you to pay up LP, bam - he takes more damage!  Definitely add those if you have 'em. 

Call of the Haunted is also unfavorable.  Honestly, that crap is slow as hell and doesn't really help much, especially if you lack strong, worthwhile monsters yourself to Summon.

Cutting a Broww should up consistency. No point in having DW monsters in your hand if you can't discard 'em.  I actually don't like Broww at all, but he's fine for now.  For now. e_e'''  I have no idea what sort of good "generic" cards you have, such as Legendary Jujitsu Master or even Snowman Eater.

Cutting Call & Broww will make room for 2 MSTs.  If you do buy the Starter Deck (make sure you see Junk Destroyer in the front!), let us know so we can expand the capabilities of your Deck.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 11:05:08 am Central Daylight Time »

ok taking everything you said into consideration, i'll look for the duelist toolbox deck and i don't have any "generic" cards such as what you mentioned, legendary jujitsu master or such. i don't have dimension wall, but that would be nice, but what about the royal decree theme? lol. ok but for right now i'm following the list that arctic gave me so that's literally what i'm using right now?  so please go off of that list and let's say that i have the duelist toolbox, give me a rundown of how you think the deck should be, thanks. basically just a make a decklist of how you see my current deck being run. with all the cards that you mentioned being the best, and i can take out a broww but just make the list and i'll see if i like it.
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 06:16:51 pm Central Daylight Time »

Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 10:21:17 am Central Daylight Time »

wow arctic i thought you would have had posted something. lol dang. i was looking forward to some reading. ok so i went out yesterday and bought the duelist toolbox, so now am i making a dark world syncron deck or what? am i going to have 2 different themes with dark world or something because i dont' want to follow fever's syncron version with the drill thing. i wouldn't mind running junk syncron monsters though on top of the regular syncrons like stardust and such. i took out the 3 broww to be replaced by other monsters..i also took out morphing jar because i dont' want to end up wasting cards that i might need. and i took out card destruction. i also bought 3 psychic commanders as well but they are iffy because of the syncron stuff in the duelist toolbox. so this is how the deck looks. main cards.
monsters(12)
3 goldd
3 sillva
3 giant rat
3 IF lily

magics(11)
3 dark world dealings
3 dark world lightning
3 book of moon
dark hole
monster reborn

Traps(2)
torrential tribute
mirror force

so where do i go from here? trainer please follow up if you can, i know you have work though. artic, please write something this time. lol. later.

Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 04:48:19 pm Central Daylight Time »

I despise Morphing Jar.  Damn thing benefits your opponent way too much.  e_e''' Seriously.  Should never be played.
But Card Destruction - that is good.  Your opponent will Set more without Heavy Storm to fear, so they should draw less.

This is what your Deck should be.  With both Duelist's Toolbox and Marik's Deck, you will have all the cards listed below.

3 Goldd
3 Sillva
2 Giant Rat
3 Psychic Commander
3 Lily
2 Junk Synchron
2 Gravekeeper's Spy
1 Gravekeeper's Descendant
1 Sangan

1 Allure of Darkness
1 Card Destruction
3 Dark World Dealings
2 Dark World Lightning
3 Book of Moon
2 MST
1 Giant Trunade
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole

1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Hole
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

o_o''' The only concern how many Synchroes you have.  If you only have those 4 Synchroes from Duelist's Toolbox and are not planning to get any more, take out one Commander for Sakuretsu Armor.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
ArkticDark

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 02:34:08 pm Central Daylight Time »

I didn't know you got Mirror Force. Cool.
Also!!! is Marik Deck out already ???

I would find a way to run 3 DWL maybe - a book or trap hole. I think those 6 DW Monsters will benefit from 7 possible discards. Also Avarice would be useful just dont use it on DW Monsters.
Also I would add a third rat. - descendant. Spy's could stay but trainer, he is trying to focus on Lily OTK DW style.
You could also run the 3 decrees instead of bottomlesses.

If you could get a SLR Starlight Road from a Yusei Tin. Then we could focus on a Trap list. Then if you wanna spend look into a Solemn Judgment. D.Prisons are cheap. These traps are for a later build you could just run the 3 decrees.

So looks like you will be running a synchro deck.
Stardust x3
Black rose x2 or 3
Colossal Fighter x2 or 3 (cheap Lv8 synchro. wanna my favs.) 
IronChain Dragon x3 or 2(cheap lv6 syncho. wanna my favs.)
I think you should buy a 2nd toolbox and use those Synchros as well. 15 cards in the Extra deck.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 04:10:05 pm Central Daylight Time »

Mirror Force from the Marik Deck.
o_O''' I think he pre-ordered it?  Or his vendors got that **** early... e_e'''

One more discarder would be better, but... e_e''' It can also be dead.  Sounds good though, he should definitely try that first.
2 Rats are all you need. o_o'''  There's so many targets he should draw whatever Rat hasn't searched yet.  3 Rats makes it more likely to draw doubles of them.  You don't want that. D:  A 3rd GK makes the Spies more consistent.
As for Decree, I used to Main them in my ol' DW Deck, but I found even the small amount of defense provided by a few cards was much better.  Decree is a great Side Deck choice against Trap-heavy Decks, but not for everyone.

