Dark World Society
March 28, 2024, 02:50:04 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Prison of Fantasy (this is an offshoot of my comic,...)

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
3 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Prison of Fantasy (this is an offshoot of my comic,...)  (Read 383 times)
BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« on: April 20, 2012, 03:42:50 pm Central Daylight Time »

Before I get too deep into this, I want to give a little backstory on my comic so you can see how this story takes place/makes sense.

Preface
My comic is about a Martial arts prodigy, named Yoh Komori (I mentioned a lot of this before on here somewhere). Anyways after he and his adoptive sister Sonya head to high school, after Yoh has competed in the "Young Dragons" mixed martial arts tournament and won, they begin taking classes at "Igneous High". While at this prestigious boarding school, Yoh begins to notice many injustices going on around him and feels he should act.

Taking his martial arts skills and want for justice into his own hands he becomes a vigilante under the name of "Gleeful Daemon" (because of the big toothy grin he naturally has and the spiderman-like eye-shield he wears over his facial scars he can resemble something demonic to a stranger). At first things go well, he fights the bad guys, saves people and feels like he matters, all while neatly keeping up with school and Sonya's growing suspicion of his double life...

Eventually though, the combined mental stress of his life coupled with the ever-growing nightlife as "Gleeful Daemon" he begins to mentally and physically buckle under the pressure. Just when he fears his house-of-cards life is about to topple, he undergoes a few disturbing "adolescent changes". He sprouts a 4 foot-long prehensile tail, he can seemingly enter other person's consciousnesses, he begins to heal from injury rapidly. Because of this, he flees from school without a word, causing Sonya to worry and subsequently under go some metaphysical changes of her own. 

While Sonya deals with emerging psionic powers, yoh is arye in Tokyo and has all but completely lost himself in his "Gleeful Daemon" persona. Though he is healing amazingly fast for a human,  some wounds are not as simple as others to heal, and thus his body begins to fail him as he pushes onward as a masked vigilante. His powers  start to run a muk, he begins healing instantaneously, he cannot control his mind-reading capabilities and he wakes up in completely different places and can't recall how he got there.

Eventually his powers overtake him after being shot by police while trying to save people from a bank robbery. His body stretches and expands, his muscles explode and he becomes almost Gorilla-like in size. He grows crimson fur all over his body as claws come forth from his finger tips. He loses consciousnesses within his transformation, and only seconds after realizing how he kept ending up in a different resting place every night for the past month. The beast within takes over and he tackles the robber and destroys much of the bank before taking another salvo of bullets from the police. In the chaos, the beast flees into the alleyways of the city wounded and as a last ditch effort to hide, Yoh wishes he could be someone else so he could blend in.....[/i]

Chapter one:Emergence

"...Nnnnnnnngggggh, where am I?" she looks around as she stumbles to her feet. "What am I doin' in a warehouse? Where in the hell is this warehouse? It sounds like vegas or some place noisy...Aaaaahhhh!!!! WHY THE HELL AM I NAKED!!!???!!! After finding a dingy shirt and some pants, she looks around for clues to where she is.  "Hmm, these markings look kinda like somethin' Chinese, but where in Colorado is there any buildings with Chinese on 'em? And where the hell did I get these sick scars?!? Oh man,what did I get into..." I need shoes or somethin' before I get out of here and figure out what I did las' night."
As she stumbles along in the dark, dusty limelight of the warehouse she feels a dial on the wall "Sweet, lockers...now to bust one open and find me some shoes! Hmm...18....37...48....5....okay those are the numbers, now to feel for the pin. 48, 5, 37, 18...no, 37, 48, 18, 5...no, 18.....48...5 and 37 *CHING* YES, jackpot! Let's see what's inside....."
Before her is some rotting fruit , a half eaten sandwich and a pair of beaten-up, brown work boots, complete with little flies swirling about."Gross...musta picked a fat-sweaty guys locker...damnit lets try the next one."
After several lockers she stops "Finally, a chick with some fashion sense. Sorry girl but I am borrowing your wardrobe and bling!" tossing the pentagram necklace over her head and fitting the clasp he grabs the bangles and throws a few on each wrist then changes into the clothes in the locker. Camo cargo pants, a fishnet long-sleeve and a "80085 @r3 1337" tank-top. As she undresses she gets a closer look at her body, she has an "X" shaped scar on her left bicep, 2 jagged ones on her left hip that kinda look like a lightning bolt and a "s" and a big series of half "C" and slash marks from the right side of her abdomen, across the lower right of her breast and up across almost to the left side of her collarbone.
"Man, I can't believe I dun remember any of these....Just what the hell happened to me...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sonya, Principal Hanfield has asked for you to proceed to his office. He says it's important." She weaves some hand signs to her teacher about being right back and heads out. "I wonder what Principal Hanfield might want? The AV lab already said they were retro-fitting the schools mainframe this afternoon and I'd be there to fix any further issues the server was having then.Weird.."
The Red-headed Indian girl thought to her self. "..Then again, seems everything has been weird since Yoh disappeared.....Why would he up and leave his stuff like that? He's ran away before, but he always packs his things, and always tells me...". "Miss Shinhouin? Miss Shinhouin!!" She was lost in thought, frantically she taps out a response on her handheld strapped to her wrist
"Sorry Principal Hanfield, I was thinking about biology class. What is it you wanted to speak to me about?" the mechanical voice melodically flowed out of the speakers on the handheld. It sounded similar to Laura Croft but if she had an Indian accent and not British, very logical, calculated but a little playful.
Sonya had crafted This device from several different communication devices over the years. It was out of necessity, and for a want to "talk" like everyone else. Sonya was mute, she had apparently been born without vocal chords and neuro pathways for speech. She understood and could hear spoken word fine, just could not utter a sound.

"I wanted you here to meet someone. He has asked to speak with you regarding Mr. Komori's recent absence. I would like you to meet Professor Charles Xavier."

"Hello Sonya." The man in the wheelchair reached forth his hand, which she abruptly shook and sat down, both confused and amazed.
Sonya was a tech wizard and an information junkie. She was a nerd, and a big one, but she couldn't help it. With an IQ of 214 and a reading comprehension rate of 980 words a minute she took to new information like a dehydrated sponge. She had read all about The professor. He was a genetic physicist with a specialization in a "mutant X" gene he himself had discovered.

"I'll give you two some privacy." said the man, as he left Sonya with the professor.

when the door closed behind him a silence formed, the 2 individuals staring at each other. She looked over his face, it was blank save for that quizzical look in his eyes. He had a strong jaw-line, and despite his age, a very youthful visage. As she began to wonder the state if the rest of the professor was in, Charles broke the silence.

"Sonya, in the interest of time I will be brief. I know where your brother is and I know about your recent predicament. You and I are not so different."  At this point he unfolded his hands and placed 2 fingers at his temporal. Immediately Sonya understood the meaning of his words "I know you can hear me, and I know you've been trying to poke around in my mind."

Shocked, she blushed and started flailing her hands trying to gesture that she was not doing as he said, only to realize the Professor did not say a word. Instinctively, she thought, "How did you know?" and then try to communicate that via her hand-held, only to hear the professor laugh and state verbally.

"I have gifts as well. Yoh and yourself are mutants, but that should not be a source of fear for you. I run a school for gifted individuals like yourself and I would like you to come with me to retrieve your brother and if you both like, join us at the school. Something tells me he will reveal himself to us if your are near."

She was at a loss for words. Here she was with one of the most brilliant men of the 20th century. A man rumored to be a telepath of titanic proportions and who supposedly runs a technological safe haven for other mutants, sitting here, asking her to come with him to find her brother who is also a mutant and to come to the legendary "Charles Xavier School for the Gifted". IT was like her own nerdy version of a wet dream come to life....but all too serious unrealistic to be fantasy.

"WHAT THE ****! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE!!!!" Her eyes are surrounded in slashed, jagged scars. "It's like someone tried to gouge my eyes out...who could do such a thing?!!"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 07:09:55 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-
BigStinkinApe

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 12:54:40 pm Central Daylight Time »

Chapter two: Accpetance

"...That is correct mother, I would go with Professor Xavier to find Yoh. Once we find him we would be welcome to go to the Xavier institute, or come back here and continue on through highschool. All we would need is your-"
"No." the women sternly replied.
"But mother, we can both learn how to better cont-"
"Absolutely not." The Raven haired women replied, once again cutting off the mechanical voice.

"You are both teenagers, and neither of you are listening to a word I say anymore. Yoh fled again and you, as always My child, refuse to listen. This Charles-"

"PROFESSOR XAVIER!" drowned out her mothers voice, Sonya was adamant that her mother be more reasonable about this.

"Fine, this Professor Xavier, is a complete stranger and from what I've heard from my medical colleagues, his work is pure fantasy. It's his word versus theirs. They say he is a crack-pot theorist and I believe them. If you want to go with him you will have to go through me to do it, as I am not going to let you walk away with him with out a fight, I've already lost one of you and I am not losing you to some deranged fool."

She folded her arms and sat back in her recline-able desk chair. She was a tall, willowy- built Indian women. She was surrounded behind her chair by various degree and award papers. Judging by the various tools and texts related to surgery, one could only assume she was a medical doctor of some sort. The nameplate on her desk read " DR. Varianjua M. Shinhouin"

"I can understand your worry, he's my brother too, and normally I would at least sit and consider this more. You know I would do that much...But this is different. Professor Xavier says he can find Yoh...and even if you don't trust him or his theories, I do. As much as I never listen to you as you say, I am also right when you don't believe I am.

Remember how I told You  Yoh could walk again? Remember how YOU thought he would never be able to integrate into regular school cause of his scars and his mental state? Face it mother, doctor in advanced Neuro-plasticity or not, you've been wrong every step of the way about Yoh and I when it comes what is best for us. If you had your way he would still be a bed-ridden semi-vegtable and I would be a coddled, pacified dolt who knows nothing of the world. All because we are different...All because you see each of us as "flawed"....
"

The mechanical voice ceased as the Red-headed girls fingers halted their lightning pace across the handheld's keypad. Her eyes were welled-up with tears and her whole body shook. She was having another flashback.

All she could see was her mother back a good 10 years from this moment trying violently to jam a pacifier into her own agonized facial expression. Sonya was 5 and and her mother could still not get her to say one word.

"Come on, why won't you just take the soother....Oh come on!"
 She was fed up, her attempts to get the pacifier in her daughter proven futile she set the child down on the floor and walked off.

"Allen, I am going for a shower, you watch the baby...I give up, she still won't take the pacifier from me...that kid, my kid...she hates me."  replied the Varianjua as she tossed off her tee-shirt and sweatpants. Her bronze body glistened in sweat.
"My own kid....she hates me.." She muttered as she began to wash her hair. she had came home from her internship at the Hospital early so she could be with her daughter Sonya.  

"I suppose this is what it's going to be like raising a "half-baked" kid....just wish I knew that before hand." she muttered to her self.

"Vari, VARI!" A mans voice shouted over the din of the water and television.

"God, what is it now..." Varianjua muttered to her self.  "I'm in the shower, can this wait!?" she bellowed back hanging half out of the shower, dripping water off of her hair elbows and breast.

"Your going to want to see this NOW!" He excitedly yelled back.

"Allen, if this is another ploy to see me naked....I am gonna seuture your scrotum to your face, so every time you try crap like this again I can punch you in the nuts....." She yelled back as she turned off the tap and walked out of the shower. The brown beauty waltzed in the room and put leaned her shoulder to the wall. Dripping water from every curve and crevasse neatly onto the waxed floor. Arms folded and frown-fromed, she replied

"Well, what is it Allen?"

"Vari, look!! Look what our little Sonya did when you left the room!! It's ASTOUNDING!!"

The baby still scribbling with a green crayon had a plethora of words before her, all scribbled in very accurate detail.

" Mommy, I am 5 yers old.
I dont speak cause I cant, not cause I don't want to.
You scare me when your mad, mommy. Dont be mad at me.
And I dont like the soother. I am 5 yers old now, I dont need 1 nemore.
Mommy thinks I am stupid, that I cant tell what she or daddy is saying.
Mommy is wrong, I CAN tell what mommy and daddy are saying.
I am NOT stupid. I am NOT dumb. Sonny is a Smart girl! Sonny does NOT want to see another SOOTHER. NO MORE SOOTHER!!!
I love Mommy and Daddy but not when they are mad and not when they make me take soothers
" read the green squiggly speech.

"Allen that is just a really bad joke....you know she hates me anyway, so why would you try to trick me like that and say she wrote that?" Vari replied, now visibly saddened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, I gotta get outta here and find a doctor. Maybe a Doctor can tell me can tell me what happened and why I can't remember what happened to me."
 The girl thought as she scaled a crate and climbed out of a half open window. She looked about. She was near a shipyard. The salty sea air kissed her face and stung her eyes. In the distance she spotted many skyscrapers almost interlocking with high-rises.

"I'm in china, or some Asian country...thats gotta be it." she said now pulling herself out of the window.

"Now where to go from here?" she said as she looked down. IT was a good 20-foot drop from here she was to the ground. Looking about she spotted a poll and it lead half way down to the ground.
"thats a start" she thought as she began shimming along the window sill closer to the poll. She hoisted her feet up to the ledge as she gripped it wit her hands. Now crouching against the side of the window, she started to swing to and fro in that spot, building momentum.

Finally she leaped from her perch across to the pole, easily grabbing to it single-handed and swinging back to a vertical stance. Whens she stopped moving she looked down behind her.  She still had a good ten feet to fall from at the end of this poll.  
"Sliding down would be risky, maybe I can climb down." She repositioned herself, like a spider she deftly switch her position, hand for foot and so forth till she was looking vertically down the pipe. She climbed down as if she was weightless. Finally spotting a ledge about 3 feet across from the pipe, she leaped downward across the gap from building to building and landed hanging on to the ledge.

"That was easy." she thought, now shimmying again across to a horizontal pipe on this warehouse. She hoisted herself across the pipe then dropped onto a garbage dumpster lid, landing with a thud. "Wow, I would have thought fallin' six or so feet would ha' hurt more.Time to find some transportation outta this place and get to a doctor." Leaping from the dumpster to the ground and directly into a run.  

"I feel so ligh' n free right now. It's like I weigh nothin' at all. And where did I get to be so agile? I'm like a circus monkey or some ****. Ha!" She leaped from her run right to a wall and then springed from the wall right to another building's wall across the roadway.
"This is insane, I'm like a superhero or somethin' I wonder what else I can do? Hup!" She bounded from the building to the ground and shot into the air grabbing onto a streetlamp like it was a tree branch and rolling clean over it into a squat ontop of it.
"WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOHHHHAAAAAAAA, forget wheels, I'm climbin' my way into town!"

"RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" the baby angrily hissed, visibly screaming but uttering little better then a whisper. It was all she could manage. Pushing the paper aside and grabbing another crown, again scribbling this time bigger and in red on the new page.

"MOMMY SONNY MADE THAT, NOT DADDY! SONNY MADE ALL THOSE LETTERS! SONNY KNOWS MOMMY THINKS DADDY IS MAKING FUN OF HER. DADDY DID NOT WRITE THAT!!!" the little girl held the page up to Vari ash she stumbled forward to her as fast as her little legs could manage.

"HOLY ****. She, SHE gets what were saying?!" she mindlessly responded.

Without missing a beat the little girl with the pigtails wrote decisively on the wall beside Varianjua " YES I DO! DOES MOMMY GET WHAT SONNY SAID?"  Now staring up at her mom frowning with tears running down her blushing cheeks.

