Dark World Society
April 16, 2024, 12:19:23 pm Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Miracle Heroes (March 2012)

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
1 Guest, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracle Heroes (March 2012)  (Read 30 times)
Meddling Mage
DARK DUELIST
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +5/-0

DARK KNIGHT of WoR

Badges: (View All)
Third Year Anniversary Windows User Level 5 Combination Thread Starter
« on: February 29, 2012, 08:09:02 pm Central Standard Time »

Here you go:

MIRACLE HEROES

MONSTERS: [13]
[01x] D.D. Warrior Lady
[02x] Effect Veiler
[03x] Elemental Hero Neos Alius
[01x] Elemental Hero Stratos
[01x] Evocator Chevalier
[01x] Honest
[01x] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
[03x] Thunder King Rai-Oh

SPELLS: [16]
[01x] Dark Hole
[01x] E - Emergency Call
[03x] Gemini Spark
[03x] Miracle Fusion
[01x] Monster Reborn
[02x] Mystical Space Typhoon
[03x] Pot of Duality
[01x] Reinforcements of the Army
[01x] Super Polymerization

TRAPS: [11]
[02x] Compulsory Evacuation Device
[02x] Dimensional Prison
[02x] Fiendish Chain
[01x] Mirror Force
[01x] Solemn Judgment
[02x] Solemn Warning
[01x] Torrential Tribute

SIDE DECK: [15]
[02x] Bottomless Trap Hole
[02x] Chain Disappearance
[02x] Cyber Dragon
[02x] Doomcaliber Knight
[01x] Mystical Space Typhoon
[03x] Skill Drain
[02x] Snowman Eater
[01x] Super Polymerization

EXTRA DECK: [15]
[01x] Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
[01x] Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste
[02x] Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
[01x] Elemental Hero Escuridão
[01x] Elemental Hero Gaia
[01x] Elemental Hero Great Tornado
[01x] Elemental Hero Nova Master
[03x] Elemental Hero The Shining
[01x] Blade Armor Ninja
[01x] Number 39: Utopia
[01x] Ally of Justice Catastor
[01x] Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

The Deck was born through the interaction of "Elemental HERO Neos Alius" and "Gemini Spark". Alius has very high ATK for a Level 4 monster and is blessed with several good properties. Being a Warrior, it can be searched with "Reinforcement of the Army". It's also an Elemental HERO, so it can be searched with "Elemental HERO Stratos" and "E - Emergency Call", while it can be recycled with "Elemental HERO Ocean" and, since it's a Gemini monster (and thus, treated as a Normal Monster while in the Graveyard), "Hero Blast". Speaking of its "Gemini" status, being a Level 4 Gemini monster enables him to be used with "Gemini Spark". "Miracle Fusion" allows Alius to access all the powerful Fusion arsenal of the Elemental HEROes too. Finally, being a LIGHT monster, it receives benefits from "Honest". Neos Alius is probably the best supported monster in the whole game from a "competitive" stand.

Due to this, several cards that work well around Alius and are powerful on their own are included in the build. "Thunder King Rai-Oh" shares its LIGHT support and it's a terrific card on its own, stopping most of the commonly-used threats. "D.D. Warrior Lady" also shares the LIGHT and Warrior support, while being able to get rid of whatever you don't want on the field. "Cyber Dragon" provides quick muscle, the ability to swarm and access to "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon" whenever needed. "Evocator Chevalier" is used for sharing the Warrior and Gemini traits, while "Crusader of Endymion" shares its attribute instead of its type, but keeps the Gemini status.

Besides monsters sharing stats with Alius, other "Stunning" monsters are used. "Doomcaliber Knight" and "Effect Veiler" make their appearance to stop monster effects, while "Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo" stops Special Summons. All-around good cards are usual suspects as well, like "Breaker the Magical Warrior" and "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind", known for fitting easily in several decks and having high utility on their own.

The build also runs a heavy arsenal of defensive and disruptive Spells and Traps. Since Alius has virtually no effects (since it's effect gained via Gemini Summon is pretty much useless) and the monsters that run alongside him are either too weak to survive (like Fossil Dyna) or work by removing themselves from the field (like Rai-Oh or Doomcaliber), you need Spell/Trap support to make the Deck work. Besides the Alius-specific tricks like "Hero Blast" and "Gemini Spark", "Bottomless Trap Hole", "Dimensional Prison", "Forbidden Lance", "Shrink" and several others are commonly used in order to stop various threats. Also, as the Deck runs little to no Special Summons, "Pot of Duality" is maxed out to increase consistency. While it conflicts with Rai-Oh, it's a risk worth taking to get your needed combo pieces as fast as possible. Triple Duality paired with the searching power of Stratos, Emergency Call and "Reinforcement of the Army" as well as the draws provided by "Gemini Spark" and the recycling of "Hero Blast" make the build extremely consistent. Due those excellent searching capabilities, these kind of builds like to run a very small monster count, sometimes being as small as 8-9 monsters (with the usual being around 14).

As most of the monsters are Level 4, Xyz Monsters granted this Deck a big boost, letting them to Summon powerful monsters without resorting to Synchros. Without the need to include monsters they normally wouldn't only for the Synchro access, the Deck is now capable of unleashing powerhouses like "Gem-Knight Pearl" or control-type monsters like "Steelswarm Roach" without effort.