And if you could get the Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste tin, you'll get Dark Armed Dragon...
Don't think he'll be gettin' Solemn Judgments 'cause he doesn't wanna spend.  D. Prisons & Cyber Dragons from the Machina Structure Deck are good buys, but only after he gets more Synchroes.

Nah, whether you're willing to spend or not, you don't need so many Stardusts.  Two of them are best.

This is the economy-class Extra Deck, with bolded Synchroes signifying the ones you don't have yet.

1 Stardust Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter

1 Junk Destroyer
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 X-Saber Urbellum
1 Gaia Knight the Force of Earth
1 X-Saber Wayne

The bare minimum.  There are just enough Synchroes of Lv:5-8 to pull you through.  Hunt for more Lv:8 & 7 Synchroes if you would like, since they will be what you will normally Summon.  Lv: 6 & 5 are less common callings, so what you currently have for these is fine.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 04:10:47 pm Central Daylight Time »

I have to ask though y am I not running three rats? I mean trainer how do you feel about the royal decree idea? I might buy a second one but yea I was also focusing on a lily otk that was the point of the deck but idk I just want something solid something you and trainer would agree that would work. Ill be waiting for a response later
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 07:20:57 pm Central Daylight Time »

And if you could get the Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste tin, you'll get Dark Armed Dragon...

You serious!!! Is there a guaranteed DAD per Tin ???

I have to ask though y am I not running three rats? I mean trainer how do you feel about the royal decree idea? I might buy a second one but yea I was also focusing on a lily otk that was the point of the deck but idk I just want something solid something you and trainer would agree that would work. Ill be waiting for a response later

Hey look Trainer, he is expecting us to come to an agreement. LOL!!!

I say, Silva87 just take from all these Ideas and physically experiment with your deck so you know yourself if you like running 2or3 Rats. Experiment with 3 decrees and then try a version of the deck without them.
Ultimately you have to build a Feel for your deck so you can feel how it is supposed to run.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 08:36:56 pm Central Daylight Time »

Recruiting is good, if you're only gonna do it once, perhaps twice.  But 3 Rats is pointless.  You have 3 Lilys and Commander.  You're definitely gonna draw both of them normally.  The recruiter just gets in the way and makes things slow.

No, Decree is bad in the Main Deck because most Decks can live without Traps and defense, however little you may have, is way more helpful.  Experience explained to me why no one normally ran Decrees even if they ran only a handful of Traps.

e_e''' No Decks OTKs besides Infernity and (I guess) X-Saber.  Besides some random burn or Exodia Decks, but I wouldn't count on them.  Anything besides those Decks are just bulls**ttin' it can OTK, probably a single time when the opponent drew extremely poorly to allow the Deck to build up greater than normal presence.

The one thing that is solid is a basic Synchro Deck that keeps up good presence (Spies, Synchroes) with good defenses (Books, BTH) and adds pressure with Lily.

You serious!!! Is there a guaranteed DAD per Tin ???

Hey look Trainer, he is expecting us to come to an agreement. LOL!!!

I say, Silva87 just take from all these Ideas and physically experiment with your deck so you know yourself if you like running 2or3 Rats. Experiment with 3 decrees and then try a version of the deck without them.
Ultimately you have to build a Feel for your deck so you can feel how it is supposed to run.

o_o''' Yeah.  That's how they all are.  I thought this was old news. >_>;

e_e''' Aw hell nah.  Either he will splash those Decrees in and take 'em out after practice, or he will (or rather should) just run his Deck normally like I posted.  >_>; Seriously, the ol' Zombie Decks with Ryu Kokki, Il Blud, and Pyramid Turtle may kill him with spammed Lightning Vortexes without additional defense.  I know 'cause I got AR hacked by them with my own similarly built DW Synchro Deck. e_e'''

II'm tellin' ya'll 3 gets in the way.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 09:29:56 am Central Daylight Time »

ok this is another idea that i was thinking about. i like the idea of an earth theme with dark world. what about exiled force? constantly have field control with lily, that was the point of this deck with 2 goldd or sillva on the field with lily is an instant kill. exactly 8000 lp. perhaps take out a dwl for a creature swap. i originally wanted the closest thing to an otk lily deck. what about taking out gravekeeper's for mystic tomato and take out junk syncron for mataza the zapper? i want an overkill deck basically. it might translate into an earth warrior motto. lol. here's a list of what i was thinking about..

