Dark World Society
March 29, 2024, 04:43:38 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Legend:The Dragon Champion's Deck

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
2 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legend:The Dragon Champion's Deck  (Read 628 times)
BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« on: March 29, 2012, 05:41:47 am Central Daylight Time »

Decklist for those who prefer written decks
1 Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon
3 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (keeping all 3 for now, may cut 1 yet.)
3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier (the ritual)
1 Red-Eyes B. Dragon
2 Red-eyes Wyvern
1 Divine Dragon Ragnarok
2 divine Dragon Apocralyph
3 King of the Swamp
2 White Stone of Legend

1 Future Fusion
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Book of Moon
3 Polymerization
2 Gold Sarcophagus(the loss of SS duality cost me is more or less why I cannot deal with it in this deck.)
2 Trade-In
1 Dragon's Mirror
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm

1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
1 Champions Vigilance (Still debating a second/ trading a warning for #2)
2 Call of the Haunted

2 Dragon Master Knight
2 five-Headed Dragon
2 Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
1 Meteor Black Dragon
1 Thunder-End Dragon
1 Dark End Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 King Dragun
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Alligator's Sword Dragon
1 Leviar the Sea Dragon

Side is full of things I am testing. Like that damn B. Skull I should re-deck and the not-included trident dragion I should be decking...

You all know of my obscession with dragons and my knowledge of fusion. This deck and I have a very well known history. Pieces of it have followed me through the years of YGO since my beginning as a duelist. from my rival/cousins B. skull, to the very BEWD's I won for beating my opponents chimeratechover dragon OTK deck during that deck's hayday, most cards in here that are pre synchro's have a story.I run this for fun mostly, but do not be fooled! She can and will make your head spin if you underestimate her. I can drop an otk out of nowhere, I can lock down a field for an indestructable wall of giants, I can counter every play you make...it all depends on the draw and (if there is such a thing) the heart of the cards.

I call her Metilda, like conery would (cookie if anyone get's the reference), because she is my trusted, tested weapon of choice. I have lost duels with meta decks vs my own meta decks and won vs those same decks with this. This deck is all about "show", the performance is half the fun in this. I use this vs new players to gague strength and give them something akin to a duel vs their show heros. I've came back from as low as 50 life points using decks like this/this deck and I've OTK'd attacking with over 20 000ATK with incarnations of this deck. This deck is where my regional winner drew it's roots and design skeleton from.

I always welcome suggestions, but do not be offended or surprised of I turn down what you say. I've had more duels with versions of this deck then I care to admit. It's the pet deck that I just can't help but run, as she never fails me in clutch situations.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:00:17 am Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-
ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:33:16 pm Central Daylight Time »

Uh I cannot see some of those or read them for that matter.

Maybe Also make a deck list with these posts.

Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 02:40:47 pm Central Daylight Time »

There you go Arktic, sorry for not posting that sooner. The annoying thing about this deck is every format change, every shift in the meta calls for extensive testing for something like 200 cards that can be decked/ teched into here....so Testing is long, tedious and grueling.
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 05:33:51 pm Central Daylight Time »

I made a wind-up looper scoop to a hand that got looped gettign reduced to future fusion+ dragon's mirror and drew into monster reborn XD.

Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 07:59:41 pm Central Daylight Time »

Referring to a Deck as "she" is very weird to me.  Especially one that's made up of buff-ass Dragons.

Guess that Wind-up guy didn't have a Trap.

Fusion Recovery is a cool card.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
BigStinkinApe

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 09:07:51 pm Central Daylight Time »

Boats/cars are calld she, and they are usually manly. This one is a she cause guns are called shes as well.

No but he had zenmaines+ tiras.... Just I steamrolled him with redmd( rebornd) beud( mirrord)and rebd( redmd'd) zenmaines was in attack so i swung in for 13,9 and 3000 so he scooped it up.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 10:33:59 pm Central Daylight Time »

Boats/cars are calld she, and they are usually manly. This one is a she cause guns are called shes as well.

No but he had zenmaines+ tiras.... Just I steamrolled him with redmd( rebornd) beud( mirrord)and rebd( redmd'd) zenmaines was in attack so i swung in for 13,9 and 3000 so he scooped it up.

o_o It's just a little weird.  They're cards.  Cool, but not manly or exactly amazing as those other things.  It just doesn't fit in my opinion.

