Dark World Society
April 18, 2024, 10:40:02 pm Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Do you know what you can do?

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
1 Guest, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know what you can do?  (Read 151 times)
A bad rose
Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +1/-0

Badges: (View All)
Level 2 Combination Thread Starter Level 1 10 Posts
« on: May 16, 2012, 04:19:20 pm Central Daylight Time »

In a prior post i mentioned my favorite subject is politics, I enjoy learning new things on the constitution and such so I'd like to know, What do you know about rights? what do you think they are? Can they be taken away? should they be taken away? Do you think our form of gov't is good?
Report Spam   Logged
ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 04:37:45 pm Central Daylight Time »

Our form of government is a facade for the illuminati to pull strings around the world and control what we believe to be reality through the media. But we are blind to what is really real.

LOL! Joking! Here is your 1st lesson on Black text.

But what Americans call freedom is actually a very chaotic thing. Our freedom comes at that price and lacks true order.

The Chinese almost got it right their communism but with wrong leaders communism cannot work.

We truely need a Revolution because the corruption is just too deep. And we need a restructuring of something like China's communism but not that. We need a Democratic twist to it though. Because real freedom cannot be lost but stupid people must not be able to take advantage of it like they do now. There must be limits.

Freedom is a nice idea but look at what we have done with it. Too many lazy people who feed off the government and get obese and have 8 kids. The price of freedom is chaos and we need some restriction for the good of the world.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 04:50:27 pm Central Daylight Time »

This is America. So you should have rights lol. I believe everybody should have rights anywhere in the world. I don't care about any rights as long as they don't harm themselves or others.

And I believe your rights are taken away once you become involved with the law.
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 09:29:18 pm Central Daylight Time »

Well, basic life in America as far as rights go (excluding the social controversies) is fine with me.   No daily worries about it.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 09:52:16 pm Central Daylight Time »

What are those social controversies?
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 06:04:11 pm Central Daylight Time »

Illegal immigration (and the issues that come along with it), gay marriage, stuff like that.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 06:10:38 pm Central Daylight Time »

Illegal immigration (and the issues that come along with it), gay marriage, stuff like that.

Oh I see. Well one of those is pretty straight forward.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 06:14:51 pm Central Daylight Time »

Oh I see. Well one of those is pretty straight forward.

Yeah they go straight to Texas.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 07:21:46 pm Central Daylight Time »

Lol no not that. But that's kinda simple. Illegals shouldn't be able to just come and go.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 07:38:25 pm Central Daylight Time »

Haha I know you didn't mean that.   Idk what to think about illegal immigration.  Illegal immigrants can be seen as good for the economy in that they will work hard for very meager wages.  It just gets bad when they latch onto the health care system.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 07:48:18 pm Central Daylight Time »

I'd say it's bad. Illegals taking potential jobs of actually citizens isn't fair.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 07:53:13 pm Central Daylight Time »

Too much to consider, so that's why I don't step into this one.   We're OK from this anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 08:06:19 pm Central Daylight Time »

There's a LOT of illegals in this country. I can see it in just the area I live in. That's people getting the jobs that I could be getting.

The reason I got hired at Taco Bell last year was because the state came through asking for the employees citizenship documents. If they didn't have them then they had to leave. I applied right around that time and got in easy lol.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 08:34:25 pm Central Daylight Time »

Lol!   Huh.  Illegal immigrants aren't a problem where I live.  Maybe different regulations for different areas... I mean, they still work for cheap.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 08:48:47 pm Central Daylight Time »

That's good for businesses. But it's not good for America overall. If all the illegals were deported there would be plenty of jobs for people like me. Thus, making the unemployment rate go way down. I can't imagine how bad this is around Arizona and New Mexico.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 08:50:23 pm Central Daylight Time »

D: Ah shet OK.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 12:54:15 pm Central Daylight Time »

I know my charter very well, and I know what liberties I have thanks to later laws passed that are not part of our entrenched canadian charter of rights and freedoms. Barring current goings on about politics(as ATM I am having a IDGAF phase and not caring) I'd consider myself relatively knowledgable about my government and rights.
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-
ArkticDark

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 02:09:48 pm Central Daylight Time »

So where is a bad rose on thise topic... He hasn't revisited his thread yet?
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 09:57:51 pm Central Daylight Time »

No not yet.
Report Spam   Logged

death0lover
Now a Dargin ruler player... Yay...
Gren, Tactician of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +6/-0

Chocolate Giddy Uuuuuuuuuuuup!

One Year Anniversary The Right To Vote Karma's A Bitch Dark World Fortune Unlocked Looking For Something?
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 07:14:52 pm Central Daylight Time »

Our form of government is a facade for the illuminati to pull strings around the world and control what we believe to be reality through the media. But we are blind to what is really real.

I heard this movie was coming out in November. I think its called Branded.
Report Spam   Logged

When's Mahvel?

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 05:42:05 pm Central Daylight Time »

Hmmm
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 06:56:20 am Central Daylight Time »

LOL! Joking! Here is your 1st lesson on Black text.

But what Americans call freedom is actually a very chaotic thing. Our freedom comes at that price and lacks true order.

The Chinese almost got it right their communism but with wrong leaders communism cannot work.

We truely need a Revolution because the corruption is just too deep. And we need a restructuring of something like China's communism but not that. We need a Democratic twist to it though. Because real freedom cannot be lost but stupid people must not be able to take advantage of it like they do now. There must be limits.

Freedom is a nice idea but look at what we have done with it. Too many lazy people who feed off the government and get obese and have 8 kids. The price of freedom is chaos and we need some restriction for the good of the world.

He altered my black text that no one found.

Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 02:14:47 pm Central Daylight Time »

He used it against you.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 02:58:21 pm Central Daylight Time »

The Force is strong in this one.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 04:16:46 pm Central Daylight Time »

I saw it. o_o'''  Your post would not have been that long with such little text visible.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 3
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1