Everything now coming together in her mind, Vari kneeled before her crying child.
IT was the first time she had truly realized how smart her child was. She knew that he was gifted as she had her tested earlier that year and her IQ was off the charts, but she didn't talk and the doctors had told Varianjua her daughter may have down syndrome or some sort of mental deficiency that was blocking her from speaking.

"You-you can really understand everything I am saying? You've heard everything?..."
 Now crying completely the child only nods, her most decisive way to speak right now.

"She doesn't hate you dear, see? She just could not get your attention, right Sonya?" Allen said as he knelt down to dry his daughter's tears.

As her father wipes the last of her tears off her face she points back to the writing on the wall "yes".

"Oh...oh my god....I'm a terrible mother, I'm so sorry Sonya. I just I just thought you were sick and, and, and were never...never going to be like a normal little-little girl" she sobbed, now clinging onto her daughter and squeezing her tight.  

"Sonny, my dear Sonya I'm, I'm sorry." Her mother replied.

she snapped out of her reverie.

"Your right, I just , I'm just worried about you is all. You can go, just come back, okay?" Varianjua responded. Finally dropping her cold steely glare from her daughters gaze.

She now turned around in the chair and admired a Picture frame in the top-most corner of her office. The paper was a little faded, and covered in water stains, but it was unmistakeable. the green crayon and squiggly lines meant more to Varianjua then every other piece of paper on that wall. It was proof her daughter has always been a intelligent, mature fully functioning person.person. A born genius. Something she once thought she might need to be reminded of in times just such as this.

"You mean I can go? With Professor Xavier and to find Yoh? The voice hummed out of the palm pilot.

"Yes, and if it means this much to you an to Yoh, you can go to this "Xavier institute". Your father won't mind so long as you want to go and I don't much care so long as you both are together...you always did do better as a team than alone anyway. Gather your things."  she commanded, now smiling slightly and standing up to embrace her daughters running hug.

After squeezing her for longer then Her mother felt comfortable with, she backed off. Now weaving hand signs slowly and winking " you-will-not-regret-letting-us-go. Thank-you-mother." She finished off with another hug.

Now signing back "You-really-have-grown, my-little-"silent-Sonya". Good-luck-and-I-love-you-both."

(coming soon chapter 3: Entrapment)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 07:21:58 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 04:17:08 pm Central Daylight Time »

X-Men X-Tended 
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 05:34:49 pm Central Daylight Time »

Chapter three: Entrapment

"Hmm, I wonder where I can find A doctor in a place like this that says English? Maybe if I ask 'round I'll find someone who can translate." She says as she walked the sidewalk. Hundreds of people walking in either direction around her. Girls staring her down with a mix of curiosity and disapproval of her unconventional garb. Guys looking her over and undressing her with their mind.
It ****ed her off, but she kept cool and collected, all with a smile on her face. "'Cuse me, can-can someone here speak english?" She said with her western accent. She turned, feeling someone grab at her shoulder, looking around only to get slapped hard on the ass. "AAAHHOOOOOOWWWW, Damn it! Who did that?!?" she snorted as she rounded to see her attacker, all while girls standing up against glass of the stores giggle and laugh at her distraught state. She was now mad, fightin' mad.
Just as she was about to calm down she suddenly felt a hand slide along her shoulder. "Not this time! Lettme see yur face!HYAAA!!!"  instinctively she flipped the arm and it's body forward onto the concrete, revealing it to be owned by a man in his 20's.

"OWW、性交何" He said as he looked up at the Blonde, bronze girl staring down at him with venomous green eyes. "[b]Yu seem mad, I take it you didn't like my little Joke?[/b]" he said with his thick Japanese accent.

"Aright mom, I am off to meet Professor Xavier. her device said.

"Take care my crimson crainially-gifted child." Vari said with a giggle as she smiled and hugged her daughter.

"Mom, god don't use that silly name again. your making me sound like I've got a cone-head or have like 3 times a normal brain mass." the girl typed as she frowned and blushed while trying to conceal a grin.

"You have my word Mrs. Shinhouin that your daughter is safe with me. She will be well taken care of at the institute, as will your son." Charles replied.
"We best head out now and rendezvous with our transportation. Are you sure your ready Sonya?"

"ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT POSITIVE, YES!" Chimed the mechanical voice, delighted and ecstatic like it's creator's facial expression.

"Good, we meet with them about a kilometer from here, would you feel up for a walk?" he proposed.

"Gladly, professor." Sonya typed as before she picked up her knapsack and suitcase.

As they strolled out into the evening air Sonya could not help but wonder about the man in the wheelchair adjacent to her. He had been a scientific proponent of  a body and mind which functioned less like machines and more like a living tissue.
His views on Neuro-plasticity pushed Sonya to try hand help Yoh recover his mobility and independence all those years ago after the accident. In many ways this man was more like Sonya's father then her own was.  His mind, his words, his views on the world and life itself all nurtured and satiated her mind and thought processes.  She was in her own world now, thinking of the thousands of secrets, of the variable "Holy Grail" of knowledge sitting beside her in that man's possession. Suddenly she became aware of the world again.

"I take it your mind is swollen with queries regarding how I knew you and your brother are mutants?"  She heard in her mind. As she made to drop her bag to type her response she realized how much effort would be wasted with that. She then thought "Yes, among other various questions, those are one's I seek answers for. How do you find people like ourselves Professor Xavier? How do you know the nature of my mutation? What drove you to help us? How...."  she calmed her mind as she could now see the professor had made an about face and was staring at her with a quizzical smile.

"I found you two because you were both in need of help. I have a few methods to determine who truly needs my help and who can be left on their own, but usually I can use a special machine I helped build called "cerebro" to track down other mutants and give them help and aid when they truly need my assistance.
Because you were new to your power, you subconsciously used it on me when I met you, and thus I knew what your mutation's ability was. I cannot explain why you two were in need of my help and became known to me now, but I do know I am to know you now rather than later on in your lives.
"
 He motioned for her to continue walking as he continued to propel along beside her.

"I must confess while I am here to help you, I am also interested and potentially in need of your technologically savvy nature. You and an old friend of mine I feel will really bond as we search for your adoptive brother." Charles explained to her psionically. They had reached their destination and were now in a large empty park not far from her home.

"Jus' what's yur problem? Grabbin' at a girl like that. I'm not some ****, ya know." She hoisted the man to his feet effortlessly.

"Man, yu are strong, they werrn't kidding." He scoffed, rubbing his shoulder and arm.
"Yu could-a broke bones sill-y." he snickered, now half giggling at the mild pain in his arm.
"This is not the time to me laughin', squinty. You got a name?" She asked now frowning and folding her arms.

"Mai name is not S-Q-U-I-N-T-Y, it's Tetesuo, Tetesuo Nakagami. What is your name, Blondey?" he spat.

" My name!My name is-is...." She trailed off. "How much liquor did drink for me to forget my own damn name?" she thought. "My name isn't important. What is is how you know me and why you are buggin' me. Talk." she commanded.

"All fire and brimstone huh, just like what I was told about you. You really are as untamed as a dragon. he replied flatly. Tetesuo was not about to just roll over to her demands.

"Look, either you tell me what's going on and why I am here, or I pummel you till you point me in the direction of a hospital." Now visibly mad, she grabs his shirt and slams him into the windows, frightening off the girls and some other pedestrians.

"Woah, easy girly. If yu want to remember your name, yu need me, not pummeled! Got it Blondey!" Tetesuo said as she had him pinned to the window a clear 5 inches off the ground with just one arm. Gritting her teeth she set him down. As much as she wanted to beat his face in, she didn't remember a thing, and needed to know why.

"Alright, you win....we do this your way."

"Our transportation has arrived."  Charles stated. Sonya looked about to see nothing, only to suddenly hear a roaring, rumbling engine from above, but no source. Puzzled she looked to the professor and heard in her mind "Look again."
She turned back to see a giant black jet settling down beside them materializing almost instantly. "Optical equivalent of "stealth mode", eh?" she thought. "More or less." echoed in her mind.
"Sonya I would like you to meet my associate Hank McCoy." Charles said as he gestured to the opening door on the flying leviathan before her.  She looked to see a 6-foot, blue-haired, ape-like creature holding a chart paper and looking down upon her behind oval shaped spectacles. " Hello Miss Shinhouin, pleasure to make your acquaintance after all this time.."

(coming soon Chapter 4: Trials and Tribulations)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 07:30:16 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 07:56:40 am Central Daylight Time »

Yeah kinda fever.

IF you can believe it, this is going to have a few love stories with a bit of smex and a good handfull of real gory fights. I'm just starting small as I decide where to go with this. For once I am not writing this out and planning it first. Just putting it on the paper, it's very freeing not to have to storyboard.
It's also a welcome challenge having to weave in plot twists now that will have ripples later. The trick is going to be neatly tying up those plot twists later so as to not end off with any real plot holes that I didn't plan to leave. ^^

chapter 4 might be up tonight, might be tomorrow night. IDK yet, I write when the mood hits me.

If anyone sees any typos that are not in quotation marks (like the girls accented speech or tetesuo's accented speach for example) LMK, as they likely are just typos. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 08:54:08 am Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 10:11:49 am Central Daylight Time »

Chapter four:Trials and Tribulations

"Come again?" Sonya replied. She had never met this beast of a man before in her life, yet he spoke like her knew her.

"I apologize, You may not know me as the person you see before you but you and I have met "Sonya-the silent"." He remarked.
"You've given my firewalls and saftey features that restrict access to many of the files I have been asked to safeguard more then a good work out."

It dawned on her. "9h@n10m_of_t3h_0pr@, you're 9h@n10m_of_t3h_0pr@!!!! Your the person who's online persona kept showing up as the very gatekeeper and administrator to just about every related page to Professor Xavier's institute!?!?" she looked onward dazed and confused.

"Heh, yes I am. As good as I am, you seem to be better than I when it comes to finding security weak points, and that is saying something. Your also a very capable hacker I might add." the blue man smirked with both annoyance and approval. It was the kind of look cowboys in the old west must have had right before someone drew their guns.

"I-i dabble in some security "testing"." she responded. Clearly unwilling to admit she had been detected and blocked numerous times just shy of the crucial information on the institute she sought.

"And what about you, you do know collapsing-TR42b dissimulation firewalls are illegal, right? and utilizing one such thing can land one in jail for excess of 13 years."

"If you want to get technical, you're correct, but you yourself still cracked that with a relapsing "GRDstr!k3" wormhole which itself is illegal AND is government property. You don't look to be working for the FBI or any other government agency, are you?" He quipped.

"It wasn't a "GRDstr!k3", like I'd use that cheap gimmick. It was a parallel binary ociliation spyware piggy-backing a tetra-hex omitter file. Why use a sledgehammer to bust open a wall when you have TNT on a fuse? And I wrote the programming of each myself. It got me into the NSA databanks before, and it WORKED on your little tr42 like a nutcracker to a eggshell." she retorted. With a grimace and a shrug the beast folded his massive arms and nodded.
"So it did. We can talk more about how you've been getting access to all this material later, but right now we best head out, right professor?"

"Precisely Hank. Sonya, Hank has much to discuss with you, your pair of minds will likely be able to yield a great deal of methods to not only track, but connect to your brother wirelessly, let alone other mutants." Charles replied as they boarded the black jet.

So where are we goin'? she barked. They had walked well over a mile into the city from where they were before. Her feet hurt and the sun was now beating down on them in this concrete and glass jungle.

"Wi are heading to a bar. You need to get some-ting from there for me." Tetesuo chuckled.

"Okay, so what do you need me fer? If it's jus' a bar then go get it yourself." the girl said. It wasn't just the heat that was getting to her. She could feel there was more to it than that...

"Oh, I could get it, but it's easier and more fun if yu do. Besides, yu are going to do it, or I won't tell you what I know about you, Blondey." Tetesuo said as they rounded the street corner.
"Wi are here, go in there and ask for " the package". Tell them, Tetesuo sent you. I'll be waiting right outside."

"IF this is a trick, you're a dead man, got it Squinty." she replied coldly as she sulked into he bar.
When she walked in she seen a pub with a few dusty bar stools, almost empty with a large half empty pool hall and maybe 5 patrons total.

"'Cuse me, I'm here for "the package". Tetesuo sent me." she stated to the bartender. That feeling she had was getting to a fever pitch. It was as if someone was running needles nanometers above her skin.

"あなた愚かな雌犬, yu will regret evar coming here." the large barkeep said.

"What was that?Are you threatening me, tubby?" She spat. Before she could get a response the massive mixologist flipped the bar at her like it was a box. Instantly, she ducked under it only to see a wooden shaft come violently toward her face.

"HO-****! HYIAAA" She dodged the wooden pole and quickly kicked it out of the attackers hands as she rolled away, only to again have to duck another falling object . It was a leg this time crashing into her shoulder and pinning her to the ground.
"ARRGH!"
This man now swung down at her face, but she recovered from the hit and instantly grabbed hold if his punch with her free hand and swung him off her shoulder effortlessly. With a thud he landed in a heap. Whirling about onto her feet, she looked around, several very well built men were standing around her holding nunchucks, kendo sticks, shinai and brass knuckles.  
"Yu are in need of punishment for your interferance." she heard behind her, as she was struck in the back of her head.

"I never realized they made a working "Sr-77". I thought the air force scrapped that prototype in 63." Sonya remarked.  The cabin consisted of 4 rows of very stylized and ergonomic seats as well as a ****pit consisting of 2 more stationary chairs surrounded by a full 180 degrees of buttons, levers, handles, and dials. All surrounding the chairs and the dual airplane steering controls and a series of other buttons she could only assume controlled the landing gear or some separate mechanisms from the flight systems.

"Well, I had to fabricate most of the design and aircraft myself. The government's design was rather conservative, and did not suit the "unique" needs we have at the institute." Hank remarked.
"The hydraulic flight deck and magnetic platform were very difficult to construct to "our" specs, as you can expect." he chuckled.

"Getting out of a jet mid flight? Nah, that can't be too hard. Next tell me that the bay doors to open for the platform didn't need to be pressurized." grinned Sonya, as she tried to stop the fit of laughter going through her.

"We are making a stop over at the institute before we head to your brother's location Sonya. Something has come up that I must attend to."
said Charles as he began to descent the blackbird from the high altitude.

"If you don't mind my asking Professor, what could demand your physical attention that your mind could not handle from here?"  The handheld she was now tapping at replied.

Chuckling, Charled replied "You have a point, I likely could deal with this issue from here and not be missed, but for friends and family I prefer to speak with them in person, don't you?" As Charles looked back he could see the Indian girls green eyes playfully glaring at him then wink at him. When she did, instantly a second exact duplicate of Sonya appeared. This copy stood up and walked to him only to sign:

"I-dont-"speak"-to-any-one-in-person". Before disappearing like a mirage before him. Sonya was now visibly fatigued, but pleased with her little afterimage.

"THAT, was impressive, Miss Shinhouin". Replied Hank, beaming at the girl.

"Yes, it was. I fear however that is about your limit currently, correct Sonya?" the professor stated as he turned the pilot's chair towards her.

She nodded as she held her head in her hand. It felt like she had taken a hit to the head and was now dizzy and feeling faint. She didn't want to admit it, but that may have been more then she could manage. She had never tried to make her psionic clone move before. The only other time she did get it to move was when she forced it to run around a corner before it disappeared.