That fool.  A perfect number of monsters you had.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
BigStinkinApe

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 06:40:46 am Central Daylight Time »

It wouldn't have killed him(it was like only 51-200 damage) but the turn after a loop wind-ups are on the mend I find, as the loop somewhat forces overextention, so they don't have their recovery plays yet which is why even 1 of those 3 monsters would have been too much to handle.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 12:11:48 pm Central Daylight Time »

It wouldn't have killed him(it was like only 51-200 damage) but the turn after a loop wind-ups are on the mend I find, as the loop somewhat forces overextention, so they don't have their recovery plays yet which is why even 1 of those 3 monsters would have been too much to handle.

o: Makes sense.

Although if you only had one monster, you could not get over Zenmaines.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 08:05:06 pm Central Daylight Time »

True.....but IDK why he still didn't fight it out.. he still had tiras to work with.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 03:07:29 am Central Daylight Time »

Bumping this, did more testing and made a few changes. Still waffling on keeping fusion recovery, and duality. Sarco isn't necessarily better....it's just safer in here and tend's not to slow me down when I need to push.

BLS>LPD because bottomline, this is a fusion deck and being able to drop a 5k opener makes most meta decks **** thier beds in fear when I draw even a "meh" hand, which is nice cause sometimes all I did get is that 5K beater and I need to last 2-3 turns on just that to even out my card advantage.

Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 04:46:44 am Central Daylight Time »

That new Dragon structure deck will help you out huh?
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

ArkticDark

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 08:24:02 am Central Daylight Time »

I'm pretty sure that is where he got alot of his cards for that trip to the regionals he took.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:25:14 am Central Daylight Time by ArkticDark » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 08:35:35 am Central Daylight Time »

Actually no, it really didn't help.

Lightpulsar is nice but hard to summon under normal circumstances, though his effect is nice.

darkflare dragon does what ravine can but as a 2400 beater, also hard to summon.

dragon's rebirth is a GREAT surprise factor trap, but it's a -1 and a semi-consistent -1 at best.

This deck really didn't benefit at all, and no did disaster. dragons did somewhat but once again konami mostly screwed us, except on reprints.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 03:27:09 pm Central Daylight Time »

Wow what a let down. I still need 3 Gates of the Underworld structures and 2 XYZ Symphony.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 07:12:29 pm Central Daylight Time »

The fact that the anime art for Polymerization doesn't exist makes me .  Would've popped the 9,000 cap on this badass.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 12:07:41 am Central Daylight Time »

I like the existing art actually. Looks good as a Super Rare. Would be better as an Ultra Rare.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 06:26:54 am Central Daylight Time »

Why do you have a Divine Dragon Ragnarok and what does Divine Dragon Apocralyph do?
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 12:30:22 pm Central Daylight Time »

Fever: Yeah super LOB poly looks great, but I'd like it ultimate.

trainer: Yeah I want me the anime art too, as a super or ghost.

Arktic: Divine dragon ragnarok(DDR) is  1500 light normal 4 star dragon who is a fusion materia for king dragun(the other half being Lord of D). Divine Dragon apocralyph is the dragon deck's answer to consistency. 4* dark 1000/1500 dragon who's effect is to discard a card from hand to fetch a dragon from grave, once per turn.

This is sextastic for dragons cause of cards like REDMD, the structure deck dragons and my personal favorite, blue eyes shining dragon. IT makes summoning shining just a foolish, dragons mirror/ future fusion, and DDA away from play. So you could end off turn one with shining, REDMD and prime. tough **** to deal with for any opponent.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 04:03:27 pm Central Daylight Time »

wow
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 04:36:21 pm Central Daylight Time »

Lance's deck? 
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2012, 05:00:16 pm Central Daylight Time »

Ghost Rare anime art Polymerization is sorcery!  Wow.

And ! @ "sextastic." Hahaha
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 05:29:16 pm Central Daylight Time »

Fevs: I would say so, considering I got called lance for using this deck/ variations of this deck.

Trainer: lol
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2