Dark World Society
March 19, 2024, 12:07:20 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Hearts Burst Into Fire

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
1 Guest, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearts Burst Into Fire  (Read 33 times)
Meddling Mage
DARK DUELIST
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +5/-0

DARK KNIGHT of WoR

Badges: (View All)
Third Year Anniversary Windows User Level 5 Combination Thread Starter
« on: December 02, 2010, 03:35:09 pm Central Standard Time »

Here you go:

Hearts Burst Into Fire (Flamvell Synchro)

MONSTERS: [20]
[01] Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
[01] Dark Armed Dragon
[01] Flamvell Archer
[03] Flamvell Firedog
[02] Flamvell Magician
[01] Flamvell Poun
[01] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
[01] Gravekeeper's Descendant
[03] Gravekeeper's Spy
[01] Plaguespreader Zombie
[03] Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
[01] Sangan
[01] Summoner Monk

SPELLS: [13]
[01] Allure of Darkness
[03] Book of Moon
[01] Charge of the Light Brigade
[01] Dark Hole
[01] Giant Trunade
[01] Monster Reborn
[01] Mystical Space Typhoon
[01] Pot of Avarice
[03] Rekindling

TRAPS: [07]
[02] Bottomless Trap Hole
[01] Mirror Force
[01] Solemn Judgment
[01] Torrential Tribute
[02] Trap Stun

EXTRA DECK: [15]
[01] Ally of Justice Catastor
[01] Arcanite Magician
[01] Armory Arm
[02] Black Rose Dragon
[01] Blackwing Armor Master
[01] Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
[01] Colossal Fighter
[01] Dark End Dragon
[01] Goyo Guardian
[01] Mist Wurm
[01] Red Dragon Archfiend
[01] Scrap Dragon
[02] Stardust Dragon

SIDE DECK: [15]
[02] Cyber Dragon
[01] Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
[03] Legendary Jujitsu Master
[02] Caius the Shadow Monarch
[02] Nobleman of Crossout
[02] Dimensional Prison
[02] Swallow Flip
[01] Starlight Road

The main goal for this deck is to bring out many synchro monsters as fast as you can.

The GK Spys set up for nice defensive wall, but they can also set you up for some synchros with Flamvell Magician, Plaguespreader Zombie, Flamvell Archer, and Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. Flamvell Firedog can special summon another 200 def fire type monster from your deck whenever it destroys an opponent's monster. You mainly want to bring out Flamvell Magician, so you can either synchro into Stardust Dragon or Colossal Fighter.

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter can set up plays for both your Rekindling and for Dark Armed Dragon by milling either Fire-Type monsters or Dark monsters. Plus Ryko can blow up anything on the field. So if you opponent has Royal Oppression out you can take it out quickly.

Gorz the Emissary of Darkness is in there as the insurance plan, just in case your field get's blown up. Sangan is there for you to search for either Ryko or GK Spy. GK Descendant is there because of Spy and you can tribute Spy to blow up anything on your opponent's field and then synchro with the Descendant. Summoner Monk is there because it is another way for you synchro into a lvl 8 with Flamvell Magician, which you can easily dump a spell with Monk's effect.

Report Spam   Logged

LET THERE BE CHAOS
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 05:32:50 pm Central Standard Time »

>_>; How come ya said Frambells were too inconsistent before?

Honestly, I don't believe Archer is very useful.  Level 3 Tuners do not make useful Synchroes.  Gale alone is enough.  I'd like to have more Level 8 powerhouses from 3 Flamvell Magicians than crummy 7's from Archer.  Note that you are running Summoner Monk, so Flamvell Magicians are even more important.

That's the one thing I'd change.

How come Flamvell Decks don't usually run Monk?  I'm guessin' they draw Firedogs enough to cover 'emselves?
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Meddling Mage
DARK DUELIST

Dark World Fortune +5/-0

DARK KNIGHT of WoR

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 06:06:46 pm Central Standard Time »

>_>; How come ya said Frambells were too inconsistent before?

Honestly, I don't believe Archer is very useful.  Level 3 Tuners do not make useful Synchroes.  Gale alone is enough.  I'd like to have more Level 8 powerhouses from 3 Flamvell Magicians than crummy 7's from Archer.  Note that you are running Summoner Monk, so Flamvell Magicians are even more important.

That's the one thing I'd change.

How come Flamvell Decks don't usually run Monk?  I'm guessin' they draw Firedogs enough to cover 'emselves?

They were inconsistent because they trying to do too many things at one.  I just simplified it this way.

I would have to disagree with you about Flamvell Archer.  Flamvell Archer is amazing and you only need one.  You need it because you have more ways to bring out the level 7 synchros.  Black Rose Dragon is still amazing and so is Scrap Archfiend.  Scrap Archfiend can kick the crap out of most of the good synchros except for Scrap Dragon and Goyo Guardian.