"Here at the institute, we can teach you to push far beyond that level you have attained on your own, should you so choose to better your abilities." Charles stated as Hank handed Sonya a glass of water. The cool, cold liquid seem to revitalize her lost energy.

"RAARGH" the girl wailed as she was cracked in the ribs by another kick. She was beaten up and bleeding from her face and hands. She hung forward off her own arms which were chained above her. Her left eye was swolen almost shut and blood was leaking out of her open mouth. As tired as she was, the "wild" look in her eye was still clearly visible.

"What is it, with yu? Yu can't beat us now, so why not work for us and not get hurt an-ymore?" the Japanese man in the ragged jeans and ripped shirt said in an serious voice. "I am tr-ying to help yu. Just give in to the bosses demands and work for h-im"

"I'll die before I let bastards like yerselves tell me how to live my, life. Your 41 injured punks should'a told ya that!" she spat sending blood droplets onto the mans shirt and face.

"YU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TU QUIT!HYIAAA!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRAAAA" She screamed as the mans knee connected with her ribs again. She began to cough up more blood as she tried to breathe again.

"It's vrry funny, you've taken more pain then most men I've beaten up, but I know of one who took more still than this. I ended up stabbing him in the neck with this.. Now brandishing an 4-foot long sword "...be-fore he finally stopped chuckling at me. Cra-zee little bastard he waz. But I think YU will not make me have to do that. I don't want to ruin that pretty-little azz an-ymore.
The man seethed as he ran the top of the blade across her arm, slicing gracefully through the fishnet sleeves right to her shoulder, leaving a fine, bright, red line across her arm.

"You think I'm pretty?..." she huffed head now hanging while her arms were tied behind her. The gears were turning in her head.
"Sure, I do. I think yu could be vrry popular with the businessmen at the-ir favorite "playpen". They don't normally get tu enjoy Blondies here in mid-town!" He cackled as he leaned into the girls face.

"Kiss...Kiss me..." she hissed under her breath behind her long golden locks."..If you kiss me I'll deal." she calmly said, still hanging by her arms, leaning forward.

"For your last shot at free-dom, you sure have odd taste." the Japanese man chuckled as he leaned in and planted his lips on hers, only to realize all too late that hair hid the primal fury in the girls eyes.
"MMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPH" he moaned under the kiss of the girl desperately trying to free himself from her mouths grasp. the men in the bar now wondering what happened under the girls flowing hair. As he pulled away, blood streamed into the air around him while he screamed in agony.

*PITTH*", NO TONGUE!" she roared, spitting out a full inch of bloody flesh. Her muscles seemed to explode, the chains binding her hands sparked as they were pulled taught under the sudden strain. Vibrating and shaking under the girls sudden herculean power.
"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH"*SNAP*
"Now it's time I ruin your "nice piece of ass". she said as men once again circled her, only this time. She vanished from their view before they could react.

*whp**WHAP**Crack*

"ARRGH..."

"RUN, SHE'S NOT HU-MAN!"

"AAAIAH"

*SNAP*

*CRUNCH*

*SLAM*

*thud, thud,thud-thud*"

The japanese man looked around now holding his mouth shut still oozing blood from it. His 15 men were like rag-dolls hanging by their feet and legs from the ceiling beams. The girl was nowhere insight. He panicked, and stumbled to his feet running towards the door. Without warning, he was checked to the ground with lightening speed and glimpsed at the golden blur before his head hit the floor.
"BLLARGH" he spat, sending a fountain of blood again into the air. As the drops landed on him his vision blurred red. He squinted around looking for what ever hit him.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
*BOOM-CRUNCH*
The girl landed, smashing the wooden floor around the mans abdomen, sending wood chips into the air around them. Her knee was almost submerged in his chest. His body rose to to almost a full sitting position from the impact, his mouth dropped, revealing a pool of blood about to fly into the air from the inertia of the landing.
With a flash her right elbow connected with a crack to the mans left cheek, spinning his head almost 90 degrees before his head and body slammed back into the wood. Smattering blood all over the floor feet away from where his head impacted.

"Do ya think the business men will like me when I come to their "playpen"?" the girl jeered as the man convulsed. The blood loss now claiming him.

"about time he died" she thought. As she stood her spine and knees cracked and echoed throughout the now silent, bloodied, body infested room. The eerie sound of bodily fluids dropping and smell of **** filled the area. She looked about, her swollen eye was unbearably numb with pain, buckling her balance with shots of fiery agony.  She recovered her balance and continued to look around, walking about the room.

"Ahah, I knew I left one of ya'll awake."
"PREASE, PREASE DOMN'T KRILL ME." the small asian man said through his busted jaw.
"Kill you, no. I won't do that, that's too simple. I just want information. If you give it to me, you leave here as is, if not.."
with a crack her fist connected with the mans open hand squashing it into the wall.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYWWWWOOOOO" he screamed, spewing blood and teeth into the air.
"..If not, you'll need to tell me how to dial "9-1-1" in chinese-or what ever language you and your squinty-eyed friends talk, understand?" she whispered coldly with bated breath into the mans ear grinning an evil grin.

"I'd like to welcome you to the Institute, my name is Scott Summers, but you can call me "Cycl-"." the man in the red glasses was cut off.

"CYCLOPS!" chirped the wrist-mounted blackberry. Sonya courtisied and reached out a hand to the man.

"Uhh, you know who I am?" Scott said, clearly confused.

"We had time to chat and she seemed to know more then even I expected her to have accessed." Said Hank carrying her suitcase and rucksack in one arm.

"How do you-" Scott again was cut short.

"She has a way with firewalls and other security features, it seems." the professor said as he rolled down the ramp.

"Ah, I see. Well welcome to the institute anyway, miss?"
"Call me, Sonya. This "Miss" crap is getting stuffy. I'm only 17, not 40 something."  she transcribed.

"Not much of a talker, Sonya?" Scott asked.

"You could say that." Both the professor and Hank stated in unison.

Visibly confuse again, Charles nodded to Sonya. She tapped at the keys on the device. "Program initiated"  it stated.
"Apparantly she's had to explain this a lot, so Sonya has prepared an explanation for why she is not someone who speaks like all of us." Charles stated.

"I am mute. I was born without vocal cords and neuro-pathways for speech. I understand what your saying fine. I am not deaf, and I do sign, but usually prefer to use my "voice" I created. That's what your hearing now. It may be a mechanical response, but what it is saying is what I would say if I "spoke" like you do.
the voice ceased.

"Okay, Professor X was right, you do learn new something every day. Nice to meet you Sonya. What do we-"

"Not yet Scott." he heard in his mind.

""What do we" what?" Sonya replied. perplexed by his half finished thought.

"What do we-we need to bring to your room?" Scott fumbled.

"I'll take her things to her room. Mind showing her about the house Scott?" Hank replied.

"Certainly. Come with me Sonya."

As they walked from the hanger which they somehow landed into from what looked like a tennis court above, they all entered an elevator. The large blue man pressed a button with his free hand and in moments the doors opened.  

"I'll be off here. When I am finished I will notify you Sonya." Charles stated as he rolled out of the elevator and continued on down what looked to be a early 20th century hallway of a expansive mansion.

"Going up." Stated Hank as the doors closed again.

"This place seems vast." remarked Sonya.

"Yes it's something like a foot-ball field and a half long and 3 stories from the ground up. The lower floors are normally not viewed by new comers, but I guess since you seen the jet you've seen the biggest of this places secrets. You can keep quiet about what you seen, right?" stated Scott a little worried.

Sonya turned red and began to shake and buckle with a smile on her face.

"Translation?" Scott said to Hank, who was now snickering and trying to hold back laughter.

"Can you keep QUIET?...THATS the words you chose to use Scott." Hank said through a big bellowing laughter, while Sonya now pounded lightly on the wall of the elevator shaking her head and smiling and giggling silently.

"...Wow, that-that was not my best moment. Sorry Sonya."
All now laughing as the door's opened.

"hahaha...oh my stars and garters. This is my stop heheh. You to best head off and down to start from the ground floor. I'll be seeing you later Miss Shinhouin." Chuckled Hank as he waved a big blue hand behind him while walking out of the elevator.

As the doors closed, Scott helled a hand to his head.
"that was stupid of me." he muttered aloud.

She waved him off, now wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.

"It's okay, people do it all the time. It's quite comical. That was not the first time its happened and it won't be the last." her device stated.

"Well let's pretend it didn't happen in front of-" they looked as the door opened.

"Scott, where were you, Kitty and I were looking all over for you for today's lesson. Oh, hello. Who is this?" said the Girl with the vibrant fiery red hair and green eyes. Her facial expression was a mix of happiness and relief. She was about as tall as Hank was but very willowy built, "much like mother" Sonya thought.

"Jean, this is Sonya. Her and her brother, Yoh might be coming to the institute. The professor asked me to give her a tour." stated Scott. Sonya had read much about Jean. She idolized her. Red-heads always ended up helpless in most text Sonya read, but not Jean. Jean was always strong, always above being rescued by a man. Just how Sonya wanted to be.

"Jean, JEAN, I can't find Scott like anywhere. He like disappeared, or something." Said a short, brunette as she floated through the doorway adjacent to the left of the elevator. This startled Sonya a little, but after the last 8 hours she had spent with a Blue-talking ape and a man who can read minds, she was up for anything, or so she thought.

*PFFT*
"I cannot locate Scott anyvhare. It's like he's off in town or someTing." Said the boy who seemed to materialize out of nowhere. This caused Sonya to jump back into the elevator wall, uttering a mild "ah" as she made to scream as hard as she could.

"KURT!" the three others scolded.

"Sorry, I didn't know we weren't alone. Is the professor going to get mad at me?"

"Sonya-Sonya, calm down. That's just Kurt being an jackass." Scott said as he held onto Sonya's shoulder, pulling her back into reality.

"Don't mind Kurt, he's just a harmless prankster." Said the short brunette girl.

"I'd like you to meet Kurt Wagner, Kitty Pryde and Jean Grey." Scott stated putting a name to each face.

"Guten-tag." Kurt Said as he waved his hand.

"It's nice to meet you." Said Jean as she raised her hand out to welcome Sonya.

"Yeah, hello and sorry for surprising you." Stated Kitty as she giggled and beamed at Sonya.

Regaining her composure. Sonya bowed and shook Jean's hand promptly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." the mechanical voice wizzed out of the handheld.

"That is SO cool. Your palm pilot talks when you text! I totally need to get that.
" Said kitty, now admiring the device on Sonya's wrist with wide blue cat's eyes.

"It's how she communicates. Sonya does not speak, but don't let that fool you, she's pretty talkative.
" said Scott grinning.

"Why might that be, if you don't mind explaining?" Kurt said as they all began to move up the hallway.

"Do you want to give them the speech or would you mind if I say it?" Scott said from behind the group.

"You can, it feels weird using that message more than once a day. " Sonya stated with dexterity on her keypad.

"Okay. Sonya is mute, that means she has no voice box, but she isn't deaf, like most people who sign are, right?"   Stated Scott looking back to check his statement. Sonya nodded and smiled.

"Interesting. What's it like?" Kurt responded.

"KURT!" the other 3 again chithed.

"Sorry sorry, I'm curious is all." he replied, hands in the air.

"It's okay guys. I get asked stuff like that lots. I'm used to it." she smiled.
"Kurt, ever want to say something but you get a frog in your throat and you miss your chance to say what you wanted to say?" Sonya transcribed onto the palm pilot.

"Well, yes. Everyone get's that sometimes.Why?" stated Kurt.

"It's like that, but there is no lump in my throat and it's all the time." Sonya stated as she rolled her eyes and smiled sarcastically.

"It must have been hard growing up, till you got that piece of hardware." Jean stated, pointing to the device on Sonya's arm.

"It was...at first. But my little brother made life a lot easier, ironically." Said the automated voice "He has that affect on life, when he's around..." she feel into thought, only to shift gears.
"Actually I made it, the handheld."  The device exclaimed.

"WOW, Zhat's incredible." Kurt chirped.

"You must be some sort of genuis."

"Well, when I was tested at age 5 I had and IQ of 214, so I suppose I am, but that's just a number. Though I am smart." Sonya texted, now feeling a little like a princess with so many eyes on her and people hanging on her every word. She was not used to this.

Shocked at this kitty turned to her friend "That's higher then Mr. McCoy's score, isn't it Jean?"

"I think so. Thats impressive to say the least. You must have been one of the "indigo children", being so gifted at such a young age. " Said the Red-headed girl.

"The local MENSA said I was their youngest member in a tri-state area." the device said as Sonya blushed and smiled.

"MENSA, you mean that group for geniuses to to identify other intelligent individuals?" ask Scott, now also amazed at the crimson-haired girl before him. This caught Jean's attention and left her visibly annoyed.

"That's the one. I don't think I hold that title any more but I know I did as of 4 years ago, when I was 13."

"Well, you'll like this next room then." Scott stated, now noticing Jean's gaze and looking to change the subject.

Entering a double door, the group of them walked in on a vast lecture room. complete with a 5-sided semi-deckgon white board.

Below a white-haired lady with blue eyes was talking about physics and and around her there was several young students sitting around her with a mix of interest and boredom.

Suddenly she exclaimed "When the water droplets are in sufficient density in the cloud, it rains." and as she said so her eyes went a smokey white and a small cloud formed and started to rain tiny droplets into a coffee mug.
"Ororo, sorry were late. We found Scott." said kitty.

"Good, and who is this? I assume the potential new student Charles was speaking about. I hope she is prepared, were taking a pop quiz and I expect her to do well, considering what I know if her. " Said the white haired lady with a confident tone. She stared down Sonya with a cold steely gaze. Much to her surprise though the girl did not cower at this, but rather Smiled a toothy grin and typed before Scott could wave off The white-haired lady's remark, the device whizzed to life."bring it on!"

(Coming soon chapter 5: understanding)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:10:47 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 09:21:08 am Central Daylight Time »

I figured coloring people's text would make it easier to read. I ifnd it's less tl;dr now, how about you guys(and gals!)?
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 03:25:06 pm Central Daylight Time »

Yeah you are right lol.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 01:15:57 pm Central Daylight Time »

So I just read the preface and I liked it. I scrolled down here and saw Xavier and read a line in the middle. Its funny that you wrote your comic into the Marvel Universe.

But I have some questions like where and when in the marvel are your characters placed. Are they placed before or after the Legacy Virus? Before or after the Skrull Invasion? Before or after the House of M, M Day? During the Dark Avengers and Dark Xmen? Or in current time line during the Xmen vs Avengers?

M Day changed everything. Scatlet Witch gain access too all of her power and lost control of it and changed reality a few times until the millions of mutants on the planet were endangered to around 200 mutants and Cyclops and Magneto joined forces to keep the now endangered speices of mutants safe.

I know the Marvel Universe is in a strange place right now. But it is great shet!

I will start to read the whole of your spin off later tonight.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:16:21 pm Central Daylight Time by ArkticDark » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 03:48:57 pm Central Daylight Time »

I can't exactly place where this all occurs, asam not currently well versed in X men cannon and do not know my timelines. I guess the laymen's explanation would be "charls does not suffer migraines from using his powers, jean grey has not yet became phoenix. IT's somewhat of a parallel universe of the "x-men evolution" storyline, but is less "kiddy" shall we say, Oh and a few exceptions to characters will be made. Like the kid with x-mutation nullification as a power is teenaged, the X men are aware of Daredevil, but he likely will not factor into this much if at all, and other than that I think the rest will be more or less my won characters interacting with mainly Jean, scott, kitty, kurt, Ororo, hank, Logan, charles, Mistique(again I forget her name, I will remember it before using her in the story though), Eric, "sabertooth" (for the life of me I cannot remember his name), as possibly a few other brotherhood members, wanda, peatreau, duke, and remmy.

