Dark World Society
March 19, 2024, 12:30:10 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

3rd World (dark world 3rd planet) please rate and give suggestions.

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
2 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3rd World (dark world 3rd planet) please rate and give suggestions.  (Read 196 times)
Sillva87
Gren, Tactician of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

Badges: (View All)
Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Third Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Mobile User
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 09:23:04 am Central Daylight Time »

i want to run the dimensional prisons, dimensional walls, magic cylinders and all that good stuff but now what about solemn mirror force torrential bottomless, basically how many traps am i going to run, that will be main traps for this deck? lol. um.. also i'll look up trap stun, but i just want main traps, main spells that no matter what will be there you know like staples but specifically for this deck... whew.. that's a mouthful.. lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Third Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Mobile User
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 09:26:33 am Central Daylight Time »

oh yea and what about dark armed dragon and gorz and the cyber dragons? i'm trying to take all the best card ideas you gave me to make the ultimate version of this deck remember all or nothing, i'm actually planning on spending the crazy amount of money needed to create this deck, so i want an exact or close to exact amount of staple cards spell and traps mostly, monsters are pretty much set? you guys get what i'm trying to say? lol.
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 02:32:31 pm Central Daylight Time »

Here is the Basic Spell/Trap list for a DW Deck in this Format. That runs just 6 DW and No Morphing Jar. The checks are balanced with list for your deck.

Traps: 7
Mirror Force
Torrential
Solemn
Bottomless x2
D.Prison x2
Pretty Much the 7 Staple Traps

Spell: 13
DWD x3
DWL x3
Book x2 -------------> can be subed out for MST x2 if you find you need them. Easy.
Card Destruction
Darkhole
Monster Reborn
Trunade
Allure

Now then If you want to run a better Lily deck then you will want to run Dimensional Wall. You could prolly sub 2 above traps for 2 D.Walls and 1 spell for a 3rd D.Wall.

But now that You are really talking about Spending Money (a crazy amount) That changes everything mostly your Monster List.

If you want the best Monsters for DW then you will need to buy these Staples:
3 Fabled Raven
Gale
Dark Resonator
Dark Armed Dragon -----------> Better off buying Dragon Knight 2010 Tin to get DAD.
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Shining Angels
Once you have these Staples it will be less likely that you will run Lily.

These next cards are Just Personal Preference as I play a Dimensional Chaos DW Synchro.
And secondary buys:
A Grand Mole wouldn't hurt to have around.
Pleague Spreader Zombie could be a usefull replacement  for resonator.
2 Chaos Sorcerors would help once you have the Ravens and Angels.
RFtDD Return From the Different Dimension
D.D.R.

Lets see which cards you will buy.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 12:25:40 pm Central Daylight Time »

i don't think pokemon trainer was talking to me in the chat earlier but he mentioned dandylions being consistent with dark world. and what about cyber dragons? i already have 3 lilys so lily will continue to be the theme.
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 05:58:36 pm Central Daylight Time »

i don't think pokemon trainer was talking to me in the chat earlier but he mentioned dandylions being consistent with dark world. and what about cyber dragons? i already have 3 lilys so lily will continue to be the theme.

No, I was.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
ArkticDark

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 10:43:50 am Central Daylight Time »

He said Dandy was for a Drill World Deck. Dandy is only used for synchro fodder.

Drill world uses earth attributes like drill synchron, dandy, g.rat and lily.
I think LJM and grand mole fit in Drill world also.

But unless you are running drill world don't worry with Dandy.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 01:34:40 pm Central Daylight Time »

hey i went out today and bought 2 d prison and 3 dimensional walls. i want the magic cylinders but how many traps am i going to run? 10? mirror, torrential, solemn judgement, 3 d.wall 2 d prison 2 bottomless? i was going to take out the 2 bottomless for both d walls. i dont' want to go over 43 cards total though, but i'm really really trying to keep it at 40 and what's going to happen to junk syncro and stuff?
Report Spam   Logged
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2010, 10:43:23 am Central Daylight Time »

also do you think there is a way to be able to keep lily and raven in the same deck?
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2010, 04:30:17 pm Central Daylight Time »

e_e''' Alright, you hafta tell us just what you will get.  I don't see a point in constant revisions if they won't be of any practical help.

If you're gonna run Raven, you'll run Shining Angels with other little LIGHTs (pretty much just Cyber Valley) over all of the EARTH cards, 'cause that's the only way to make the Deck work.   If there were other effective options, my DW/Raven Deck list would have it mentioned.  You can add Lily if you want, but there's really no point. >_>;  She'll just be some splashed-in card.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
ArkticDark

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 11:05:46 pm Central Daylight Time »

Well you could just Splash Raven into the DW Lilly deck without Angel.
If you absolutely have to run Lilly then yes add the D.walls but you might only want 8to9 traps.

Raven is Expensive so if you don't buy it. And still run the Lilly deck here is the layout. Just drop the 2 books and don't add in MST.

