Dark World Society
March 28, 2024, 06:08:16 pm Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Anime vs. Manga

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
2 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anime vs. Manga  (Read 185 times)
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Badges: (View All)
Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 01:15:12 pm Central Daylight Time »

Ah. Good man.

I see what you mean now. Lol who the f*ck would pause a show... lol that minute-long still of EVA-01 holding Kaworu.  If a scene's gonna take it slow, it'll do that on its own, but yup, manga is up to your own pace.  I see why you would hate Gendo more.  Thanks for all the spoiler alerts, but the only part I do not want to know any more about is the final battle of the manga.

Have you watched the Rebuild movies yet? Gooood stuff. The first one was basically an HD recap up to Ramiel, but the 2 after... fnckin' cool is all I can say.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Dracian
uses Eruption!
Gren, Tactician of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +9/-0

Dark World Fortune Unlocked Doing Your Job Arcade High Score! 50 Posts Signature Move
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 06:42:58 am Central Daylight Time »

Ah. Good man.

I see what you mean now. Lol who the f*ck would pause a show... lol that minute-long still of EVA-01 holding Kaworu.  If a scene's gonna take it slow, it'll do that on its own, but yup, manga is up to your own pace.  I see why you would hate Gendo more.  Thanks for all the spoiler alerts, but the only part I do not want to know any more about is the final battle of the manga.

Have you watched the Rebuild movies yet? Gooood stuff. The first one was basically an HD recap up to Ramiel, but the 2 after... fnckin' cool is all I can say.

Yeah the manga seems to reveal more than the show too. I find myself reading the manga and thinking 'I don't remember this in the anime.' I remember after watching anime I had so many questions I had to watch it again until I realized they just don't answer a lot of questions lol.

No but I want to. I haven't found a good place to watch them, and the last one isn't out yet is it?
Report Spam   Logged

Dracian
uses Eruption!

Dark World Fortune +9/-0

Dark World Fortune Unlocked Doing Your Job Arcade High Score! 50 Posts Signature Move
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 06:47:05 am Central Daylight Time »

HOLY CRAP! I just looked up Hajime manga to see how many chapters it had out of curiousity. This manga is still going strong with 1016 chapters!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 10:59:53 am Central Daylight Time »

Holy crap I am still watching the 70 episode anime.
Report Spam   Logged

Dracian
uses Eruption!

Dark World Fortune +9/-0

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 11:14:45 am Central Daylight Time »

Only 70 episodes? HA! Then I win by default! How can the anime be better if it didn't even finish! MUAHAHAHA VICTORY! I'm interested in reading this thing now, 1000+ chapters? That will take me awhile lol.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 11:34:52 pm Central Daylight Time »

: I fak u the anime > manga for the material it has.

(for Eva) Loool I remember goin' through the manga & Shinji actually connects with EVA-01...
: I srsly there was no need to make it so obvious that was a little unsettling.

You ought to just torrent download the movies in HD from kickass.to.  I stopped streaming for anime because it is so easy to find HD torrents of episodes/whole seasons.  The quality is so much better & that makes it much more enjoyable... Angel Beats! in HD - daaayumm.  Get uTorrent.  It's fairly simple.  You can seed for a while after you've finished downloading them yourself to be a good man before you remove it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:36:05 pm Central Daylight Time by PkMn Trainer » Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Dracian
uses Eruption!

Dark World Fortune +9/-0

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 08:04:46 am Central Daylight Time »

(for Eva) Loool I remember goin' through the manga & Shinji actually connects with EVA-01... [/b]: I srsly there was no need to make it so obvious that was a little unsettling.

Oh are you talking about how he reaches 400% synch with Eva and basically merges and becomes part of the LCL juices? I thought that happened in the Anime too.
You ought to just torrent download the movies in HD from kickass.to.  I stopped streaming for anime because it is so easy to find HD torrents of episodes/whole seasons.  The quality is so much better & that makes it much more enjoyable... Angel Beats! in HD - daaayumm.  Get uTorrent.  It's fairly simple.  You can seed for a while after you've finished downloading them yourself to be a good man before you remove it.[/b]
Man, something just urks me about torrenting. Maybe it's because I grew up in the early years of napster and internet piracy, but I just don't like the idea of stealing, even if it's digital property. I also don't want to start watching it when the fourth and final isn't even out yet. I will wait until it's finished.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 09:35:30 am Central Daylight Time »

I'm not sure which part of the manga it was.  Might've been that point.

It's really no different than streaming.  Dude, just watch them!   You'll love it.  Way better when you KNOW you have something to wait for!!  And you won't be affected by "spoilers" because you'll have already seen it.
Report Spam   Logged

Dracian
uses Eruption!

Dark World Fortune +9/-0

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2013, 12:14:55 pm Central Daylight Time »

It's really no different than streaming.  Dude, just watch them!   You'll love it.  Way better when you KNOW you have something to wait for!!  And you won't be affected by "spoilers" because you'll have already seen it.
I already know some spoilers because of hentai lmao.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2