The X-universe is more out of convience then choice. I'd rather like to write my story, not 15 chapters sporadically explaining how,why, and what caused sonya and her brother to attain abilities. This is just a nice way to tie in well know people and a catch-all explanation to why persons X,y,Z...are in the possession of supernatural abilities.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 10:43:47 pm Central Daylight Time »

Chapter five:Understanding

"I do not know weather or not to be impressed or ashamed class. " Said the white-haired maiden with her african accent.
"On our pop quiz this morning the highest marks were not scored by any of you. Rather, our guest Miss Shinhouin, earned the top marks of this test, kudos."

"physics is simple, if you understand, lift,drag, gravity and momentum." smiled the girl as the White-haired lady handed back the sheet of paper with the triple digits on it.  "about the one thing still normal about my life now I guess..." she thought to herself.

"I apologize for such a harsh first impression. My name is Ororo Monroe, I teach here at the institute along with Mr. McCoy and Xavier. I am pleased to meet you finally Sonya Shinhouin. I have been told much about you." she beamed from her desk, as the rest of her class examined and compared their scores, all while a low conversation was being kept about Sonya. She was used to this, so Sonya did not let it get to her and continued on with her conversation with Mrs. Monroe.

"The pleasure is all mine. It's good having someone who can finally explain rainfall without using a shower head reference." she grinned.

Seeing this Ororo smiled back stating"Well I am glad you like the demonstration. It tends to startle new commers."

"I can see how, but I've met the man you call Kurt. I dare say I won't startle easily now."
"I suppose not." She said with a hearty laugh.

Now hearing his name, kurt blushed and retorted "I really am verry sorry about dat, Sonya."

Causing the group to laugh, though they were interrupted by the lecture hall doors opening.

"'Cuse me Storm, the Professor asked me to come and notify you, Scott, Jean, Kitty, Kurt and some gal named Sonya to come to his office. He would have sent for y'all himself, but he seen me first and asked me to come and get you." Said the girl with the thick cajun accent. She was dressed in fishnet, ripped jeans and army boots. Her make-up was very goth-like and the white bangs over reddish brown locks really did make her stand out.

"Alright Rogue, we will be with him in one moment. Class is dismissed people, study hard for the make-up test in 3 days on the physics onf the human body. " Said the white-haired women as she waved off the messenger and students. The majority of them packed their things and headed off, leaving only the mentioned around.

"I wonder why the professor want's us all together?" Jean quipped when the last of the other students left the room.

"It's probably important, though I expect it is to do with why Sonya is here. chimed Scott. "After all, Dr. Xavier did say he was going to help her."

"Too true Scott, since he has summoned all of us, the reason is obvious. We will be asked to assist in finding Sonya's brother."  said Ororo as she motioned all the remaining students and sonya to head towards the double doors.

"I dun know why the hell you thought it'd be easier fer me to go in there. Them bastards tried to kill me." spat the girl, still visibly angry and bruised holding a metallic suitcase under her arm.

"I told yu that it was best if yu went in instead." He chuckled, now standing against a lamp post outside the bar the girl just came from.

"Alright, I got yur stupid "package". Talk. Tell me what ya know about me or I am heading to toss this dang thing in th first river I find.". she was fed up and in pain and tired of beating round the bush.

"It's not valuable tu me, Blondey.." tetesuo spat.
"It's gonna matter to YU though.O-pen it up."

"How am I s'pose to do that? I don't even know the password.It's not like I could remember it even if I did know it dumb-****." she huffed, her ribs and abs still moaned in agony.

"Hu-mor me and just put in the first 5 letters that come tu mind. Yu are not dumb enough to forget someTing like this." the asian man quipped.

"whatever then" the girl though as she clenched her fist. This guy was really starting to grind her gears. As she lifted the suitcase in front of her to see the panel, she noticed that the encryption mechanism for the password was not numeric, but rather alphabetic. It was 5 dials all with what looked like 26 different letters on them going A-Z.

"Didn't you hear me dumb-ass, I DON'T REMEMBER the DAMN CODE!"

"LOOK, normally I wuld be wal-king away from a sorry **** like yu by now, BUT I promised someone I would Look after Yu. He said tu me that if you didn't remember to ask "What name would you want if you could have any name?"" said tetesuo, now oddly calm and in a very serious tone.
"Jus-just trust in your heart. You know the answer."

""What name would I want..."" she thought. Why would this riddle tell her anything. Why would she know this answer, and who the hell with this guy who asked this idiot to look out for her. All these questions were swirling about in her mind. She sat down beside the bar doors, intently staring at the lock.
"I guess this is my best bet" rang through her mind over the sea of wonders as she ran her fingers across the delicate keys. Each letter happened to have a series of bumps beside them, all in intricate patterns. "R-A-I-N-E" she said as she rolled the tumblers into place. As the last letter aligned to spell out her thought, a large *KACHK* came from the latches on either side of the locks.

Shocked at the briefcase's release, tetesuo said"...Yu actually got it open?"

"Woah...how did I...?"

"Well, what is inside?" he said to the astonished girl looking dumbfoundly at the ajar suitcase. As she opened it to look a rock song suddenly blaired out of the inside contents of the box "SHE ISN'T REAL*she isn't real*I CAN'T MAKE HER REAL*can't make her real*SHE ISN'T REAL,*I cant make her real* ...I can't make her reaal..."
"What the **** was that about?"
"Dunno, it's supposed to matter to yu." stated the man, now hanging over her looking down at the contents of the box. There was a rolled up piece of black and white cloth, a leather strap watch with roman numerals and a open face, and a small key with more of those bumps on it.
"This is a crock, how is any of this stupid **** supposed to teach me anything about me." the girl angrly shouted at the man. She felt played and defeated.
"I put my body, my life on the line for this? What the **** is wrong with you!?!" she said as she jumped to her feet and grabbed onto tetesuo's shirt. Swinging at him with all her might.

"Thank you all for coming so swiftly." Stated Charles sitting behind a large mahogany desk. The group were all surrounding him in a corner office.

"I am sure you have all now met Miss Shinhouin. She is here for assistance finding her missing brother.I assume it's no surprise to anyone here that Sonya, like all of us, is gifted.

"So I take it we are to help her find her brother then they are coming here, Charles?" Stated Ororo.

"Essentially yes, provided both of them wish to stay here." said the man in the chair.

"Professor, not to sound rude, but why is Sonya here if we could have collected her brother on our own?" Jean stated now visibly curious about the professor's motives.

"Nothing personal Sonya, you seem nice. We are just used to remaining somewhat secretive of our identities as mutants." she replied, now staring at Scott who was giving her a goofy grin.

"Normally Jean, you are correct. We could have helped them find each other without ever bringing Sonya here to the Institute, but her talents are needed in this instance. Sonya is a master of most any science relating to mechanical technology. This is important because Hank has discovered that when we search for her brother using cerebro, we reach a unlikely conclusion." Said Charles.

"Yes, you see while it was not designed to identify the gender of the mutant .." stated Hank "..Cerebro has never identified a mutant as a gender that the were actually not. Each male happened to be a male as did each female a female, but this time it has. Weather or not this means any-"  he was cut off.

"Wait a moment, explain this to me. Your saying that when you look for Yoh a girl is all you see? That cannot be right. "  chirped the device as Sonya tapped along the keypad.

"Correct or incorrect, as Hank said though it has never been wrong before, it was never designed to identify people by gender. We would not have even noticed this time if not for knowing already that the mutant in question is your brother. Rest assured Sonya, we want you along to find him because we want clarification if Cerebro truly does have a bug or not."

Raising his hand, Kurt jumped into the conversation"Zo, um where to we all fit in to this Professor?". all of them now intently puzzled and staring at Charles and Hank.

"I am glad you asked Kurt. I need you all because of the nature of Sonya's Brother. Apparently when he ran away to Tokyo, he became a vigilante of sorts, and is combative and aggressive to strangers. The last footage we can find of him in public worries me. "

"What do you mean it "worries you".What's going on, what happened to my brother?! Is he Okay?" The mechanical device said a mile-a-minute. The Indian girl with the green eyes was now visibly worried.

"I do not want to alarm you Sonya until we know the truth of what happened to your brother. All I can assume based on the footage is his mutation rapidly evolved during a time of crisis for him. However since I can still locate him now, I can only surmise that he is fine and well."

*WHPCH* sounded the blow as the man deflected it into the wooden bar door only to hold the girl's arm from retracting for a second attempt.
"CALM DOWN!I AM TRYING TU HELP YU!" Tetesuo stated, now struggling against the girl's overwhelming strength.
"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME? AND WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY WHO ASK FER YOU TO LOOK OVER ME?" She roared as she slammed the man again into the wall.
"I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW HE IS, AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU EXCEPT WHAT HE TOLD ME.He said your hot-blooded, yu'd be very mad at me if I annoyed yu. And that touching the contents of the "package" would probably work better than looking at them."

"WHAT-what was that las'bit?!?" she huffed, now tiring from holding onto Tetesuo with such force.
"Huh, what last bit?" He quipped.
"That Last part,that last part..somethin' about touching the stuff matterin'"

"You mean how he told me yu would probably understand better of yu touched the package contents instead of viewed them?"

"Touch the contents..." she thought, looking over at the open box with the items scattered in the base of it."Why in the world would tha' matter?"

"Dunno, he just said it might." he said as she let him go and leaned down to the suitcase once more. She reached in and picked up the cloth and rolled it out, it looked like to white ovals mirroring each other, with black surrounding them.  As she held it up to the light she gasped. *GGGGUUHHHUUHH* and fell on her side.

As he knelt down to catch her fall he started yelling."Blondey, hello, Blondey ARE you alright?!!!"

"I-i...what...who is she..." she stammered as her eyes darted left and right beneath her scarred eyelids.

"Snap out of it. Yu are starting to scare me man!" he yelled, only to see her suddenly stare venomously into his eyes. "Yu had me worried for a second, you okay?"

"I-i think I just remembered somethin'" the girl said as she was helped to her feet. "That code, it wasn't random. I think that's my name. I think my name is Raine..." she said as he stared into her eyes. He never noticed before but her eyes were really deep green and almost smokey.

"Nice tu meet yu Raine." Tetesuo said, in a happier tone than before. As he grinned at the girl she smiled as if another light just turned on in her mind.

"Tha's not all I remember....I have someone I gotta meet!" she chirped, ecstatic to finally recall something.

" Well who could that be?" he solemnly responded, surprised to see fire in the girl's eyes like nothing he had ever seen before

"I have to meet this girl. Her name is Sonya, I'm sure of it!" she confidently stated.

"And who is she to yu?" He asked now surprised to see how much effect holding that bandanna had.

"I dun know that...but somethin's telling me she is important to me, and that she knows me better than I know myself." the girl stated now losing her self in thought. As she began to blush and smile he asked.
"What else do yu know? Yu seem to realize someTing else." said the man now curious why the bruised girl was now almost giddy with this newfound emotion.
"I think, I think I'm in love with 'ere. she said, with the giggle only a school girl could utter.

(coming soon chapter 6: The reflection's gaze)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:28:04 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 11:09:30 pm Central Daylight Time »

Took a little longer than expected but here is chapter 6.

Chapter six: The Reflection's Gaze

"Professor, are you sure about this?" said the young man in the navy spandex, now holding his finger on the dial of his visor. he was staring at the Red-headind Indian girl with a defiant, confident look on her face.

"What if she's not ready for this yet?What if Sonya needs more time to "perfect" her abilities?"

"I understand your concern Scott, but if Sonya is to be prepared to battle she must learn to manifest her abilities and control them at an instant. Time is regrettably against us in her effort to prepare to find her brother and get through to his clouded mind, but perhaps through a more aggressive method, she can reach him where I cannot." said Charles at the control panel of the observation deck. The man and the girl were inside a large metal chamber with many hatches and ports on the walls of the room with various sensors and shafts around them.

"It's been a month of this nonsense since then. I don't know why Professor Xavier wanted so badly for me to increase my psychical capabilities, just like my mental state. What does he think my brother will do to me when we meet?..." she thought to herself. It had been 4 weeks since Charles had told her of Cerebro's anomaly when he located her brothers position.

"But professor, she's only been able to create her psionic double for a moment and her levitation and telekinetic skills are not yet fully developed. You and Jean both said that. You're pushing her too hard too fast."

"Cyclops. I and I alone will decide what is too much. If Professor Xavier feels I need to be stronger and in full control of my powers to confront my brother, because he also thinks I will not receive the warm welcome I expect I will have, then I will prepare myself anyway. Better safe than sorry.
Besides, Jean herself told me that her powers both triggered and grew with battle experience, and you with your ability are best equipped to push me into a corner and force my dormant psychic abilities into action. I'm a quick learner. In 3 weeks I've been able to make my psionic clone last as long as 45 minutes when I have time to create it, and I can even manifest it into a solid form strong enough to perform complex tasks. When I came here I could barely manifest and move my clone, and I had no knowledge of my other powers. The professor thinks this is best and I trust his judgement, besides...I'm-I am tired of having to let Yoh deal with physical threats to my life and want to instead be able to protect him and my mother.
" stated the voice of the girl in a defiant tone from her wrist-mounted handheld.

"Gah, alright I guess there is no telling you two what is best.Fine Sonya, suit your self get ready!" Scott said as he took his stance and placed his finger upon the dial.

"Training excercise #74: Remember Sonya, you have to deflect my blasts back at me or use your clone to survive more than 4 blasts consecutively."

"Ready when you are "blinky"." Sonya projected into her opponents mind.

*VTTPPSHHT*
*VTTPPSHHT*
*VTTPPSHHT*
She dodged and sidestepped the red laser beams flying from her opponents visor. As she collected herself, she continued to evade red projectiles.
*VTTPPSHHT*
*VTTPPSHHT*
*VTTPPSHHT*
"Come on Sonya, you only have 2 minutes to pull this off or I am calling it a failure for today."
*VTTPPSHHT*
*VTTPPSHHT*
She finally Stood her ground with a unnatural hum, A eerie green duplicate of herself materialized in front of her deflecting a blast to the floor.
*VTTSSHANG*
The clone still as unfazed as as when it was forged stood it's ground once again taking a combat stance not unlike it's opponent.

"That's better, lets see how long it lasts."
*VTTPPSHHT*
*VTTPPSHHT*
*VTTPPSHHT*
3 more beams of light hurdled towards the green body-double. It swung at the first if the blasts with a sweeping chop, kicking at the second and then as it made to punch the third head on, it flinched.
*PSHTUD*
with a slam her clone went down and began to blur and rupture at it's seams. Sonya was tired, now straining to maintain her clone, and her consciousness. She strained her mind even more, and with some effort the clone stabilized and raised it self to a full stand.
"I think your at your limit, Sonya. she heard in her mind. She could see Charles watching with a mix of disapproval and curiosity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yer injuries are recovering nicely, Tetesuo-san." The blonde haired girl said as she dressed his shoulder.