Traps: 8
Mirror Force
Torrential
Solemn
D.wall x3
Bottomless x2 or D.Prison x2 Which ever you like more or 1and 1, whatever.

Spell: 12
DWD x3
DWL x3
Card Destruction
Darkhole
Monster Reborn
Trunade
Allure
Avarice

I just added the Avarice in but you could replace it with MST or a 3rd D.Prison or Cold Wave. Whatever you like.
Or even, Just an idea now. Only run 2 D.walls so you can run 2 D.Prisons and 2 bottomless. Just drop that 12th spell and run 9 traps with 11 spell.

As far as Monsters go, below is your current Monster List and it could work well with the above Spell/Trap List.
But I know you will be buying new monsters so just list them and we can alter the list below. But you can still use it.

Monsters: 20
3 Goldd
3 Sillva
3 Psychic Commander
3 Gravekeeper's Spy
3 Lily
2 Giant Rat
2 Junk Synchron
1 Sangan

PS: Buy the Dragon Knight Draco Tin to get DAD.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:13:29 pm Central Daylight Time by ArkticDark » Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2010, 01:11:07 pm Central Daylight Time »

exactly i understand what you're saying. i don't want to make the deck if it's going to seem impractical. however i did spend 45 dollars for all three lilys so i'm trying to make them work as best as possible you know? ok, raven is good it's a tuner and you can discard however, i still want to have a hand.

i mean i can discard but something has to come out of it for me to discard you know? getting sillva and or goldd on the field isn't good enough. like i still like broww and i can run the 3 sillva and goldd and have the big 9.. 3 goldd, 3 sillva and 3 broww, originally you guys said that in almost every dark world deck, to run those monsters right, i mean the 3 broww can be put in instead of gravekeepers spy. ugh i'm sorry you guys but i'm very adament about making this deck but at the same time, i want it to be very good as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2010, 01:39:32 pm Central Daylight Time »

Makes me feel left out. 
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

ArkticDark

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 10:03:15 pm Central Daylight Time »

Makes me feel left out. 
Why?

OK look, Raven is $25 a pop ok. Are you gonna spend that??? if not then leave Raven out of your mind.

Currently you have 7 discard effect cards. If you add more DW Monsters then you have to change your S/T List and add morphing to get more discards. But as of right now I would say bad idea.

Now if you do add Raven then running 9DWs is more effective. And Raven shouldn't be discarding Broww that's a waste. You are better off running Beiige with Raven cause then you can Synchro Black Rose Dragon. But I don't see Lilly reaching her full effectiveness in a Raven DW Deck because you will want to run Angel too. Let me see what I can do.

Goldd x3
Sillva x3
Broww x3
 Raven x3
Lilly x3
Shining Angel x2
Giant Rat x2
Gale

I would run the S/T List with 9 traps and 11 spells like I meantioned up there. That is the best I can do with what it seems like you want. But at this point If you have bought the Ravens, I'd say sell the Lillys and drop the Earth Monsters because this deck could be better with other Dark monsters.

I mean, once you have 3 raven and 2 angel, the next logical step is add 2 chaos sorcerors. Then maybe 2 resonators and gale with 2 tomatoes and DAD.

Be more active in the Journal section dude.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2010, 08:07:17 am Central Daylight Time »

As much as it pains me to say this I honestly might not be able to run the ravens at the moment however I would like to have room to allow more than 1 strategy to be used with this deck and I would like to be able to enter tournaments and still have a possibility of going far in it. There's the chaos version and the earth lily version corret? In either event morphing jar will no longer be used.thanks for your patience guys...
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2010, 03:42:59 pm Central Daylight Time »

Honestly, f*ck the Ravens.   So not worth filet mignons...

@ArkticDark's last post: But if you run all those discarding Spells + Raven + More DW, you're askin' for inconsistency. D:  You're likely to draw only one part of the engine, not having enough of the second half to make it work.   Just pointing this out, 'cause this applies to other engines that also run on a dependency of drawing 2 different cards.

Oh and Broww is gei and looks like he has da hairy crotch.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2010, 04:28:46 pm Central Daylight Time »

How do you see it making inconsistency when you are increasing your chances of having the needed cards???

Example one:
A 40 card deck. 6 DWs. 7 Discards. 13 cards out of 40 cards for this engine. 40 /by 3 is 13.33. So this engine is 30% of the deck. 4 of the Discards also draw. adding 15% more effectiveness. Since the engine requires 2 cards the initial 30% consistency is prolly drops to 15% + the 15%. So this Engine would be Consistant 30% of the Time.

Now.

Example two:
A 40 card deck. 9DWs. 10 Discards. 19 out of 40 cards for this engine. 50% of the deck. If broww is in 7 of the cards draw. adding 16% more effectiveness. Again the engine requires 2 cards so the initial 50% consistency drops to around 25% + the 16%. So this Engine would be Consistant 46% of the Time.

