Dark World Society
March 28, 2024, 05:39:27 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

"I'm a hero, from Earth!"-Grandskid hero

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
3 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I'm a hero, from Earth!"-Grandskid hero  (Read 58 times)
BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« on: November 18, 2012, 03:04:41 pm Central Standard Time »

After regs I traded for a lot of things I needed for different decks, but the one that got me all fired up was it was the deck I seen a variant of at Regs. A deck I am very fond of, Hero Kid Control (apparently known as HKC). Their deck lacked a lot of the knowledge I had, but they were using some stuff that really caught my eye. Bull blader, and battle break. Both from ABYR and BOTH of interest to me now. blader being an Earth, who can clear big bosses, and battle break, while not a sure shot, can end the BP and pop the attacking monster if the opponent does not reveal a monster. Between this and the trades I made, I had a lot of edits to make to my old HKC theory. Here is my version:

1 Grandsoil the Elemental Lord (Finally!got 1!)
2 Silver Sentinel (Picked up a Sexy ulti and ultra 1/e for $12.50 , love EVERYTHING about this card!)
3 Psychic Commander (Love this tuner, works so well here)
2 XX-Saber Emmersblade (might seem odd, but I find hynulei access to be crucial to this decks success. If my opponent cannot figure out my plans or plays they cant side or defend against me well)
2 Maruading Captain (One of the key playmakers to make the deck operate)
1 Junk Forward (SSing when ever I have need for it helps, beig earth, warrior and LV3 are all juicy bonuses)
2 Elder of the Six Samurai ("proto-cyber dragon" in effect. The Ss part is perfected, the other use is not , but it's searchable and self summons, so it is great)
1 T.G. Striker ( Testing to see of "cyber dragon" tuner is worth it in here...may just cut this spot to lower deck size)
1 Kagemusha of the Sic Samurai (can be SS'd/ searched with ease, odd times survives battle, and can at odd times guard LSS shien from dying)
3 Hero Kid (core of the deck, hard soul and spirit of the decks reson d'ete: Swarm, synch/ summon and spam.)
2 X-Saber Pashuul (Defense, tuner and easily searchable. Between this and kagemusha, IDK which is best, but usually 2 of this/ 1 kagemusha unless the deck is hyper offensive)

1 Book of Moon (do I need to explain the best "-1" in the game?)
2 Emergency Teleport (swiftly summons Commander, or potentially Esper if I deck her, or Serene witch, should I want the floater. It's best for speedy multiple XYZ summons in a turn)
2 Forbidden Lance (Keeps my extra deck monsters [and grandsoil] alive to survive another round. Also, Allows Blader and Commander in particular a chance to topple even bigger threats for less pain.)
2 Shien's Smoke Signal ("E call" for my sam cards, makes the deck effectively 2 cards thinner)
2 Miracle Synchro Fusion (gives me a way past the normally "difficult" to surpass 2600+ ATK threshold, also is a nice bluff that self replaces if set and destroyed!)
1 Pot of Avarice (This is another "do I need to explain this?" card)
1 Monster Reborn ( "" """card)
1 Heavy Storm ("" """" card, added and testing, debating siding this and cutting the spot)
1 Dark Hole ("" """card)
1 Reinforcement of the Army (the original "E call" card, effectively is a 23rd monster or 1 less card main decked)

1 Solemn Judgment ("" """ card)
2 Fiendish Chain (Veiler is a light and a monster, this for "this deck" is better)
3 Compulsory Evacuation Device (I'd argue it's the best monster removal in the current game)
2 Reinforce Truth (the other search card in this deck. Digs for anything from a wall of kids; as the kid it searches and summons will have its eff trigger upon summon, to kagemusha; who will survive battle vs a weaker monster and works in favor for shien who is a mainstay beater in here, to even pashuul; who is a immortal defender in battle.)

Extra Deck:
1 Dragon Knight Draco-Equeste(Making this combination more often now)
1 Ultimate Axon Kicker (Here is why I like MSF: 2900 piercing, regenerating, sturdy atk monster. I can also opt for a 3500 destruction proof monster, or a 2800 summon negator, or a 3200 damage diffuser who can copy synchro dargon eff's for a turn)
1 Scrap Dragon  ("" """ card)
1 Black Rose Dragon(needed a level 7 option)
1 Naturia Barkion ("Shenron" Grants my wish for a "trap free" world. ;3)
1 XX-Saber Hyunlei (answer to big Back row, acts as a pseudo "heavy storm" on legs)
1 Legendary Six Samurai- Shi En (Beater who self protects, and is FAR harder to kill then people let on. This is my T1 answer to a lot of decks, but it also works and sees play for extended periods of play throughout many games)
1 Magical Android (On the face it seems pointless here, but it's use lies in it's card type and type. This beater fuels UAK's rise...)
1 Naturia Beast (My "Nemian lion" cannot be killed by weapons of man)
1 Ally of Justice Catastor (This beats annoying decks up and is a great T1 response card.)
1 #17: Leviathan Dragon (R3 beater, not much else to say)
1 Soul of Silver-Mountain (R3 who can rebuild my front line and EMP some of their back line, me likie!)
1 #96: Dark Mist (R2 beater who has vamperic-boosting vs attacking opponents/ opposing monsters)
2 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu (R2 wall, who empowers his comrades)

I've ran variations of this deck before with much success, but this one I hope really has a lot more fight in it. thoughts?

EDIT: While bull proved nice, his uses in this deck would be limited in this version, I am working on a different deck which utilizes more of the gachi gachi shenanigans, to keep bull 2k+ so he wins and lives in battle more.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:56:58 pm Central Standard Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-
BigStinkinApe

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 09:37:44 am Central Standard Time »

Any suggestions?
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

Kingdiepie
Viper
Snoww, Unlight of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +22/-0

Dark World

Combination Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 12:56:21 pm Central Standard Time »

it looks good to me
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 01:43:24 pm Central Standard Time »

Thanks, but I have to ask anyway as I want to make this as great as it can be.
Report Spam   Logged

Kingdiepie
Viper
Snoww, Unlight of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +22/-0

Dark World

Combination Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 02:04:41 pm Central Standard Time »

i would have yo play it or against it to help you sorry
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 01:36:20 pm Central Standard Time »

Deck edited!
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 06:45:45 am Central Standard Time »

Shed some deadweight and streamlined my design, any suggestions?
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 06:57:15 pm Central Standard Time »

Deck edited.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3