Dark World Society
March 29, 2024, 02:23:36 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

WTF!? Demonic Possession or LSD

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
2 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF!? Demonic Possession or LSD  (Read 963 times)
ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Badges: (View All)
Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« on: May 29, 2012, 07:12:50 am Central Daylight Time »

I have never heard a story like this before. A naked man is eating another naked alive on a freeway and holding him down to where the other man could not get up! Ripping flesh off his face and neck using just his teeth.

And growling like a possessed animal just consuming its victim! This is Real!

Here is the link.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/28/11923580-witness-to-naked-attack-the-guy-just-kept-eating-the-other-guy-away?lite

When the cop yelled stop the attacker looked up with flesh in its mouth and growled at the cop! WTF!

Then the cop shot it and it had no effect as it kept on eating the man's face! WTF!

The cop kept shooting till it was dead. Good God what is happening right now!?

The cops say it is an overdose on a new LSD recently released on the streets and it makes your organs burn WTF!? It makes you so angry you take off your clothes and eat people!? Give me a fvcking break man! You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time.

And what about that superhuman strength!? Holding down another man and eating him! What strength!

Sounds to me like a Demonic Possession or that "LSD" they speak of is actually a T-virus creating a Zombie Apocolypse!

WTF!?
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 07:38:32 am Central Daylight Time »

PCP has been known to give people super human strength and a tolerance for pain unlike anything else. While I am skeptic of this bulls**t, I could believe a new untested version of a drug like LSD could cause something like this....but I mean come on, those drgus affect your inhibitions. that man would have wanted to tear flesh from bone with his teeth before the drug if the drug could diminish his reasoning enough to cause this...
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-
ArkticDark

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 08:05:48 am Central Daylight Time »

Three witnesses, one bicker and one cop and homeless victim who is still alive and will probably infect everyone in that hospital and start a zombie Apocolypse!

There has got to be something besides LSD causing this.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 01:17:20 pm Central Daylight Time »

PCP has been known to give people super human strength and a tolerance for pain unlike anything else. While I am skeptic of this bull****, I could believe a new untested version of a drug like LSD could cause something like this....but I mean come on, those drgus affect your inhibitions. that man would have wanted to tear flesh from bone with his teeth before the drug if the drug could diminish his reasoning enough to cause this...

This................
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

ArkticDark

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 10:43:16 am Central Daylight Time »

PCP has been known to give people super human strength and a tolerance for pain unlike anything else. While I am skeptic of this bull****, I could believe a new untested version of a drug like LSD could cause something like this....but I mean come on, those drgus affect your inhibitions. that man would have wanted to tear flesh from bone with his teeth before the drug if the drug could diminish his reasoning enough to cause this...

This................

Well the new article is trying to say he ate bath salt and hallucinated.

WTF ever! What did he hallucinate that he was an apex predator and was hunting some animal!? I mean come on! When people hallucinates it doesn't change who they are it just twists what they see and they don't loose consciousness or go into an animal trance of rage! That is bullsh!t.

And he didn't have super strengh, it turns out the victim was 65 so he was probably weak anyway.

Eating Bath salt is not going to send you into an animal craze and make you eat people! And neither will LSD or Acid.

They say this is not the 1st case of someone going demon crazy and eating someone like a wild animal. But I do not believe for a second that it is bath salts or else the fda and fbi all those people would put a very abbrupt halt to that shet.

The government is hiding something. And as usual using the media to hide it.

Here is a link to the new article Trainer gave me.

http://socialmediaseo.net/2012/05/29/miami-zombie-attack-pictures/
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 05:10:50 pm Central Daylight Time »

I have actually heard about the epsom salts/ bath salts being as bad as meth but far less controlled and refined, I could really believe this knowing that was the cause.
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

ArkticDark

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 05:45:42 pm Central Daylight Time »

There is no way that Epsom salt is the real life T-Virus.

Are you serious BSA!?

I know people who do Meth and they don't get close to this cannibalistic sh!t Meth just makes it easier to get angery but you still are yourself on meth just easily angered. And then you are just a very angry version of yourself. Drugs cannot change someone into a crazed animal.

This zombie guy as the media calls him totally lost himself in an animal trance. And it doesn't seem like a rage fit because the cannibal did not attack the bicker or police man but focused on its meal.

