Dark World Society
March 28, 2024, 09:20:32 pm Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Mill Deck

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
1 Guest, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mill Deck  (Read 369 times)
Sillva87
Gren, Tactician of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

Badges: (View All)
Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Third Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Mobile User
« on: May 31, 2012, 02:54:29 pm Central Daylight Time »

Monsters:14

3 morphing jar #2
3 a/d changer
3 needle worm
3 swift scarecrow
morphing jar
night assailant

Magic:26

3 book of eclipse
3 book of taiyou
3 upstart(cause i don't own one day of peace)
3 dark world dealing(which would normally be upstarts)
3 shallow grave
3 pot of duality
2 magical stone excavation
2 hand destruction
monster reincarnation
book of moon
card destruction
foolish burial

i got the idea from a video that i was watching earlier on youtube. he called it empty jar otk.. idk. what do you guys think. i wanted something fast but nothing too time consuming. easy to use. i've just started testing it. my favorite card i would say would have to be morphing jar #2 lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Dragon in the Shadows
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 04:54:24 pm Central Daylight Time »

Try out my personal favorite mill card, Gravekeeper's Servant.  I love using it with two Soul-Absorbing Bone Towers, Patrician of Darkness and Zombie Master on the field.  Difficult to pull off, but fun as hell.
Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:56:17 pm Central Daylight Time »

Monsters:14

3 morphing jar #2
3 a/d changer
3 needle worm
2 hiro's shadow scout/ des koala/ rigoras reaver
worm apoclypse
morphing jar
night assailant

Magic:26

3 book of eclipse
3 book of taiyou
3 upstart(cause i don't own one day of peace)(dude you so need to get one day's, they make or break this **** so badly)
2 dark world dealing
3 shallow grave
2 soul reversal(saves you a car din hand and primes a mjar for a easy flip)
2 pot of duality
2 magical stone excavation
book of moon
2 Darkness approaches

3 all-out attacks
^
(how this helps is when you flip Mjar #2 with this face up or chaining this to it. you create a unstoppable lock(illegal) that you must declare your looking to mill out X ammount of cards in you opponents deck(always say 60, as it's the max you can normally mill out and you have to pick a realistic number otherwise this is considered cheating) what happens from here is the Mjar#2 sends away your guys monsters as well as your own, the same number become set on field but this card flips them up, triggering any effects possible, your worms can carve away 15 cards at a time, your jars combined can knock out a good 20 and if you eat a hand or 2 with the regular morphing jar, you likley mill thier 40+ cards before they have a chance to do anything.)
I used to run these all the time. If you need any assistance getting ratios or looking for side deck tech or main deck side-decking assistance LMK, I know this deck.

Oh and you might want to look at adding 1 des feral imp incase that 1 M jar bits you in the ass if the AOA+ mjar2 loop lock goes off. Oh and veiler screws this so prepare for it in G2 with debunks and tons of other hate.

DITS: Oh god I loved the SABT variant of mill, I used to run that when RO was a 2 and force them to either let me mill thme to death cause I was looping beast of the pharaoh and zombies like PSZ OR they could RO themselves to death stopping that crap then the bone towers would go in for a killshot
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:58:16 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Third Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 07:40:23 am Central Daylight Time »

i had a friend who found out a lock with gravekeeper's servant and macro cosmos. your opponent can't attack because with mc all the cards are being removed and not going to the grave. but um.. i'm trying to stick with the morphing jar and hiro shadow scouts. if i were to make a zombie mill which i had another friend do, that would be sick. he was mill his opponent's cards like crazy special summoning with bone towers all over the place. i seen like at least 8-10 cards getting mill every other turn or so. it was funny as hell. lol. but as mentioned before, i'm trying to stick with this build first. and i'll test out your build (big stinkin ape) with the modifications and let you know how it runs. all out attack looks crazy. i can only build the deck off of tag force 5 so whatever they have, i can use. no one days in there. ok and what is ro and sabt and what does dits mean? i'm so but i don't recognize a lot of these acronyms.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:05:24 am Central Daylight Time by Sillva87 » Report Spam   Logged
BigStinkinApe

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 10:10:57 am Central Daylight Time »

Ro is short of royal oppression, and SABT is soul-absorbing bone tower asorry, I use a lot of acronyms ^^.
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 02:41:55 pm Central Daylight Time »

oh ok so what does dits stand for? lol u used it right before you mentioned the bone tower theme.
Report Spam   Logged
BigStinkinApe

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 05:45:16 pm Central Daylight Time »

Dragon in the shadows, his username.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 06:44:45 pm Central Daylight Time »

Looks good to me.  One Day of Peace ain't too hard to get.  DWD still has its drawback of making you lose 1 card.

Morphing Jar #2 is so troll.  That little smiling bastard...