"Arrg....I can't Be-lieve that prick turned on me. We are luck-y to be walKing after that fight." Tetesuo said. His face was partly bandaged, and his arm was in a sling. His left eye was surrounded in a purple yellow and his eyeball was blood shot.

"How is your leg. That Stab wound didn't look like it would be so quick to seal." The man said as the girl limpped over to the futon and rolled into it.

"It'll heal, it's sealed for now, but it hurts somethin' fierce." Raine said as she rubbed her right thigh, it had a small blood stain on it, but it was dry and old. Her abdomen was bandaged and her hand was cast with her fingers and thumb inclosed. She also wore raccoon eyes and other smaller cuts and scars on her body.

"What were they after anyway? They seemed to be ****ed at y'all for takin' me in? Did you do somethin' wrong?" she said, now staring back at the man who was smoking and staring blankly out the window. He was lost in his own world.

"...Jus-just do this for me.Do this one favor for me and I'll leave you alone for good, your debt will be paid in full and you'll be free of me."  the voice on the phone said as it struggled to breathe. The mans voice was filled with fear and anxiety.
"...I'd, I'd ask someone else, but I got no one else, you know that much about me...What's your call?..OH GOD NOT AGAIN I-I Need to KNOW nnnnn-NOW!?!?!"the foice said breaking into a much deeper, much raspier tone.
"Fine, I will do what yu ask of me, then I never want tu see or hear from yu again, understand." said his own voice into the cellphone

"Well did'ja do somethin' wrong?" Raine asked a second time, this time looking more affectionately.

"What, no err....Not at all. They just wanted me to do something I promised I would no longer do. Yu just happen to be the cra-zy B!#*h who decided to fight a man holding a sword, bare-handed." he said with a chuckle, coughing a little.

"HEY, I beat him up, didn't I?" she laughed as she laid her arm over her forehead. Her mind was flooded with the memories of the past month since that day Tetesuo found her. After she remembered who she had to meet, they wandered the city for almost 4 days. Finally reaching somewhere Raine remembered.

"I-I think this place is where I'm s'pose to meet 'er." she said to the man.

"Are yu really sure this is the correct place?" he asked the girl now giddy with excitement.

"Definitely, she's gonna be 'round here any time now. I can feel it. I wonder how I know her?... " she said as looked her surroundings over. They were in a busy electronics market, there was a small sushi bar across the way and park benches with umbrellas in them.

"Well for now let's nab a bite and wait for her, okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Can't talk, busy!!!" grunted the thought in Charles mind. He watched as Sonya's face went from a tired defeated look to a defiant little smile. Her clone raised it's left hand and waved at Scott tauntingly smiling.

"Oh now your going to get it." Scott said chuckling and grinning back firing off a larger blast than normal.
*VSSHTOON*
As the blast closed in on the clone, Sonya forced everything she had into the thought in her mind. Instantly as the blast collided with her clone, but unlike her past clones this one seemed to become permeable, and the blast entered her clone, somehow revitalizing Sonya and the clone.

"WHAT?!" uttered Scott as he seen the now re-energized clone and Sonya both stuck their tongue out at Scott and playfully gave him a piece of sign-language he knew before meeting her. Disgruntled, he fired a bevy of blasts at the green body-double and her creator. This time the clone seemed to move of her own accord. She stood with her arms out shielding her creator and once again absorbed the blasts that would have struck it, each time slowly emitting more and more green aura around it.  With new found energy both Sonya and the clone stared down Scott with a cold, haunting glare.

"Let's see if you can handle this!"Scott said as he turned the dial and left it on. A beam of pure energy shot from his visor and directly into the clone, the clone absorbed it like before but began to twitch and convulse at the strain of the sustained beam and finally as Scott went down on one knee and closed his eyes it pulsated in a violent green energy, leaped into the sky and exploded as a vast powerful yellowish green explosion. The 2 competitors were thrown back from the blast and skidded away with a slam.

"What-what was that?! replied Scott." looking from the girl who was struggling to stand and the man in the deck above. Both of them then heard faintly in their mind.

"Pr-progress." before the girl collapsed in a heap.

"Scott, help Hank get her to a bed." heard the man in his mind. Has he lifted the girl up in his arms he realized just how small she was. True she was tall, but she probably only weighed at the most 165 lbs, if that. He could feel the muscles beneath the suit and her rhythmic breathing.
"Uhh, Scott...I'll take Sonya now." Said the blue man holding his arms in front of him waiting to take her from him.

"...Oh, sure. Sorry Hank." passing the girl off to the man who lay her in a stretcher as he rolled her into another room.

"Professor." Scott thought.

"Yes, Scott." spoke the familiar voice in his mind.
"She's-she's just a kid.This is insane....."
"I know Scott, I agree, but we are trying to help her and she decided to take this course of her own accord."

Gritting his teeth the boy thought "She can't take that strain though! She'll wear herself out if she keeps pushing like this. No one works well under sustained pressure for ever. Either you tell her to stop and rest up and recover, or next time I'll make sure she has to rest. I don't want to hurt her, but if her overextending and her ability failing is what it takes to get her to rest, then I WILL do it.

"Even if you choose to do that, she may not give in to your line of thinking. From what I know of Miss Shinhouin and her brother, defying the commonly held ideology of what is good for them is exactly what those 2 have done since they were children. I can reasonably guarantee even if you could stop her with that tactic, she would find another way around her bodies own weaknesses and continue to strive for better control of her ability. That is why I asked her here and told her we would find her brother. " Charles pressed into Scott's mind as Scott walked to the change room and dressed in his school clothes.

"So what did'ja say this stuff is called?" Rain said as she quizzically scanned the green paste surrounding her sushi roll.

"IT's called Wasabi. It's very good with that one your holding, speaking of which when did yu learn to use chopsticks? most westerners hate chopsticks, or can not use them." he said as he poured hot sake into both their sakazukis.

"So why do ya think I'll like this "Wasabi" stuff? You said it's a little spicy...." Said Raine as she swallowed the little cylinder of rice, fish and veggies whole. "urrk, OH YUCK THAT IS NASTY!YOU BASTARD, WHY DID YOU TELL ME I NEEDED SO MUCH TO TASTE IT!!!" she screamed as she choked and coughed on her flaming, spicy rice-roll. Tears rolled from her eyes as she  hacked and sputtered on the green fiery goop.

"I had to get yu to try it somehow." he chuckled as he passed her the sake. "I had to get you back for trying tu break my arm. Were even now.Listen, how long to yu figure we should wait here before we say she is not coming?" Tetesuo asked, in a more serious tone.

"I figure we gotta wait at least till midnight today and from eight till midnight tomorrow, can ya spare me that kinda time?"  gulped the girl taking in the cup of rice wine.

"Yeah, I think I can manag- " he was cut off as a large man grabbed him and flung him from the deckchair and into the street.
"Hey, yu ****! What are yu going to do about Hoshi's crew getting canned?!"

*PKRACHK*

The man's punch connects with Tetesuo's jaw as he tries to stand. Swiftly, Rain leaped to her feet beside Tetesuo, catching the man off guard.
"Hey, what do ya think your doin' to him?! You got a problem buddy."

"Back the F3$k off, cra-zy B!#$h-freak. I will deal with you in a moment." as he says this, several other men waltz out from around corners and get out of cars. People in the street sense what is to happen and scatter.

"You're asking for trouble, Keigo. Yu can't touch me, Don Lao said I am free to do as I see fit so long as I stay out of gang territory."

"Yeah, well I don't agree with that. Yu will pay your debt to Hoshi's crew thru mine. Men!"

They circle about, and pull switchblades, handguns, kendo sticks and brass knuckles.

"Y'all guys don't know who your *ing with. IF your here to hurt Squinty here then you'll have to get though me. "

"I WANT THAT CRA-ZY B!#^&S HEAD!KILL HER!"

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! the men scream as they charge towards the pair. As the battle starts Tetesuo glances once more at the girl. Her eyes are glazed over, her face is blank. "what's with this, it's as if she's in a trance..." he thinks before dodging a punch from a assailant.
*KRSH*
*WHP*
*TWHKK*
*AYIIA*

"RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!! COME ON, BRING IT!" Raine roars as she punches clean through a kendo stick colliding fist with face. She whirls about instinctively taking the legs out of a gunman aiming for Tetesuo.
*PSSKTING*
"WOAH *!!! WATCH WHAT YU ARE DOING BLONDEY!"  He screams, ducking beneath a table and kicking a follower in the jaw. He catches another glimpse, her golden mane whirling around like a tornado, oscillating and flicking too and fro as she spins 270% degrees back and forth as she reflects and counter's her opponents attacks. She faints a kick at an opponent throwing off her sandal into his face, as he swats it aside he simultaneously is muzzled by a speeding heel to the teeth. As he zones out watching her Tetesuo is dragged out from under the table.

"WHAIRE DO YU THINK YU ARE GOING?" Keigo bellows as he delivers a bone-crunching kick to Tetesuo's ribs. He chokes and sputters as he gets dragged to his feet by one arm by the hefty Asian behemoth.

"THIS WILL TEACH YU TO DISRESPECT THE EMERALD TIGER-KINGS"

*SNAPKRCH*

"FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW" He screams in agony as his arm is bent and broken like a twig. His mind goes fuzzy as more blows rain down on him, but his vision has yet to fade. He hears in the background, an odd voice
"IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO, RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAARRGH!!!!"
"It's deep and raspy and oddly familar...but-but he's...."

With a flash he is spun into the air by an impact and falls to a heap like a rag doll, through his eyes he sees a golden and tan blur violently ricocheting off of the attackers. It's all he can do to keep consciousnesses now. As the darkness takes him in he hears one piercing howl from Raine.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCCCK. DAMNIT, YOU SOME* TAKE THIS"

*CKCHRACK*
The last sight he sees is red ribbons flying from Raine's leg, and her head connecting solidly with another man's cranium.

"...Dam..Damnit Squinty...don't leave now. Wake up..."

"I must be dreaming...." he thinks as his vision flutters in and out of focus.
*Huff*
*Huhf*
"..S-****, don't pass-pass out on me now. I coul-could use yu'r hel-help."

His vision finally coming back together, he looks around, it's dark out, and raining. They are in a cobblestone alleyway.
"nnnmmm...What-what happened tu me?..."
Moans Tetesuo as he sits forward, He see's Raine to his left up against a wall holding a oddly redddish-brown jacket to her right thigh, she is covered in blood, mud and bruises. Her pants are tore and slashed up and her shoes are missing. Her golden main mussed and smattered with dirt, water and other bodily fluids. One of her eyes is swollen shut and she is panting holding her left abdomen with her free hand.

"..G-good you're-you're finally awake....I was, was worried..." She huffs under labored breathing, smiling a bloody smile.

"You took, took-a tire iron to the head. I thought youse was a gonner, but you-you keep mumbling my name. After I knocked out the guy ..."
She falls forward, flopping onto the stone like a dead fish. He rolls over and drags himself to a stand, picking her up beside him, cradling her in his one good arm.
"hey-HEY Stay wit me!"

"..mmsorry...got stabb-in the, in the leg...feel kinda sleep-sleepy..."

"*, DON'T YU DARE DIE ON ME, YU HEAR THAT RAINE!!" He yells as she goes limp again.

"Raine, Raine-kun? Earth to the dumb blondey?" Tetesuo says as he grins standing over the sleeping beauty before him.

"...MMMWhat?" she sputters, she had dozed off.

"You passed out on the couch, si-lly. Here take my hand, I'll walk yu to your bed."

"Yeah, that'd be nice. Thanks." she says taking his hand and hobbling to her feet. As they walk to her bedroom in the flat she turns to her friend and asks

"How did'ja get me here and all patched up again? You weren't exactly in mint-condition."
 Tetesuo smiles, fumbling for a cigarette with his hand in the sling and the light from his pocket.
"I called in a favor, from the guy who told me to look out fot yu. That favor got us a ride and a doctor. Yu lost a lot of blood, but the doc was surprised to find out you still had over 3/4 ths your normal blood level. That leg wound was a through'n through you know."

"Yeah, I do know. I kinda felt it...." she chuckled as she looked at the man with the head bandages before her.

"Well yeah, the doc said he was ast-tonished yu carried me all the way out there on that leg, in your condition after that fight. He figures if yu are a mutant, that yu are super human for one of them too. Look at your wounds, he said a normal person would be bed ridden for months with those wounds, but it's only been 4 weeks and your up and walking, and your ribs don't hurt any-more, do they?"

"Nope, I guess I jus' heal quickly." she says in her quirky western accent. He fumbles the door open and pulls the mattress out. As she lowers her self to the floor he watches as a red furry tail coils into a spring and buttresses her descent to the floor. He says nothing of it.

Stretching, Raine looks under heavy eyes at Teteso saying
"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNGGGGGHH~I wonder if Sonya ever showed up to see me?"

"We can always look for her tomorrow, if you feel up to it."

"Okay, let's do that." she whispers as she closes her eyes and begins to slumber.

As he stands there watching her chest and body heave rhythmically, he stares and wonders
"Is it really yu, Yoh-san?"

"where am I?" She thinks as she looks around. It's a clean, white room with metallic counter tops and numerous medical devices around the perimeter.

"Are you awake, Sonya?" Charles asks, staring at the girl from the left side of her bed.

she moves her hand lazily over the keys of her handheld

"Did I faint again? Did I deflect the blast?" queries the mechanical voice.

"You somehow got your clone to absorb the attack, but it was more then you or it could handle so it self-detonated." Said Scott, walking into the room with band aids on his face, forearms and hands

"Quite the firework show."

"Crap, sorry Cyclops....Wait!? Did I pass then? did I take you out?" pounded her fingers as her mind began to fire on all cylinders.

"I wouldn't call that a victory, more a disqualification of both parties." Said the man to her left, chuckling at the girls hand swiftly swinging down into the sheets.

"Scott, Professor, I want to try again. I want one more go as soon as I get dressed. I'm sure I can do it this time."  she thought as she transmitted her message to both parties.

"Isn't that a little hasty? Time is of the essence here Miss Shinhouin, but rushing into training when your not healed up will waste more time then it saves. stated Charles as he looked her in the eyes with a parental sympathy.

"I know your right professor, but something tells me I should do this. And do it today. I may have lost the last time, but I learned more in that match then I have in the last 4 weeks. I can beat Cyclops."

"I'm not training with her until you give her permission and her injuries are healed professor. It's too soon and you know it. Scott commanded as he folded his arms.

As soon as he does her fingers flash across the keypad with a thunderous pace"Scott, I can't prove to you I am 100% right now, but I'm willing to bet if you take this chance I can show you I am more than 100%. Something's different now and that something is letting me know I can beat this test.Let me try, if this time ends up in a failure I'll go back to practicing for another 2 weeks if I have to before asking for another chance. Resting and waiting for my body to heal is the right thing to do, but I don't have time to afford doing the right thing, right now. Let me try."

"I don't like it, but if you feel your up for it Sonya, you may indeed try once more. If you cannot pass this test I will be keeping you here as I send Scott and the others after your brother. Better you stay in good health and reunite with him after then you overexert your self into a coma and leave him no sister to come home to." states the voice in both Scott's and Sonya's head.

"I accept your terms professor. I'll get ready for training as soon as I get dressed, which means I need you both to leave. smiles Sonya as she waves her hands, shooing off her guests.

Sighing slightly as he walks towards the door, Scott says back to Sonya
"your just like Jean, you know. You two are both too stubborn sometimes. Professor X spoils you both."