And how do 2 guys get onto the middle of the hwy and then all of a sudden one of them attacks the other!?

They had to be walking along together at one point until something snapped! What happened in that guys head? I am sure there are scientists somewhere wishing they took that zombie dude alive.

And what is up with cops always going for the kill shots!? When they could just shoot for the shoulder or leg. Like that one time when a cops accidently killed a kid with a toy gun. Cop should have just shot the kid in the arm instead of the chest wtf police!  My stupid cop rant.
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon in the Shadows
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 05:59:50 pm Central Daylight Time »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G4HxrVx20A&feature=related

Happy now Arktic?
Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
ArkticDark

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 06:04:48 pm Central Daylight Time »

This is not what I expected from you Dits. Nevermind then.
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon in the Shadows
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 06:16:05 pm Central Daylight Time »

Demonic cat any better?
Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
ArkticDark

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 06:41:29 pm Central Daylight Time »

hmm...
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 06:47:16 pm Central Daylight Time »

There's nothing being "hidden."  This motherf*cker must have had inner demons like other killers who kill for the hell of it and not to settle a beef.  He may have chosen this feral form of attack after being influenced by drugs.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
ArkticDark

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 06:58:34 pm Central Daylight Time »

The Government invented LSD Trainer. They hid it for years. They would have continued to hide it if it weren't for it leaking out to the streets.

Also The Catholic church has Exercisms of demonic possession documented.

So you really wanna believe bath salt can cause that? Your skin absorbs it when you bath in it. And you breath it in too.

I can buy a bag from walgreens for $5 right now.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 07:41:21 pm Central Daylight Time »

Ah sh*t huh.   I still don't believe that though.  Guy was just a crazy man.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
BigStinkinApe

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 10:00:37 pm Central Daylight Time »

The Government invented LSD Trainer. They hid it for years. They would have continued to hide it if it weren't for it leaking out to the streets.

Also The Catholic church has Exercisms of demonic possession documented.

So you really wanna believe bath salt can cause that? Your skin absorbs it when you bath in it. And you breath it in too.

I can buy a bag from walgreens for $5 right now.

These bathsalts are a recent innovation on ypour traditional salts. IDK how but apparantly the chemical process used to make and refine them imparts chemicals that give off a similar reaction to PCP/meth/ LSD, only the effects are varied and usually more violent.

I'm no expert on this, I actually heard about it recently thanks to a friend's in-class presentation my girlfriend was sitting in on.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 12:45:44 am Central Daylight Time »

Go ahead and try it out Arktic. 
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 06:21:20 am Central Daylight Time »

I am thinking about it.

But I will chain myself down and video tape it.

Proof betches!

BSA you just grouped Meth and PCP with LSD ... What?

LSD and Meth don't belong in the same catagory. Idk about PCP tho.

There is actually a 12 days of happenings with similar stories to this one. In the last 12 days or whatever. If you got to yahoo.com and search Zombie Apocolypse and news there is an article I am too lazy to go find again.

But there was this guy who stabbed himself multiple times in front of police officers and started pulling his guts out and throwing them at the cops. WTF!

Earlier reports of people assulting others with bites, biting off noses and cheecks and fingers and sh!t All in the past 12 days. Well that is the current conspiracy theory.

Here is a link a preparedness for a Zombie Apocalypse written by the Center of Disease Control the CDC lol they wrote awhile back tho.

http://noypistuff.blogspot.com/2012/05/zombie-apocalypse-things-you-need-have.html?m=1

Oh ok here is a link of an article by a professor about these bath salts. It makes a tiny bit more sense when they explain the salts are made in China and shipped here to be sold in smoke shops. WTF! People! But the professor was still surprised at the Zombie attack in Miami like he wouldn't expect the bath salts to take it that far to that level.

Here is the link

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/bath-salts-drive-people-crazy-172736191.html?orig_host_hdr=news.yahoo.com&.intl=US&.lang=en-US
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:17:49 am Central Daylight Time by ArkticDark » Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2012, 11:41:22 am Central Daylight Time »

okay well now that that professor weighed in, I see this less possible as a bath salt thing and more a schtsophrenic off his meds having a bad dillusion or something. Still unlikely as hell, but more plausible.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 08:43:28 pm Central Daylight Time »

Bath salts...................
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2