monsters
3 goldd
3 sillva
3 giant rat
3 mystic tomato
3 mataza the zapper
3 exiled force
3 IF lily
sangan
snipe hunter

magics
3 messenger of peace
3 dark world dealings
3 book of moon
2 pot of avarice
2 mst
giant trunade
monster reborn
swords of revealing light

i know this might be going overboard but it was just a thought, i'll keep your ideas in great consideration since i'llmost likely end up using one of them, and yes i would get solemn judgement. it's about 15-25 bucks. but basically this is the last deck that i'm going to make in the physical card game of yugioh, so i want it to be the best hands down, trainer give me a list one final time with everything as close to perfection as possible. all the right monsters, syncros, magics and traps. thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 09:47:33 am Central Daylight Time »

while you're at it trainer, could you give me your old dark world syncro post? but still give me my list with as close to perfect cards that you can. i don't care how much they cost, just give me the best build you can and then i'll work from there cause like i said, this is the last physical deck that i'm making cause keeping up with the physical card game is expensive, so it's now or never. ciao
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 04:58:49 pm Central Daylight Time »

My original DW Synchro got deleted a long time ago by Fever (accidentally, along with many old threads).  It wasn't that great anyway, since I was just starting out then.

This is the best true Dark World Synchro I can imagine.  I don't have a physical copy of this Deck 'cause Raven is too espensib. :B
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 11:20:25 am Central Daylight Time »

so the only syncros that i need are the ones that you recommended? that's all? um.. so the deck that you posted is the best deck possible? well i took out the 3rd giant rat and put in a gravekeeper's spy.

3 Goldd
3 Sillva
3 Psychic Commander
3 Gravekeeper's Spy
3 Lily
2 Giant Rat
2 Junk Synchron
1 Sangan

3 Book of Moon
3 Dark World Dealings
2 Dark World Lightning
2 MST
1 Giant Trunade
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Card Destruction
1 Allure of Darkness

1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Hole
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra Deck
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Junk Destroyer
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 X-Saber Urbellum
1 Gaia Knight the Force of Earth
1 X-Saber Wayne

well that's what it will look like when the i get at least 1 stardust, black rose, and colossal fighter.

SO THIS IS THE BEST DESIGN I CAN MAKE, HANDS DOWN, ARE YOU SURE?
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 12:55:21 pm Central Daylight Time »

I'm telling you that you need to run 3 DWL especially this format. only run 2 books and add a 3rd DWL.

I would also work on a more extensive Trap list.
Drop the traphole for Solemn. And I would Try to get x2 D.Prison. Good for killing Stardust.

Trap Stun is also bad ass.
If you start getting more traps and want to drop some spell cards then In order of least importance I would drop Trunade and Allure or 2nd MST to Add x2 D.Prison

If you want the best trap list for this deck I would Say.

Traps: 7
Mirror Force
Torrential
Solemn
Bottomless x2
D.Prison x2

Spell: 13
DWD x3
DWL x3
Book x2
Card Destruction
Darkhole
Monster Reborn
MST
Allure

I think this is a better S/T list. Monsters look good.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 07:43:58 pm Central Daylight Time »

Idk if it's the best possible ever, but it should be pretty good.  It's entirely hypotheorized though.  I think Bakura did some testing with that Deck's predecessor a long time ago and got some decent results, even though it was the (now) outdated version.

ArkticDark's S/T build is better, but definitely swap that lone weak-ass MST for Trunade 8].  I had similar thoughts, but I didn't mention 'em 'cause I wanted to work as much as possible with what you already had.  But if we're gonna count cards ya don't have yet, why would we forget about Dimension Wall?  It's what makes playin' Lilys (and aggressive attacking Rats) really worthwhile! ;o  Especially if you add Magic Cylinders...

Without those effective burn cards I don't like 3 Lilys.  You're gonna be forced to pay 2000 LP a lot. :/  2 would be sufficient if that is the case.  Rat will just pull one when you do need Lily.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 08:21:35 pm Central Daylight Time »

Yeah, Dimensional Wall is superb with Lilys. And Sillva87!!! D.Wall is how you protect yourself from your own Lilys effect.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2010, 12:01:02 am Central Daylight Time »

Yup.  You get attacked, pump, they lose 1000+.  They attack again in hopes of halving your Life points, but nope, he takes the damage.  And Lily herself isn't protected, which is ironically beneficial.  Now he can't abuse her! ]
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 09:18:01 am Central Daylight Time »

so i'll take note of the s/t list. however i'm not sure if it's there now but i have giant trunade and 2 mst in the deck already. so what would i take out trunade for? basically another trap? ok i want the d.prison and d walls, so what should i do? dang.. lol. ugh.. i have to print out the papers cause it's a lot of info lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1