"Hell hath no fury, Scott." snickers Charles as the 2 leave the room.

In less than an hour, Sonya is standing in that same room, staring down her opponent once more.

"Are you sure your ready to do this?" The man says as he holds the dial on his visor.

"Just open your damn eyes, flashy-face!" says the voice in his mind as the girl sticks her tongue out at him in a playful manner.

"Fine, you asked for it!"

*VSSPTT*
*VSSPTT*
*VSSPTT*

the 3 energy blasts hurdle towards her. As she stares down these red fiery bullets Sonya smiles a very evil grin. She closes her eyes and raises her hands outward with A flash a Pulsating, glowing green copy of her is standing betwixt her and the blasts. It spreads it's arms taking all 3 blasts into its body.

"Well that was impressive, but can you do it again?" taunts the man in navy spandex. Firing out a beam of red light right at the clone.
*VVVVTTTTTPPPSSSHHHHOOOOOONNN*

The clone sticks it's hand out in front of it, as if ready to catch the beam like a Frisbee. The blast zips into the arm of the double and with a flash disappears completely into to the green entity.

"Time to turn this around!" shouts the girls voice in his psyche.

He fires off another bevy of blazing bullets at the green clone. This time however the clone leaps into the air and casts it's left arm back swinging it's other arm into Scott's direction, using 2 finger's to line him up with it. As the blasts head towards Sonya, she too leaps into the air, levitating level with the clone, the blasts land with a boom against the metal surface, shaking the room with the aftershock.

He fires again, now in awe of the floating pair.

*VVVPSST*
As the Blast flies head-long towards the green entity, it suddenly wings its raised arm toward Scott like it was swinging a lasso. With a loud crack, a green pulsing beam frantically zig-zags towards Scott at lightning speed smashing through his attack and blasting him off his feet.

"HOLY CRAP, WHAT WAS THAT!?!?" he says as he staggers to his feet, his uniform covered in burn holes and tears. The girl floats down to him and helps him rise to a stand, slowly floating onto her own 2 feet. Beaming a grin at him the entire time.

"That Scott, was progress. Lesson cleared, Sonya." Says Charles voice in their minds as they look up to see him clapping.

(soon to come, chapter 7: The reflection's gaze, part 2)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 07:18:22 am Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2012, 08:05:19 am Central Daylight Time »

I like how you named your main girl after your friend Sonya. Nice.

And how did you come up with Yoh Komori
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2012, 11:00:46 am Central Daylight Time »

Sonya in this comic is indeed named after her, but she and I though it would be funny to make her mute rather than blind (my joke is she talks to much and her's is she can be sneaky...which is VERY true). I started my original comic(that this is a offshoot from) back when I was 13. She looks a bit different then what I describe, but essentially the same person.

Yoh...hmm, I dunno how I came up with him. I guess I was just tired of hearing of heros who were just too "inhuman" to be real. Yoh is normal, save for his mutation and even that is not really abnormal. It would not be too far a stretch for a human to grow a tail(we already have cases of it, even if they are not prehensil like his). It would not be unheard of for a blind person to do superhuman stuff(look at the news lately, a blind chinese man made it from his house to the US embassy without being spotted by the chinese government guards making sure he was under house arrest).

I guess I just wanted a real person, with real flaws to be something extrordinary. Yoh is just that. Oh and the name IDK how I got it, I know Komori is a variation of Dark in (I think it's cantonyese, but it could be mandrin) and Yoh I guess sounded just vague enough to be from any nationality.

I could do some character bios of Yoh and Sonya if you guys want so the can get a better idea of what they look like and who they are.(I did it for my comic so it'd be as simple as adding thme here while I write the next chapter.)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:06:51 am Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2012, 12:37:12 pm Central Daylight Time »

That would be cool. Do you also have some art
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 04:34:14 pm Central Daylight Time »

The closest thing to art for any of them I have is this pic of Sonya, but it's not even close to what she looks like in this fic. This was more what the artist thought she'd look best like.

The other one is of Raine if she were a cyborg bounty hunter, as someone wanted to borrow her for a fic of their own.

The bios I can do Asap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Yoh Asukira Komori (Asukira is pronnounced As-soo-kra)
Height:5'7"
Weight:178 lbs
Build: stout-muscular
Eye color: Green(blind since age 5)
Nationality: Americian/Korean
Sex: Male

Physical features:Blinded at age 5 in a car crash.Has a series of slash marks completely covering the oxibital bone and surrounding tissue, including the eyes. Has considerable scarring over left bicep, lower tight-to upper left torso and various other scars from the crash.

Additionally, has further scars from various surgeries to correct broken bones and other injuries sustained from incidents involving martial arts, free-running, and boxing.

Blonde hair and bronzed skin form years of outdoor training and excercise.Known to ware  arm shrits, cargo pants and a red polyester vest in addition to a Black and white facemask or avaiators that covers his eyes.

Personalty: composed-combative, full belief in life, overconfident to a potential fault,  resiliant, creatively open-minded.

Hobbies: Free-running, various martial arts, Boxing, Sprinting and running, swimming, Sculpting and climbing.

Favorite foods: Pizza, Tacos, sushi, steak, chilli peppers, key-lime pie, poprock-easter eggs and cocconut.

Least favorite foods: Spinnach, lasanga, oatmeal,  hummis, guacamole, eggs floretine and doughnuts.

Name:Sonjvaria Klouqin Moria Shinhouin (Sonjvaria is pronnounced So-ong-var-ea, Klouqin is pronnounced Clo-k-win)
Height:6'1"
Weight:196 Lbs
build: Meduim-willowly
Eye color: Green
Nationality: Chinese/Scotish/Indian
Sex: Female

Physical features: Facial freckles,brown-tan complexion, naturally Red hair. Known to usually wear red body-wrap style shirt,yoga pants and closed toe sandals. Lacks vocal cords and has been mute since birth. Hair is usually worn in a ponytail and always has her midified handheld strapped to her wrist.

Personality: Passive, collected, calculating, creatively open-minded, adamant about fair chances to all, and very energetic.

Hobbies: Tinkering with eletronics, internet hacking, gaming, play piano and the harp.

Favorite foods: Fettuchine alfredo, chicken caesar, gorgonzola cheese, hummis, oatmeal, chocolate, honey, bananas and sushi

Least favorite foods: Tacos, green and yellow beans, watermellon, peanut brittle and pea soup.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 06:29:33 am Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 09:41:07 pm Central Daylight Time »

MAN too way to long to get another update on this.

Chapter seven: The Reflection's Gaze 2

The very next morning, Raine and Tetesuo did as planned and headed back to that market to look for Raine's mystery girl. As they walked through the cramped street corridors full of vendors and shops, the pair could not help but notice the looks of worry and fear they were receiving.  
It had been one month since either of them had been to this square in the city, but the looks of the shop vendors and market hands were unmistakable

"Man, I am tired of not knowin' when she is comin'."  said the girl as she sat down on a bench folding her arms behind her head, looking up at the overcast sky.

"Well we might have bet-ter luck if yu could remember more than a name and a pretty face."
The man quipped as he fumbled as cigarette and lighter from his pocket.

" That's the problem. I haven't had a thought as to who she is or how I know 'er since I touched this weird rag. " she said now pulling the black bandanna out from under her shirt collar and admiring it's reflective white ovals. " It's really strange Tetesuo, when I stare at this thing, I get the feelin' I'm s'pose to do somethin' with it.[/i]"

"Have yu tried touching any of those other t-ings in that brief case? Maybe one of them will give yu another memory."

Tetesuo said as he raised his bandaged arm holding a glass to his mouth, still smoking and staring back at the blonde tanned girl. He was still mesmerized at this girl's looks. Wearing what she did she came off as a tomboy, but he could see that grungy exterior was hiding someone who could act the role of a classy noble given a change of attire.

" I haven't really. I jus' wanted not to faint again. That feeling of free-fall kinda scares me, oddly enough. That probably makes me sound like a wuss, right" said the girl with a smirk and a chuckle, as she stated at her friend, now shaking him from his daze.

" Nah, that is not wussy, it is that kind of fear that make's us all human. Besides, yu are in a strange land, with no memories, I am surprised your handling your surrounding's as well s yu are.Yu might be the most fearless or dumbest girl I know, but yu are very brave either way."

"Hey, that's no way to give a compliment! What's with you Tetesuo? I thought Asian people were s'pose to be very curious?" she said with a playful grin and a raise of her middle finger.

" I gave Yu a compliment, yu just could not take my honesty!" he laughed at the now visibly angry girl, choking on his drink and smoke.

As they both made to laugh and toast each other. Raine eyed a group of people clearing out from behind Tetesuo.

"What could be eatin' them?" She said as she nodded over his shoulder.

"Yu have to be ****ting me...It's the emerald tiger-kings."

"****, it is tim-e tu pay up for the damages you caused my men." Said a large, well build man in a white suit with a open jacket. He looked to be in his mid-thirties and was sporting a hawaian shirt underneath his jacket. The hilt of a sword laced in red leather and silver fittings.

"We already danced once before, and all y'all ain't got my skills, remember?" Said Raine as she rose to her feet and stared down the bulky man. Her eyes flashed emeralds if green spite.

The man calmly looked over the girl and noted the bandages showing underneath her khakis and shirt and quietly stated."I like those eyes, Kids your age usually do not have eyes like that any-more. Much less touristas like you. I hope you have those eyes after I chop off your head."

"I am kind of surprised the don was willing to shell out more cannon fodder to try and extract revenge on little old me, Sakagi" said Tetesuo, as he stood and faced the now 70 some men behind him and Raine in the square.

"The don does not give to ****s about you, punk. Your American squeeze on the other hand, she needs to be reminded how things work. Do you hear me blondey!"

He shouted at the pair. Tetesuo didn't even need to look to know that last word really ****ed Raine off, he could make out her fingers curling up and her stance solidifying. She was fightin' mad now.

"I cannot express how pleased I am with your improvements in your abilities in the short time you have been at the institute Sonya." Said Charles  as the group of nine strode up the tarmac to the blackbird.

"Motivation is a powerful concentration stimulant." Said the red-headed girl's wrist guard. The professor had refined her design and modified it to be a variable "Swiss army knife" of electronics. The machine replied as she looked over her her leather-spandex bodysuit. She was not used to something so "form fitting", it bothered her. "Man my feet hurt" she thought to herself.

"I'll get Scott to increase your shoe size for your suit by a half inch." Said the bald man's voice in her head."You seem to still be in need of more training keeping your own powers under wraps while you think to your self."

"****, sorry professor. I do not know why, but keeping my thoughts in is REALLY hard, but if I can focus on at least one other person it becomes easier. Projecting out is like breathing to me...but blocking my own thoughts FROM projection is like trying to breathe at high altitudes. It takes a LOT more getting used to the more I use my ability."

"I can understand how that would be an issue, but if you practice sealing off your mind and emotions, you may have an easier time keeping thoughts out of other's head space. You would not want to be thinking of something more "private" and have a slip-up like that, right? "

She realized the gravity of the professor's words. One lax moment while thinking of anything from how her bra may not fit to what she would want to do to a man and anybody or everybody could know about it. "I am definitely going to have to work on this "keeping things to my self" stuff!How ironic." she thought with a smile.

"Yes, considering your unique situation, having trouble keeping quiet is about as ironic as it gets." Charles projected as he rolled to the front of the jet and turned to address his crew.

"I am sure you are all aware why we are here today. Six weeks ago I became aware of 2 newly realized mutants and set out to help them through the realization of their powers. We came to realize these 2 people were not only our kin by mutation, but the were kin of each other through bonds of friendship and family. We are coming together today to reunite Sonya with her adoptive brother Yoh and very likely welcome them to the institute.
I do not know what this voyage has in store for us, but I am sure we will find more answers rather than questions. Yoh is our friend, but he is not himself. He may very well attack all of you. Sonya has told us he is very territorial and will not back down if provoked. Time and fate have given him a very treacherous path in life, so he has not only trained his mind but body as well to defend against anything that may attack him.
We are strangers to him, I would advise all of you to simply defend Sonya and let her try to re-connect with her brother, as she has the best chance of getting him to come with us...
"
"uhh professor, forgive my interruption, but you should remind them about his physical prowess..it really is wise to mention it." Projected the girl to the man before her.

"..Yes, Sonya has asked me to clearly state just what your up against. By this I mean to explain Yoh's physical ability in depth for your own safety in case he lashes out.
Yoh has been trained classically in a multitude of martial arts, he is a champion boxer and a para-olyimpic hopeful in several disciplines. Do not assume you can handle him alone in a head-on fight. He is an expert in hand to hand combat. His training and physique gives him a unique skill set unlike any other human being you may encounter. He can utilize his sense of touch or echolocation to pinpoint you and given the chance scan your very body for weak points using your own cardiac rhythm. His strikes pack enough force to displace over 800 pounds at a time, and he can rally off up to 40 or more of these in a sixty second time frame. He may not be tall or very large, but his lack of stature hides his true ability. He can and has been known to dead lift over 1000 pounds on a whim, and if cornered will not hesitate to use his herculean might to his advantage. This could be using a car as a shield or a cinder block as a projectile.
In a solo match, any one of you would very likely fall to his skill set on surprise factor alone, he is not only strong, but entourage. Even in a longer battle, he will not tire, he has trained his body and mind to work past pain, fatigue and sleep deprivation. There is evidence that even with several broken bones or dis-articulations he can and still will outmatch a given opponent. I want you all to be extremely cautious. Sonya has shown me he can be just as much an animal as he is a man. Any questions?
"

The petite brunette sitting adjacent to Sonya raised her hand
"So if he's that strong and dangerous, why isn't Logan with us? Isn't better at dealing with tough guys?"

"Logan is pre-occoupied currently with another task. He will be meeting up with us back here after we return Kitty."

Sonya recalled this man Logan, she had read much about him but only met him briefly. He was A large, well-build man with a lot of hair. When she met him he was working on an antique motorcycle and muttering about rust or something. She had introduced herself and got a "Hey, tootes." reply. Not what she was expecting, but she chalked it up to him being busy.

"Okay, so say we get to where this Yoh guy is at, do we know his ability?" Stated the girl with white bangs. Sonya knew she was called Rogue, but really had not spoke with her much either.

"Well Not exactly, unfortunately because of the inconsistencies with tracking Yoh, we haven't been able to pin point his abilities."

It was at this point the co-pilot of the jet, Hank, decided to interject.

"Yes, from what we can gather his abilities likely have a continuously active component such as a shape shifting, or regeneration factor, but their wavelengths occasionally spike so there is likely other components to it. Potentially something like scott's ability where the flow of energy through his eyes is constant, but he can up the beam strength if he decides to exert himself. Of course, from what we know of his anatomy, you needn't worry about him staring at you firing lasers from his pupils."

"Professor, I cannot hold back any longer." Spoke the girls device on her wrist plate. Re-directing everyone's attention to its owner.

"You said before that what you saw on the video feed, it was disturbing. I want to know. What could you have possibly seen on that video that would be too horrid to keep it from me. TELL ME! I've watched Yoh break his body time and time again, I've seen him stabbed, clubbed, shot and and so much worse, nothing you can show me can scare me away from my brother!" Her Green eyes sternly placed right in-line with Charles' eyes. She meant business and he knew holding this information from her would be cruel if he continued on any longer.