I think Gravekeeper's Servant is not important to this Deck because your goal is to Deck out your opponent as quickly as possible.  You could say it's a slow card too... I'd steer away from cards that have dependence on the opponent in this Deck.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
BigStinkinApe

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 09:00:37 am Central Daylight Time »

the GK servant variant is great, but teching it in here is not so wise.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 02:28:34 pm Central Daylight Time »

LOL! You didn't know what card Dits was!? We also call him Dragon if not Dits. His username is just too long...
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 04:34:26 pm Central Daylight Time »

ok so trainer, everything looks good to you? is there anything that you would suggest? to be honest, my mind wasn't focused on putting two and two together to realize that dits was an acronym for his name. i didn't think about it. lol but as long as the deck is good. i want to mill my opponent deck asap, like you said. also troll i guess in the new variation of world mill? ok so i've tested the deck out and i like it except for the fact that i end up having no hand often and aoa leaves me open to getting attacked all the time after morphing jar leaves the field. now if i had some spear cretins in there or something like that, that might work.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 06:24:51 pm Central Daylight Time by Sillva87 » Report Spam   Logged
Dragon in the Shadows

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 06:52:03 pm Central Daylight Time »

We also call him Dragon if not Dits. His username is just too long...

>  For your information that is a shortened version on my username.  Originally it was DragonintheShadowsBangingYourMotherWhileYouCryintheCornerLikeaLittle censored.gif.   
Report Spam   Logged

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 12:00:04 pm Central Daylight Time »

wow. i've always just knew you as dragon in the shadows lol. lmao. wow. that's funny. but yea, everything is good with the deck? any ideas for exodia?
Report Spam   Logged
Dragon in the Shadows

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 02:17:24 pm Central Daylight Time »

Use alot of cards that let you draw from your deck.   
Report Spam   Logged

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 06:21:38 pm Central Daylight Time »

exodia? run dragons as a draw engine, always use one day of peace, and make sure to run cards that can return the cards in your hand to your hand if they are forcibly discarded.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 06:27:25 pm Central Daylight Time »

ok thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 09:25:59 pm Central Daylight Time »

Spear Cretins, good idea.

You need those copies of One Day of Peace, man.  That'd prolly buy you a turn or two to mill 'em out.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Dragon in the Shadows

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 05:31:03 am Central Daylight Time »

Blue-Eyes White Dragon, White Stone of Legend, Card of Consonance and Trade In is the basic Dragon Draw engine.  But I would also use Transmigration Prophecy and Pot of Avarice to use the engine for a bit longer.
Report Spam   Logged

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 05:56:29 am Central Daylight Time »

This is a deck i've seen on you tube. This deck works way better than any other deck that i can think of in terms of milling out your opponent.

monsters:13
3 deep diver
3 mystic tomato
3 a/d changer
2 needle worm
morphing jar
sangan

spells:27
3 book of eclipse
3 book of taiyou
3 dark world dealings
3 into the void
3 hand destruction
3 upstart goblin
2 the shallow grave
2 magical stone evacuation
2 a feather of the phoenix
foolish burial
book of moon
card destruction

This deck is supreme. The only thing i wanted to tweak in was mj#2 but i see the strategy without it and it's much more efficient with this particular build.
Report Spam   Logged
BigStinkinApe

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 09:54:33 am Central Daylight Time »

DITS: that's more or less the idea , maybe add soem toon bewd and TTOC, or perhaps even add in another tuner like debris or flamvell guard, to boost the conosnance engine and trade in engine.

That Mjar deck with deep diver works off of trying to get har into play and use it as much as possible in a single turn. Personally I would add a lone soul reversal and a pair of darkness approaches and drop into the void. it is such a flight risk in there.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 03:29:34 pm Central Daylight Time »

big stinking ape i'm going to need to please stop using acronyms lol. what is soem and ttoc?
Report Spam   Logged
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 04:48:10 pm Central Daylight Time »

If you can remove it from play...

« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:48:57 pm Central Daylight Time by Fever » Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 06:35:18 pm Central Daylight Time »

thanks fever but so far there isn't anything in the deck that rfp except ad changer. now back to bigstinkinape and these acronyms. lol..
Report Spam   Logged
BigStinkinApe

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 07:24:00 pm Central Daylight Time »

soem was a typo, and TTOC is toon table of contents.

I`ve been using acronyms for ever as a duelist. I think I'd have better luck linking you to a page full of acronym transalations rather than me stop using them.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 05:38:58 am Central Daylight Time »

oh ok. soem was supposed to be some lol and ttoc. yea i get it, that was in reference to the exodia deck. The dragon draw engine is ok except i get crappy hands sometimes, well most of the time and how many monsters should i be running. i've seen things like this so far

monsters:
3 royal magical library
right arm
left arm
right leg
left leg
exodia
3 white stone of legend
3 blue eyes toon dragon
3 blue eyes white dragon

etc and from there it's just poo. seriously my friend had an exodia deck that was almost perfect but it wasn't using dragons. i think it was summoner monk and rml and a bunch of good draw spells but i know for a fact that betd and ttoc and trade in were used.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:49:51 am Central Daylight Time by Sillva87 » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1