Now there are Radical factors to add in like Rushes and Good Hands and Bad Hands. In ex1 you have 30% of a killer opening hand with a 30% chance of consistency. In ex2 you have 50% chance of a killer opening hand with a 46% chance of consistency.

Now for Rushes. Since you have to get lucky to Rush with DWD and DWL i wont include them. ex1 only has 1 Rush: Card Destruction. While ex2 has 4 Rushes the 3 Ravens and Card Des. 4 Times more like to Rush and Raven has the added radicals, searchable, normal summonable, can be used to attack then synch end phase or next turn if it's lv was too high.

So you see, adding more doesn't make it more inconsistent it adds consistency.

Raven is the ****.
Broww is alright. In hand with DWD or DWL. It ain't that bad. DAD and Chaos fodder too.
I'm now too tired to get into why Beiige is no longer Poo. except that Raven makes them playable for synchro fodder.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2010, 05:53:40 pm Central Daylight Time »

x_x; No I read it wrong.  I thought there was already enough Spells to discard 9 DW and 3 Ravens just got added in there.

o_o''' Still, while more of both DW & discarders increases the chances of actually using the Dark World monsters, only the Lvl. 5s are worth using.   Everything else is just half-ass.

Nope, Beiige is still poo.   Mediocre Synchro Material that usually gets some mediocre Lvl. 7 Synchro.  Worthless besides that.  Dandylion any day.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2010, 07:34:57 pm Central Daylight Time »

Poo on your face Trainer. lol.

You like my yugioh math?
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2010, 09:05:01 pm Central Daylight Time »

Also I would like to mention that raven can also be used to swarm. Opening hand has raven 2 goldds sillva broww and dark hole and some trap. So I can discard 4 cards and boost up raven attak and gain massive field presence. Big advantage. What about that As a strategy as well? Remember cover all possible angles to take into account 100% effectiveness. That's my final point. Now including beiige and or browws with ravens and not necessarily needing to run chaos, which deck build seems most consistent? Cause I'm thinking about going with ravens and almost complete dark world. Later.
Report Spam   Logged
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2010, 09:09:11 pm Central Daylight Time »

By the way. Kudos on the math arktic. Totally kick ass. Lol. I liked that a lot. Ciao.
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2010, 11:01:42 pm Central Daylight Time »

Poo on your face Trainer. lol.

You like my yugioh math?

And I.  Eat. It. Up. e_e'''

tl;dr.  I just skimmed past your previous two comments.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2010, 09:31:28 am Central Daylight Time »

so trainer do you have anything to say about my last comment about the swarming option with raven? which deck would you say would be best?
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2010, 09:13:28 pm Central Daylight Time »

so trainer do you have anything to say about my last comment about the swarming option with raven? which deck would you say would be best?

Basically like a Card Destruction, but with a big beatstick.  Not sure on this 'cause beatsticks don't accomplish too much.   Gotta have some protective or destructive effects in your monsters to have a truly good play.

I don't like 2 different searchers 'cause sh*t gets all... e_e''' Yeah.  Things are just outta place.  So, fuhgetabowt Raven.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2010, 09:46:59 am Central Daylight Time »

Lol Trainer. Funny.

Absolutely right about the searchers.

If you drop the Lilly theme then I'd say go for the Raven's.

Because inorder to have a good Raven Dw deck you will need to drop D.walls and G.Rats.

But the main Focus of a Raven Dw Deck is to turn your Dw deck into a Dw Synchro Deck. Main Focus is Taking advantage of Dw's ability to swarm to create Synchro Summons a plenty. Ok, Don't forget. It is more than just rushing beatstick run down.

But you will need Gale.

Raven x3
Gale x1
These are the staple tuner no matter what.

Then you can add Dark Resonators x2 and then run 2 tomatoes cause it searchers both Res and Gale.

or

Run Psy Commander x2 while  running an E-tele.

Or you can run PSZ if you like.

But Recommended is 5 to 6 tunners.

Gorz is awesome backup too.

You can do:
Gorz
DAD
Sangan
tuners x6
DWs x 10 or 11

I know you like a more pure DW Deck so this should work.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2010, 10:12:24 am Central Daylight Time »

ok as of right now this is the first version of this deck completed it's as follows

monsters(20)
3 Goldd
3 Sillva
3 IF lily
2 giant rat
2 junk syncron
2 psychic commander
2 beiige
sangan
grand mole
blackwing gale

spells(11)
3 dark world dealings
3 dark world lightning
2 book of moon
card destruction
dark hole
monster reborn

traps(9)
3 dimension wall/
2 d.prison
2 magic cylinder
mirror force
torrential

to start off i would run these syncros

extra(7)
brionac
blackwing armed wing
iron chain dragon
stardust
black rose
thought ruler
colossal fighter..

now the other deck that you guys are talking about with ravens, i can work on a strategy but i'm only a few cards away besides the syncros from the lily world syncro deck being complete.. what do you guys think?

i figured that it wouldn't have made any sense to run solemn if i'm going to be pumping with lily..

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 2
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2