"Sonya, I am still against telling you, but you have done everything I have asked and trained yourself far harder then I would have ever expected you to. You have earned the right to know even if I disagree with your stance on this. Hank, please bring up the footage of the robbery on screen. She is right, she deserves to see this. "

"Alright Charles, if you are sure about this..." said the blue man as he typed out some commands on the side console it his right.

As the images flashed before the groups eyes, Sonya could only watch in silent horror. She could only stare as she seen her brother, clad in disguise was beaten, shot and subsequently hit over the head with what she could only describe as a steel monetary plate. As he began to show ware from his fight, and bleed more then she had ever scene, he still tried to protect the hostages from injury, using his own flesh as a guard as bullets whizzed through his arms, legs and chest.
Tears flowed from her face as she seen him fall to one knee and again staggered to his feet, dripping crimson courage from every perforation. As he lunged forward taking out 2 of the assailants, a third pulled the unthinkable from a bag beside him. She watched her brother completely unaware of what was coming towards him explode in a flash of fire and smoke. The grenade landed with a splat, but to her surprise when the smoke cleared her brother was still standing, bone-clad and burnt, but standing.
What happened next horrified her most of all. She watched him lunge forward defiantly charging at the armed robber but before either could initiate their killing blows Yoh fell to the floor, sputtering and coughing up blood. He convulsed and screamed in pain as the attacker moved forward heading in for the kill. She knew what was coming, but could not peel her eyes off the screen. She was going to watch her brother be dismembered and disfigured even more, perhaps even die. Then it happened, like something from the movies he roared to life. Tackling the man to the ground and hammering him square in the jaw, crack-ing the floor tiles all around the mans head. As if electrified from every inch of his skin, he seized up and convulsed once more buckling and creaking from each bone in his body. He yelled sheer agony and as he did his arm exploded outward. His muscles quadrupled in size once and once again, surging until his forearm was almost as thick as his torso, before he could realize this his other arm expanded in the same manner his rib cage distended outward crack-ing lose like a rusted door and his chest doubled in girth, simultaneous swinging his arms and body forward in a sitting stance like a collapsing bear trap, crunching and quaking once more as his back expanded outward and across.
his wails grew deeper and became roars. His legs inflated like balloons, swelling with each nano-second. It was less than a minute, but her brother not 6 feet tall had transformed into an 8 foot Goliath, A "white ape". The creature roared, bleeding and panting, flew from the puddle of blood around it and instantly delivered a foot-wide fist clear into the man's torso. He flew from the spot and blasted through the wall 15 feet from where the monster stood, as it turned towards the crowd, chaos ensued. Police crashed through the doors sending a volley of bullets into the beast before them, as it roared in pain it spun round, seeing it's attackers.
Before they could fire again it had moved across the room and hand uprooted one of the metal counter tops like it was a sapling and hurled it at the group, dispersing them as it charged headlong into the street, as it surged along like a flash out of the camera view, more bullets could be heard pounding into flesh.
"Didj'ya just call me...Blondey?.." muttered the girl in a almost whisper.

"What do you know, she does see red when you call her a blonde. Typical American attitude to get mad over something this childish. Isn't that right Blondey?"

Once again, Tetesuo watch that word impact Raine like a bean bag shot from a cannon. She shook with that fury he knew had to be building in her.

"Hey, Smartass! Remind me what exactly happened to the last of y'er friends that called me that word? OH YEAH, that's right, one ain't talkin' smack anymore and one ain't talkin at all! What makes you so sure you're gonna end up any better off?"  

"That is a no brainer, unlike Hoshi and Keigo, I can and will kick your ass and that isn not even considering my 100 or so friends I brought with me." he said, as he look back and and nods to the troop of gang members as they all pull out a vast array of hand held weapons and handguns.

"You best be primein' your ass for a serious kickin', as I am damn tired of playing your gang's game of tag. If I beat you ****-kickers up I want your word that this is the last me or Tetesuo see of y'all, understand." Stated Raine, in a oddly calm manner. Her bangs were standing up like antennae on a insect, and she looked off. She was different somehow. Tetesuo could not put his finger on it.

As the pair eyed up the large man he began to shake and jiggle and buckle, bursting into laughter. Hollering and laughing as whole-heartedly as a inebriated buffoon, he continued to chuckle and guffaw for almost a minute before finally turning serious.
"I can't Wait to hear you Scream BLONDEY!HYIAAA!!!"

Before Tetesuo could even pull his switchblade the man and bridged the 10 foot gap between the pair and himself. His biceps collided with both Tetesuo's and Raine's throat sending them flying back into the cobblestone courtyard. As he scrambled to pick himself up, he eyed Raine. He noticed she had barely touched the ground before whirling her legs about and spring-boarding to her feet. As they rose Sakagi roared.

"BRING IT ON!!!!"

"THA'S'IT MAN, I'MMA TEAR YOU'RE ARMS OFF AND BEAT YOUR CORPSE TO DEATH WITH'EM!!!!RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!!"
Like flash the girl had flew from her spot and connected her knee with one man's jaw while kicking several others with her free leg. Her right fist landing squarely in another man's throat sending him and the former men sputtering and spewing blood and saliva as they spun to the ground, each impacting with a thud. As she whirled about, connecting fist, foot, joint and skull with every attacker possible Sakagi charged towards her head long.

"LET ME SEE WHAT YOUR MADE OF!"

As his surprise attack caught her attention she felt cold steel slide into her left arm. it felt like a a rod, but still connected to something else "A Sai, no doubt." she thoughts. As the large man made to judo chop through her back she spun around taking the sai in her arm with her, and using her uninjured forearm to completely block the blow.

"IT's Gonna take more than that to break ME!" She grunted as she pulled the weapon free of her arm with her teeth while pushing back Sakagi's strike. "You wanna play dirty, FINE, EAT THIS!" she rotated her arms back behind her and made to drive her fists squarely into his diaphragm. At the last moments, he jumped back into a few men as her blow met it's intended mark.

"Close, very close kiddo. Too bad I saw it coming..look out." he said with a grin, before she could think why a large metal pole cam smashing down onto her skull. She reeled and staggered forward dropping the sai and almost blacking out.

"F-****!"

"Raine, don't-DON'T LOSE TO THAT GUY! YU CAN BEAT HIM!!!" heard from her left, It was Tetesuo, he had seen the last attack and was cheering her on as he was fending 2 men off with his one good arm holding a switchblade .

"HEY, KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME! IF YU DIE I'LL KILL YOU!" Bellowed through her spinning head, as she looked up to say thanks she saw her friend block a sword strike with his little knife, only to be slugged from his left side sending him slamming into a wall. She shook as she heard his howl when his body connected with the bricks and mortar.
"W-whaaaguhh.." she trembled and dropped to her knees, her mind was spinning with thoughts and feelings she knew nothing of. She didn't know how or why, but in that moment her one goal became demolishing every last one of these bastards. closing her eyes, she blinded herself to the world, her senses all responded as if on steroids. She could hear the trampling thunder of 100 heartbeats all out of synch, she could accurately define each strike just on the residual sounds given off from it and even noticed birds chirping and people muttering and shoes clacking versus the ground.
Her mind was made up, she was not backing down and would make no more mistakes like forgetting to keep her guard up. As she stumbled to her feet she blinked  looking at the world she was about to upend once last time.

"OH, NOW YOUR DEAD MEAT, CHICKEN-****S!" she spat in a much deeper, raspier tone. Sakagi eyed the girl and wondered what that was about but before he could even react he seen a tan knee screeching toward his face like a fleshy-torpedo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(more to come in this chapter, just so big I had to split it in two, should have another section up tomorrow. I will state when chap seven ends and 8 begins)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 07:46:12 am Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 04:39:06 pm Central Daylight Time »

Going to continue this and polish the current chapters for grammar and spelling.  finally have an idea how to move this forward and make it sound right for the upcoming climax of this arch for Raine's story.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 05:21:01 pm Central Daylight Time »

Good thing this is all stored on here.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 08:19:55 am Central Daylight Time »

indeed, but I save it on my laptop as well as a few flashdrives( I hate losing data).
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 08:44:15 am Central Daylight Time »

Nice. I see art now. That's cool.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 10:48:42 am Central Daylight Time »

it's not mine, just I guy I know through a friend on deviant art. he does a lot of partial-cyborg girls/ monster girls and the like and he was more than happy to draw sonya.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 07:05:52 pm Central Daylight Time »

just working to add  more to this right now.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 07:06:57 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 05:16:33 pm Central Daylight Time »

Chapter 7:The Reflection's Gaze 2 (pt. 2)

"WAIT, There is more, there has to be more!! What happened to Yoh?! What did, How did..." Her fingers took flight like lightning from the sky, thundering headlong into a myriad of questions.

"Sonya, Sonya... calm your mind. Remember we know Yoh is alive, he did not die there! Focus on the positive, your brother is alive!"

"Yes Sonya, listen to Charles! We know where Yoh seems to be and that he is indeed alive! do not lose hope now!"

"BUT WE DO NOT KNOW THAT! We KNOW you see SOMEONE who is showing up when my brother should, and we also KNOW this person is a GIRL!! WHY is a GIRL showing up when my BROTHER should? WE don't KNOW who she is, why SHE is showing up when YOU look for him, and, WE, we don't..."

The Indian girl's fingers trailed off as her expression went from terror to sorrow.  As she fell to her chair and sobbed Rogue stood and walked to her.

" Sonya, hey come on, don't jus' give in. Would you're brother give in if you wer' the one who was missin' and lost? I don't know him, but what little I do know says he wouldn't, right? "
She said as she knelt down beside Sonya's seat consoling her worry. Despite her exterior, her kinder side showed through. She patted Sonya on her shoulder as she halted her tears.

"Rogue's right, Yoh's probably just lost in Tokyo and living it up. I hear there is lots of shoe stores and great boutiques." added Kitty.

"Yeah, He's probably goofing off at some skate park or filling up on Japanese noodles and dumplings, you did say he loves good-tasting food." chimed Kurt.

"I hate to break up this sentimental moment, but we are entering Japanese airspace and will be flying to where Yoh seems to be at." blared Scott over the intercom of the blackbird.

"Back to your seats everyone, we will be touching down shortly." added Storm over the radio.

"YAHH, AYYYHA, HA!!"
*Prksh*
*SPLAT*
*plooshcrack*
"TAKE HER DOWN!"
*THWK*
*Crunch*
*SMKSH*
"RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIAAAA!!!!"
*KrshTING-THUD*
"****,**** SHE WILL NOT DIE, SHE IS A MONSTER! SHUT UP AND ATTACK!!!"
"I'LL ****ING KILL YOU ALL, ARRGH!!!!!!!"

As Tetesuo panted and spewed blood from his mouth and slash wounds, he could only hear the noise from the crowd of gang members forming around Sakagi and Raine. Despite the difference in size and the man advantage, she was proving to be an even fight for her opponent.

"Get up you **** of a man, that little **** is showing you up?"
"What man let's a girl do better than him in a fight?!" Said the pair of knife toting thugs standing over Tetesuo.

"I-I am not done yet." He huffed as he slowly rose to his feet. His vision was blurry with the blood and swelling on his face. His legs were shaking and he felt like passing out.

"I will not last long going on like this. I need to get finished with this and help her." thought.

"Yu guys are going to learn why I was favored by the Don to succeed his position as chief of training and territory defense. HHHYYII!!"he lunged forward sweeping his blade along his opponents blades as if they were in slow-motion. Hacking and slashing looking for an opening.

"IS that all you've got, COME ON!" bellowed his friends voice once more.

"she is indeed, a lot like him." tetesuo thought. Even amidst a battle like this, hopelessly outnumbered and over matched, it would be just like Yoh to taunt an opponent to the point of rage, only to get in a couple of free hits from their loss of control.

"Yu are slipping you little ****."

*slorp*

A sharp cold pain ran up tetesuo's left side, his legs went numb and his body would not move."F-****" he spat sending crimson droplets in front of him as the assailant removed the knife from his body as he fell to one knee. "I think I am dying...." rang through Tetesuo's mind.

With the speed and silence of the winter cold, the sounds of pain and movement began to dull out, all he could hear was his own heart beating and panting. It was only when he looked down at his own chest and seen he was not panting that he realized who he was hearing. Between the intertwining circling bodies, he caught flashes of her, as parks off flint. Her arms whizzing and her body diving, and her hair ever flowing, dancing in the silence. He kept seeing her face, only for a nanosecond at a time, but just long enough to see the defiant glare in her eyes.

"If he had eyes, those would be them." Tetesuo thought. He had never seen Yoh once take off his mask, he thought Yoh wore it because he was messed in the head or believed his own hype, but even crazy men would not fight for a cause like his friend.

He remembered the times when it was Yoh who stood against two or three dozen gang members, laughing and grinning his shark-smile of a grin the entire time. It was as if he was born of fighting. Every wound seemed to deal no damage, every strike seemed like it could shatter the world and every deflection gave the illusion that he was moving at a time and speed all  his own, and everyone else was helpless to the blinding sword-like movement of his entire body.

"Chaguh-bhaguh-plat" spat Tetesuo as the reality of his existence was catching him. He coughed up blood and spit and could only stare as droplets of rain landed in the filth.

He looked up once more, hoping to see how Raine was doing, and in that instant he stared into the dragon's eyes. As her eyes met his, her venomous glare shattered and the terror crept in. He caught a glimpse of a tear rolling down her cheek. She seemed to mouth the word "no".

"Damn-damnit, I-I can't leave it all like this" He thought.

"HEY, TETESUO-CHAN" one of the thugs bellowed in a sarcastic tone."You look finished, would you like me to end it for you?" He said with a laugh.

"****..........this!" Tetesuo hollered, he sprung to life, rising to his feet and stabbing the assailant right in the mouth, the blade tip protruding from the attackers neck.

*krchk*

He ripped the steel from the skin as he watched the man fall. "Now.." he huffed "...it's your turn."
As the super-sonic jet descended Sonya found her self in a place between amazement and sheer terror. Buildings were coming into rapid focus, and people could be seen perusing the streets of this bustling super-city.

Her mind ran parallel horrors of finding her brother dead or not finding him at all and coming across this woman who knew nothing of him. She could not decide what was worse; Finding her beloved friend and brother dead and lifeless or not finding him at all and returning to her mother with nothing but despair.

"Ms. Sonya, fear not we will find your brother." Stated Storm in a commanding but compassionate voice."Family is everything, and your family is our family. We will not stop until we find Yoh."  

"Professor, we are picking up a large mass of people in a square not far from our current location. Yoh's signature seems to be located there." stated Scott as he scanned the myriad of screens and indicators on the control panel in front of him.

"What do you mean "mass of people" ?!" whizzed Sonya's wrist guard.

"Prepare yourselves, We don't fully know what we are about to encounter. Be on your guard."  Stated Charles as the invisible machine landed with a slight jolt on top of a nearby building.

Sonya was the first to exit her seat but was quickly stopped from running out the door by Rogue."Yer stickin' with me, Professor's orders."

"What, No. I Have to get to him, he could be injured and he needs me." whizzed the machine as the girl made to duck around Rogue. Her plan failed as rogue quickly grabbed the smaller girl by the shoulder and swung her back.

"Sorry, but I'm tasked with protectin' you and keeping you safe. If that means makin' you wait till Scott, jean and the other get in front of us as assess the situation first, then that's what I'll do.
"

"guys, you need to take a look at this!" chirped Kitty. Her torso floating back into view as she rose from the floor. As the crew exited the ship the looked off to the square, where the site before them could only be described as a massacre was taking place.

