Dark World Society
March 28, 2024, 09:21:49 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Blue-eyed nightmare: roar of the destroyer

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
1 Guest, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue-eyed nightmare: roar of the destroyer  (Read 99 times)
BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« on: August 06, 2012, 09:10:18 pm Central Daylight Time »

Alright, so this deck is currently untested as I am short a card or two here and there, and I am holding on building it till I know if konami is retarded, and touches dragons that are not named"light pulsar" or "hieratic dragon king of atum"...But even if they do pick off five headed, or even future fusion, I have preparations to alter this design so I retain maximum speed while not losing much of any consistency. This build for now is going to have to stay digital.

you already know my regular bag of tricks in this deck so I won't restate them, what is new is the beefed line of traps, and the changes to the side as well as the main boarding of one more tribute: Van dal'gyon the dark dragon lord. This guy is hella boss, self summoning, kicks the opponent when they are down and can (if need be) become my own personal replacement to REDMD. All I have to do is negate your monster effect and summon him, then I get another monster. Vandy, is also a Dark dragon, so he works for all my dragon shenanigans, as well as my new favorite XYZ, the one with my number on it. Meet #22, fran ken.

Big does not describe this XYZ. Matched only by neo galaxy eyes, and out gunned only by galaxy destroyer, needless to say fran is a HUGE B#$ch. At 4500 she damn near doubles anything played in the meta currently in terms of offense, but her effect is pretty good too.

" 2 Level 8 DARK monsters
Must be Xyz Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; change this card to Defense Position, and if you do, negate the target's effect(s) until the End Phase."

So yeah, she beats reaper, she beats anything killed by defense, she pancakes zenmaines for free, and so much more. Sure her summon cost is not something my deck can do every day, needing a combination of either darkstorm, vandy, dark end dragon or blackwing dragon, but if I get even a shot at her, her offense alone will steam roll most opponents into a butthurt fetal position. I am more running it cause it's got my lucky number on it.

suggestions and fixes are welcome, but barring online testing, I won't have much data on this deck till I get my hands on fran.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:15:39 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 11:35:57 pm Central Daylight Time »

She? ._.'''

I saw this card a few days ago.  Didn't think you'd actually use it lol.  Guess that was a foolish assumption knowin' you're BSA...
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
BigStinkinApe

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 05:05:22 am Central Daylight Time »

She? ._.'''

I saw this card a few days ago.  Didn't think you'd actually use it lol.  Guess that was a foolish assumption knowin' you're BSA...
dude it's got my name all over it, a giant monster, supposedly hard to summon that does not appear worth playing.

And IIRC it's a she cause in zexal it said yuma's utopia was "cute" or something to that effect.
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 03:55:55 pm Central Daylight Time »

So it's undead and gay.  OK, I can feel that.

But on a serious note I'm pretty sure Fran Ken meant "cute" as in "laughable."  He thought the effect wasn't really going to help Yuma win.

Unless of course the dead bastard was like this:

Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
BigStinkinApe

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 05:25:25 pm Central Daylight Time »

It could have been that big fran liked utopia's "swagger" when he entered the field and was like that, lol.

And out of curiosity, why didn't this card seem like something I'd play?
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 09:03:52 pm Central Daylight Time »

o_o''' Well, I didn't think you'd put so much emphasis on it.  I guess I was right in the sense that you're using Fran Ken as a supporter.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 08:23:27 am Central Daylight Time »

In truth she's here cause I had extra deck space and can make it, I just re-jiggered my side to make her more likely to be played.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 10:50:55 am Central Daylight Time »

I like that, re-jiggered. Lol

This thing looks pretty masculine to me so it is probably a guy but the Japanese always do some gay stuff in animes so it is probably just a lil bi-curious.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 12:03:43 pm Central Daylight Time »

I'm tellin' ya'll Fran Ken was just undermining Utopia's powers.  Or ZEXAL is gayer than I thought.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 04:38:31 am Central Daylight Time »

I'm tellin' ya'll Fran Ken was just undermining Utopia's powers.  Or ZEXAL is gayer than I thought.
It's the latter, it is definitely the latter. Look around, they all have to get their glam on with weird glasses or do a full wardrobe and war paint change before dueling in order duel. The chick is obviously hing out with the big guy cause he's in the closet and she told him and they follow yuma cause he is someone who likes hair styling, being flashy in what ever he does, and has a soft spot for guys (look at how nicely he let down Flip after their date he was invited to went bad.)

Trust me, if GX was gay, then zexal is truly "GAY"  >.>
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 09:28:55 am Central Daylight Time »

So this monster is a gay male and not a female. Not always the greatest thing being right
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:00 am Central Daylight Time »

e _e I don't want to believe that but at the same time I know I don't give a sh*t about ZEXAL.

Lol.  I think Jaden's a baylife bro.  He's cool.  Tyranno Hassleberry is also awesome.  Zane too.

But uh, wow.  I never bothered with ZEXAL 'cause it looked like trash from the start.  When I asked my friend about he was like
-_- *shaking his head* "He doesn't know how to play... What kind of main character doesn't know how to Duel?"  Any remaining hopes were lost.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 07:25:35 pm Central Daylight Time »

On topic: This deck got mauled by a inzekt-up deck, but he went for his hornet play, and I caught him off guard by letting him pop stone for a fee BEWD, gave me 5 spent dragons in the yard, unloaded and slapped a empty dragonfly for 4000 damage(I was at 800, he had 3700).
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1