The main reason that Archer is in this deck is because that it is the best way Armory Arm and go into this deck's true and only OTK.  You don't want to synchro Gale and Poun to bring out Armory Arm.

Another reason why Flamvells were inconsistent is because nobody was running Summoner Monk. 
Report Spam   Logged

LET THERE BE CHAOS
ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 12:36:16 pm Central Standard Time »

I like it. You know, Mage? Your deck building is always so inspirational to me. Now I have a great idea, but so far the monster list way too big.

I don't run many lv7 synchros but brd so I'd prolly change out archer to magician. If I were running it with my resources.
Report Spam   Logged

Meddling Mage
DARK DUELIST

Dark World Fortune +5/-0

DARK KNIGHT of WoR

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 05:07:40 pm Central Standard Time »

I like it. You know, Mage? Your deck building is always so inspirational to me. Now I have a great idea, but so far the monster list way too big.

I don't run many lv7 synchros but brd so I'd prolly change out archer to magician. If I were running it with my resources.

Actually 20 monsters isn't that bad for a deck like this.  If you think this deck is has a lot of monstersm you should see Flamvell Zombies.  They are 24 monsters at least.

This deck only has 4 lvl7 synchros in it and one of them is tuner specific.

Here's the thing about Flamvell Archer that people are forgetting.  If you don't run Armory Arm in the extra deck then you don't need to run Archer, but if Armory Arm is there, you need Archer.

Report Spam   Logged

LET THERE BE CHAOS
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 06:04:09 pm Central Standard Time »

They were inconsistent because they trying to do too many things at one.  I just simplified it this way.

I would have to disagree with you about Flamvell Archer.  Flamvell Archer is amazing and you only need one.  You need it because you have more ways to bring out the level 7 synchros.  Black Rose Dragon is still amazing and so is Scrap Archfiend.  Scrap Archfiend can kick the crap out of most of the good synchros except for Scrap Dragon and Goyo Guardian.

The main reason that Archer is in this deck is because that it is the best way Armory Arm and go into this deck's true and only OTK.  You don't want to synchro Gale and Poun to bring out Armory Arm.

Another reason why Flamvells were inconsistent is because nobody was running Summoner Monk. 

o_o''' I thought it was just like this before you quit it.

Lv: 7 Synchroes are not as good as Lv: 8's.  I doubt you'll need Black Rose Dragon very often if you can make the better 8's just as easy.  Why would anyone Tune for a silly Scrap Archfiend when one could have brought out Colossal Fighter or Stardust Dragon?

The whole Armory Arm thing is rare.  A Magician will consistently perform better than an Archer.  I don't even think you should even be running the slow Poun when you have Summoner Monk.  Rather than Setting Poun, I'd prefer a Hamster.  More Ryko is good.

And again, if Monk helps, you need 3 Flamvell Magicians.  With the DARKs you're running for DAD, Archer just doesn't fit
(5 Tuners - counting 3 Magicians - are plenty).
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Meddling Mage
DARK DUELIST

Dark World Fortune +5/-0

DARK KNIGHT of WoR

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 08:27:52 pm Central Standard Time »

o_o''' I thought it was just like this before you quit it.

Lv: 7 Synchroes are not as good as Lv: 8's.  I doubt you'll need Black Rose Dragon very often if you can make the better 8's just as easy.  Why would anyone Tune for a silly Scrap Archfiend when one could have brought out Colossal Fighter or Stardust Dragon?

The whole Armory Arm thing is rare.  A Magician will consistently perform better than an Archer.  I don't even think you should even be running the slow Poun when you have Summoner Monk.  Rather than Setting Poun, I'd prefer a Hamster.  More Ryko is good.

And again, if Monk helps, you need 3 Flamvell Magicians.  With the DARKs you're running for DAD, Archer just doesn't fit
(5 Tuners - counting 3 Magicians - are plenty).

You trully don't understand how Flamvells are ran.  You're not supposed to run 3 Flamvell Magician anymore because they can lead into dead draws.  And you DON'T need 3 Magician in this deck.

Hamster is useless.  It's great if you are going first but it suck if you are going second.
Report Spam   Logged

LET THERE BE CHAOS
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 11:20:55 pm Central Standard Time »

What will Summoner Monk do then?
Running 2 Magicians & 1 Archer still makes 3 targets for the Firedogs.  Archer is just as dead as Magician. 
Magicians however are better targets.

I wouldn't say that...
I was gonna say it Hamster sets up a Ryko for Caius either way, but I noticed he is not here...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:34:30 pm Central Standard Time by PkMn Trainer » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1