Before them was a crowd of armed men. Men holding swords, and guns and hand held weapons and all of them were trying to land a strike on the creature in the center of the mass. It looked like a spinning top of fur and fists. A young girl; ballerina of death, spinning in the heart of the group. Viciously kicking and swing and smashing face and body with fist and foot.

She was bloodied but given her opponent she barely looked scathed. Her muscles rippled and controlled, her teeth gritted and gnashed as she put everything she had into taking out as many people as possible. She stood as if she was twirling on a tri-pod. Beneath her was a body, covered in blood, dirt and punctures. IT was a man, he was not moving.
"BRING IT ON" The girl's ever deepening voice roared.Her vision blurred, the world grew dark, but strangely active. Every extension of an arm revealed several sound waves, the echos ringing from the joints all the way to her ears. Each person's body was playing a symphony to her. All played at different tempo's and with different notes, but they all had a unified theme:pain, and she was the conductor.

*Curnch*
*pok*
"EEEEEYYYYaaaHHH"
*KRk*

As his men we ricocheted away by volley after volley of strikes and blows, Sakagi stands motionless in awe of the chaos this 1 girl brings upon them.

"****, ****,  KILL THAT **** NOW!"  He bellows, charging in. "This will get her.." he mutters as he begins to zig-zag all around, building momentum and speed as he zooms around her looking for a moment to strike.

"..THERE" the word rings though his mind. Sakagi charges in  rolling his arm and behind him winding up for the strongest punch he can muster.

*WPHTUD*

The full force of the strike is blunted by an elbow, spun almost completely back behind the girl. "Where are you aiming" Say's Raine, in a demonically maniacal tone.

Sakagi sees a grin of teeth but cannot make out eyes behind that blonde mane. As he scans her face, he realizes realizes her true intentions and feels a sharp, cold stabbing sensation slide deep into his abdomen. ".the-the ****? You, you tricked me?!"

"All too easy, you should watch where your opponent's limbs are at all times." Raine whispers with a cackle.The blade slips loose and Sakagi stumbles backward. The sai from before drops from between her toes to the ground with a clang.

"why you LITTLE ****!" he yells as he charges headlong.

*whpk*
*wapk*
*kachk*
*thunk*

Back and forth they trade strikes. Sakagi swings violently and furiously. Frantically trying to destroy her. Each block or miss more infuriating that the last.  

"She's not even paying attention to me, HOW-CAN-SHE-DO-THIS!"  rang through Sakagi's mind. He was feeling Heavy, and his vision beginning to darken. He could feel his own blood pumping onto his pant leg.

"You're not going to last long pal if you keep fighting me while mad." she said in her altered voice. IT could be seen clear as day her physical self had changed, even if only slightly.Her body was far more defined and toned, her stance had changed and in addition to her voice, her bangs had started o raise, uncovering her bloodstained smile

"I-I WILL BE THE END OF YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!!" Her opponent screamed, lunging forward. His heart now beading like a 1 hour drum solo to Raine's ears. The thunderous rhythm revealing to her exactly what her opponent was planning. once more her instincts kicked in.

*whp*
Whp*
*tak tak*
*whck*

"ARRGH" she grunted as she was sent flying. Slamming head first into a wall.

"Your overconfident Girly. You are good, but if you slip once versus me again, it'll be the last slip-up you ever make." Stated Sakagi flatly as he cracked his knuckles and neck in unison. He smiles looking down at Tetesuo with an evil grin. "I think it's time I finish this one off, even if there is not much to finish."

As he looks over her face while saying this, Sakagi catches a flew of her eyes. Unlike the vibrant green they were before, they now seem unfocused, smokey and dull.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM, MOTHER-****ER!" Before he can even react she lunges head long into him, delivering a straight punch right to the center of his abs, sending him speeding into a brick wall with a mighty slam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This chick, she's beating the crap out of like 100 goons, all on her own!" chirped kitty, her green eyes filled with urgency.

"come on people, we have to get moving and see if she is in any danger. She may know about Sonya's brother." said Scott as he exited the jet at a run, Kurt, Storm, Jean, Kitty in toe with Rogue and Sonya bringing up the tail end of the group.

"I'll be in contact with you from the jet, call for back up if need be." stated Charle's voice in their minds. As they huddled together surveying the carnage in the street before them, Kurt set to ferrying people off the roof to the ground level.

"You two first." He said as he grabbed Sonya's hand with his and held rogue's arm.

*PFFT*

"Stay here until da oters are down her wit us." The blue-skinned boy vanished once more with a puff of smoke.

"He's Blue..." Stated Sonya's voice in Rogue's mind. Her eyes glazed over at the sight before them. The blonde girl not 800 feet from Where they stood was ruthlessly driving fists and knee into a large man plastered to a wall by her impacts. She seemed almost animistic in her fury.

"We'r all different at the institute, Kurt is no more abnormal than you'r me."

"...Yeah, your right." Came the soft voice once more into rogues mind. It's owner still trance-like at the sight of this golden-maned monster kicking and flailing and flinging people about like dolls.

*PFFT*

"Rogue, how's she doing?" Asked Scott now with a clear view of the blood-stained killing machine wailing it's fists against the man on the wall.

"If this were a bar fight back home, I'd say she'd be winnin'." Said rogue with her arms folded as she shook her head in
amazement of the sight.

"If she keeps that up, she will kill that man." Stated jean, now preparing to levitate.

"No. Don't go near her, trust me."  Said Sonya's wristguard. Fear and confusion now all over her face.

"Don't worry about us, we can handle a gal like that" said kitty as she floated up from underground to a stand.

"Shadow-cat is right. We will be fine you stay back." commanded Storm as she glided down on whirling winds.

"NO, Listen to me! that girl is not normal. IT's not even that she is a muntant, she..she.." Her device trailed off. Sonya now visibly deep in thought. Something had her vexed.

"What do you know Sonya?" Came the voice behind her, Scot now staring her down through his visor.

"..she has my brother's fighting style copied completely...Which is impossible." heard the group in their minds.

"What do you mean "has his fighting style"? how is that possible?" questioned Jean as she looked on at the sight before her. Her better judgement begging haste be taken now.

"Look at her, yes she seems to be swinging violently, but what do you all notice?" Said the voice once more.

"She's, it's like she's able to see those guys attack her from behind before they even reach her." spoke Kitty as the group puzzled the question even more.

"Yes, but HOW can she do that while fighting dozens of guys and while keeping her eyes on the man in front of her?"

"Well dat's impossible, unless she has eyes in zthe back of her head." stated kurt.

"While that could work, if you look closely she's not looking at anyone. See?" stated Sonya's device. Her now squinting at the fight before her.

"She could be drugged or in a trance?.." Said storm.

"Not quite Ms. Storm, but that's actually a good way to explain it. It's taking her entire focus of her senses of sight and sound to do what she's doing. She's essentially re-routing her focus on her sense of sight to her already focused on sense of sound." Stated the girl's wrist guard " It's giving her superhuman hearing to the point where she can hear the minute cracks and creaks of the human body in motion. This, in tandem with her head constantly turning left and right more than 180 degrees at a time, is giving her, in essence, echolocation. She knows those men are there BEFORE they know if their strike with land or not, and she is fast enough and strong enough to adapt accordingly." Stated the device as it's owner stared intently at the girl now swinging the large man around like a pillow and driving his mass into the ground like the head of an axe on fresh timber.

"..That's how Yoh explained how it works for him, to me once." rang the voice in their minds.

"Okay, well maybe your brother taught her or maybe she watched his fights enough to mimic his style. Either way that man's life is endanger and we have to rescue him." stated Scott now preparing to charge in.

"Sonya, you stay back with Rogue and Storm while we try to break this up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE, TO LEAVE US ALONE AND TO GO AWAY, BUT NOOO, YOU JUST HAD TO KEEP COMIN, DIDN'T CHA?" bellowed the low growl from the girl frantically pummeling thee man once more into the dirt her fist like lightning from the heavens, **** the ground around the pair as the mans core sank into the crater beneath her.

*VPPSHT*
*VPPSHT*

"HEY, you enough. He cant fight anymore." The girl jumped into the air, soaring six or seven feet into the air from her perch atop the large mans body, back to her friend's body.The red blasts landing on the wall behind where the man lay, scorching the wall with burn marks.

"STAY OUT OF IT. IT'S BETWEEN ME AND THEM!" rumbled the voice from beneath the golden mane of mussed hair. gritted teeth barely visible from behind the raised bangs and long locks.

"I can't do that, we need you to calm down and come with us." replied Cyclops.

"NOT HAPPENING, RAAA!!!" roared the girl, leaping from all fours with lightning speed and tackling the expecting X-man from his stance. Cyclops landed several feet away with a thud.

"If you won't calm down, We will pin you down till you calm down." Stated Jean as she raised her hands towards Raine. Before she could levitate her with her telepathy, the blood-soaked girl had closed the gap, delivering a knee into the levitating girl with a loud thud.

"Urrh" Said Jean as she picked her self up off the ground.

"Stay clear from me, and I'll have no quarry with you." Said the devilish tone from behind the blonde locks. The girl now whirling about and charging back to the large man beginning to roll over and stand up, blood oozing from his face, body and ears.

"Sorry, can't let you do that!" chirped Shadow-cat, as she grabbed hold of the Blond girl's arm, dragging her into the ground at her shoulder and body.

"NOT, HAPPENING." the girl said, half sunken into the ground, kicking her leg into the cobblestone blasting her and The small girl into the air upward. The girl grabbing hold of of the small woman's wrist and spinning her shoulder around in mid-air, swinging her attack off mid-flight

*KRCH*

"ARGH" wailed kitty as she slammed into the ground back first.

*PFFT*

"Zo sorry miss, but I need you to come wit me." Said night crawler as he appeared into view with blue smoke. Grabbing hold of the muscular girl by the waist and arm and vanishing with her in toe once more.

*PFFTHUD*

"ARGH" the pair landed with the girls face colliding with the ground, The blue-boy trying to press the girl into the ground using his weight and her arm to counter her power.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN" Bellowed the girl, face still in the dirt.without notice a red furry tail wrapped around Night crawler and flung him like a wing off her backside.

"What the- HAAAA!"
*PFFT*
*PFFTHUD*
"Ooof" he landed chin in the dirt.

"W-WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP ATTACKING ME" roared the golden-haired girl as she hopped into her standing position. still dripping blood drops from her now busted nose and face.

"WE-I...I came here looking for my brother!" Stated the arm-guard on the Red-haired girl some 300 yards back. the mechanical voice blaring over the speakers in the surrounding stores.

"I came here looking for him, and instead of seeing him, I see you. Who are you and HOW do you know how to fight like that?"blared the now commanding mechanical voice once more, it's owner now walking towards this blonde haired girl.

"What does that have t'do with me?" Said the girl, her voice breaking back to a lighter tone.

"I don't know, but You definitely know him or he knows you. you fight like him." Said the voice over the speakers, it too toning down from an commanding tone more to a calm one.

"I dun even know you girl, an dI don't know if you checked lately, but in this squity-eyed little down there does not seem to be many brown people, so I'd remember meeting yer brother." Spat the blonde. Her breath still ragged and her body still heaving from her past actions.

"I'm not "brown" I'm Indian, you dumb hick." replied the voice over the speakers, the two women now eye to eye. The blonde was shorter, but only just but she was by far and away the more dominating in terms of physical build.

"What does she think she's doing" stated Cyclops as he walked over to jean, still hiding his ribs.

"What ever it is it's working. Look, that girl is  calming down." Stated Jean as the pair eyed the 2 girls arguing like pre-teen kids over their favorite boy-band.

""Dumb hick" Listen here "tech support" but I ain't no hick. I'm from Colorado, I'm a country Gal, but I ain't slow, slack-jawed or inbred. Now you on the other hand. with yer fancy do-dat's and gizmos in that stupid skin suit. Y'er definitely nothin but a spoiled little rich-kid."  she spat.

"YOU did not just call me "tech support"." The Red-haired girl's nose srunched up and her fists clenched she was ****ed.

"Bring it on TOMATO-HEAD"

"TOMATO-HEAD?!WHO ARE YOU TO TALK, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU BLEW UP A HOMELESS PERSON AND STICHED HIS CLOTHES BACK TOGETHER, YOU DIRTY ****!"

""DIRTY ****", WHO 'R YOU CALLIN' A "DIRTY ****", YOU MAIL ORDER BARBIE-DOLL."

""BARBIE-DOLL?!??" LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR BIG KNOCKERS BOUNCING AROUND AND-"

"Do they even realize Sonya isn't talking?..." whispered Shadow-cat to Night crawler and storm as they walked up to cyclops and Jean, who were also dumb-founded by the verbal and mental hissey fit in front of them.

"I don't think they have a clue...." Said Cyclops, holding his hand to his head.

".."YER THE ONE SHOWIN' THEM CURVES, WHO'S TRYING TO BE A PIECE OF ASS NOW?"

"LADIES! SILENCE" Bellowed storm, now swelling up clouds and thunder to drowned out the 2 girls fighting.

"WHA-Ho-howthehelldidjadothat?" spat Raine jumping back from the white-haired lady.

" I have my ways, just like you have yours for "taking out the trash." she said looking about at the unconscious and blooded men all around them.

"what do ya-OH CRAP, TETESUO!" chirped the blonde girl as she whirled about and ran to a man laying face up in a pool of blood.

"TETESUO, TETESUO! STAY WITH ME!" she cried sliding to a halt beside the man who was laying there blinking at the now cloudy sky.

"Let me help you." heard the crowd as Sonya Slid tot he other side of the man, quickly pulling bandages and wrap from her pouch at her side.

"I-I guess my job is done, eh Raine-san..."
Said the slashed and bloodied man through his crooked smile.

"JOB, WHAT D'ya mean JOB. Ferget that, Hang in there. Don't be dyin' on me now!" she said now tears free-flowing from her black-and blue eyes.

"Raine...Raine..Calm yourself." Said the man holding his hand out to the girls cheek. she grabbed his arm and held tight.

"..Yu and I both know I'm a goner...but these people will help you, like I was asked to. I would keep helping yu if I could, but it's just too bad your friend cost me my life, as I'd have spent it with yu, Raine-san..."

Sonya could not hold back her own tears at the sound of this, She just kept working, trying to pack up this girl's friend.

"BUT-but you can spend it with me, ya jus' have to-" she trails off.

"I have to go, that's my destiny. and it's better than the usual crap I end up doing. Dry you eyes, you barely even knew me si-lly..." stammers Tetesuo now starting to fade in and out.

"No, nonono, no stay-stay with me. I-I need yer help, yer the only one who knows who I really am or has any clew about me. Tetesuo, TETESUO!!"she screams now clutching the man in her arms and sobbing into his chest.

"I'm so sorry for you Raine..." utters Sonya's wrist guard. Now putting her hand on the girls shaking and heaving shoulder.

As her sobs quiet and her shaking ceases her bangs rise and her muscles bulge, Sonya  hops backward and stays watching.The girl rises wailing loudly and releases a blood curdling scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The rain falls like the girls never ending tears and she collapses and her body returns to it's regular self. As the skies darken around her, her last thoughts and sights are of people speaking

"quick get her to the get, I think she's crashing!"

"Raine, Raine stay with me!"

"Come back..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Soon to come: chapter 8: Rehabilitation and Acceptance.)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 06:01:49 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 12:00:17 pm Central Daylight Time »

You always leave us hanging.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3