With the introduction of "generic" Elemental HERO Fusions, "Super Polymerization" has become a very powerful tool in any build running Elemental HEROes. Absolute Zero, Gaia, The Shining, Great Tornado, Nova Master and Escuridão give the player an option to fuse Alius (and Stratos or any other E-HERO you might be playing) with whatever their opponent can throw at them, except DIVINE monsters. Thanks to "Super Polymerization" being basically unable to be negated or countered at all, this trick allows the player to escape from virtually any pinch, granting them a powerful Fusion Monster as a bonus. Other Fusion Monsters can also be useful, like "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste" which benefits from the Warrior lineup and steals a lot of the most powerful Synchro Monsters around.

The Deck is naturally capable of Summoning The Shining and Great Tornado thanks to Alius, Stratos and Rai-Oh, but Absolute Zero and its powerful effect made players consider WATER options. Cards like Snowman Eater and Penguin Soldier have slipped into the monster lineup of some builds, boasting very good effects and providing access to Zero. Ocean is also a good pick if you're running a bit more defenses than usual, since it can recycle Stratos for more uses and provides the WATER requirement for Zero. Alternatively, "Elemental HERO Ice Edge" can be useful too with his effect to attack your opponent directly and destroying potential Spell/Trap-based threats while providing a WATER component to the Deck.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:52:39 pm Central Standard Time by Meddling Mage » Report Spam   Logged

LET THERE BE CHAOS
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:29:49 am Central Standard Time »

Good Deck and well-written description, Mage.   I believe a Book of Moon over a CED will do you good since it is a Spell and if you're targeting a Synchro/Xyz Material, it leaves the monster on the field for you to beat soon.  Why not move BTH into the Main Deck?  Keep Laggia from even forming and kill Hyperion right after he targets one card to be destroyed.

Also, I spot one error:
"D.D. Warrior Lady" also shares the LIGHt and Warrior support, while being able to get rid of whatever you don't want on the field.

When do DCK & Snowman usually come in?
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Meddling Mage
DARK DUELIST

Dark World Fortune +5/-0

DARK KNIGHT of WoR

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 04:57:11 pm Central Standard Time »

Good Deck and well-written description, Mage.   I believe a Book of Moon over a CED will do you good since it is a Spell and if you're targeting a Synchro/Xyz Material, it leaves the monster on the field for you to beat soon.  Why not move BTH into the Main Deck?  Keep Laggia from even forming and kill Hyperion right after he targets one card to be destroyed.

Also, I spot one error:
"D.D. Warrior Lady" also shares the LIGHt and Warrior support, while being able to get rid of whatever you don't want on the field.

When do DCK & Snowman usually come in?

Bottomless Trap Hole is good, however it's bad against decks like Wind-Ups and Inzektors.

DCK amd Snowman Eater come in when I need more stun.  I wish we had Elemental Hero Escuridão right now.
Report Spam   Logged

LET THERE BE CHAOS
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 05:44:17 pm Central Standard Time »

Capitalized the "t" I see.

;o OK.  No Book though?

What comes out for either of those 2?  And haha yup he'd be a big help.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 01:12:15 pm Central Standard Time »

Wow so that card is out now. 
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

Meddling Mage
DARK DUELIST

Dark World Fortune +5/-0

DARK KNIGHT of WoR

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 04:23:22 pm Central Standard Time »

Wow so that card is out now. 

It's not out yet.  But it is one it's way.  I hope.  Maybe June or July.
Report Spam   Logged

LET THERE BE CHAOS
Dragon in the Shadows
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 06:17:46 pm Central Standard Time »

I still don't know why people think that you can call a deck an E-Hero deck with just 4 Elemental Heros in it.  I mean I can put 4 Skittles in a bag of M&Ms, but that doesn't make it a bag of Skittles.
Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 06:42:59 pm Central Standard Time »

I still don't know why people think that you can call a deck an E-Hero deck with just 4 Elemental Heros in it.  I mean I can put 4 Skittles in a bag of M&Ms, but that doesn't make it a bag of Skittles.

Well, Tele-DAD's name is based on 2 cards.  Having "Heroes" in the title makes it stand out.

If you want to be precise, this is Gemini/LIGHT beat but that doesn't make an exciting title.
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon in the Shadows
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 06:56:15 pm Central Standard Time »

Well, Tele-DAD's name is based on 2 cards.

I call 'em copy-and-paste decks.  More accurate.

Having "Heroes" in the title makes it stand out.

Not really.  Just makes it more misleading.

If you want to be precise, this is Gemini/LIGHT beat but that doesn't make an exciting title.

Lack of creativity.
Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
Meddling Mage
DARK DUELIST

Dark World Fortune +5/-0

DARK KNIGHT of WoR

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 07:23:38 pm Central Standard Time »

There is so many names for this deck, it's not even funny.  Some of the names are HERO Stun, Miracle Heroes, Light beat, and so on.

I just call it Miracle Heroes because mainly because of the HEROES in the extra deck.
Report Spam   Logged

LET THERE BE CHAOS
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 08:57:15 pm Central Standard Time »

Dragon's jus' mad.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 1
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1