Dark World Society
March 28, 2024, 04:12:38 pm Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Old Anti-Meta Returns

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
3 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Anti-Meta Returns  (Read 86 times)
Sillva87
Gren, Tactician of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

Badges: (View All)
Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Third Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Mobile User
« on: June 27, 2013, 02:42:32 am Central Daylight Time »

Ok. This is an old thread. I want to bring it back because the like the continuity of the deck, but i don't want it to be a banished style deck so i need to make some adjustments, mainly dd survivor, d fissure and macro cosmos, perhaps i could throw in some xyzs, which i'm still not up to date with completely but that's why i have you guys here. lol. oh man, i didn't even get to dark world yet. smfh. lmao...

ps i also need help with synchros and or xyzs as said before, feel free to add a better monster list and or synchros, etc.. Thanks.

monsters:18
3 dd survivor
3 caius
2 breaker
2 banisher of the radiance
2 rose warrior of revenge
2 summoner monk
2 thunder king rai oh
neo spacian grand mole
spirit reaper

spells:12
3 dimensional fissure
2 mst
2 smashing ground
2 pot of duality
dark hole
heavy
rota

traps: 10
2 dark bribe
2 mirror force
2 torrential
2 macro cosmos
solemn warning
solemn judgement

Report Spam   Logged
Kingdiepie
Viper
Snoww, Unlight of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +22/-0

Dark World

Combination Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 04:44:38 am Central Daylight Time »

drop one duality and one mirror force add 2 compulsory.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Third Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 11:25:20 am Central Daylight Time »

Thanks. oh and kdp, who is that jumping across the train track platform or do you know not know the person and just took it off the web because it looked cool? lol
Report Spam   Logged
Kingdiepie
Viper
Snoww, Unlight of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +22/-0

Dark World

Combination Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 12:39:13 pm Central Daylight Time »

Thanks. oh and kdp, who is that jumping across the train track platform or do you know not know the person and just took it off the web because it looked cool? lol

nah just looked bad ass lol
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 05:10:44 pm Central Daylight Time »

why would i remove a mirror force?
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 12:08:29 am Central Daylight Time »

-2 Breaker
-2 Smashing Ground

+1 Spirit Reaper
+1 Allure
+1 Book of Moon
+1 Starlight Road
+1-2 CED (Compulse) or BTH

Starting to wonder if Heavy is a good idea in here. You could possibly use a 3rd MST... I'd try it out. Unless someone here really thinks otherwise.

I don't think you need Breaker at all.  He pops 1 S/T, but then he's just a 1600 beatstick... This Deck isn't gonna pack a punch like the meta so I think your Normal Summons/Sets ought to be for something more valuable.  You can, however, use a 2nd Spirit Reaper
(Unlimited now).

Book's still relevant for stopping Xyz Summons and to expose a monster's weaker defense when you want to be the aggressor.  That versatility is always appreciated.  Starlight Road to stop Torrential Tribute or Heavy Storm.  Remember SLR can be used whenever any 2 or more cards are being destroyed.  Let's say your opponent has 1 monster and you Synchro Summon Crimson Blader, and he responds with Torrential Tribute.  Though you have 1 monster, TT will destroy be destroying both monsters on the field, fulfilling SLR's requirement.  Crimson Blader's a good Rare.  Might be helpful against Elemental Dragons if you can Summon it while they do not have one of their big Dragons out.

Last card to add are Traps.  I stopped believing keeping 40 was important near the end of my time Dueling.  I think BTH should be pretty effective to get those Elemental Dragons out of the picture.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 02:19:02 pm Central Daylight Time »

good **** trainer. thought you left. i'm going to make those arrangements. i love allure. it's fun to draw. i think ced is more versatile.
Report Spam   Logged
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 02:38:46 pm Central Daylight Time »

just tested out the deck with the new fixes.. mm mm mm works like a charm.
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 12:06:38 pm Central Daylight Time »

Yeah I don't sign on as much as I use to.  Good to hear your Deck is workin' better now.

+1 for 252 posts. Special number in Pokemon because that's the max. amount of effort points you can effectively invest in a stat.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 12:33:31 pm Central Daylight Time »

Thanks. I guess now i'm maxed out. lmao. good to hear from you though man. Try to come on as often as possible.
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 12:48:15 pm Central Daylight Time »

I usually just talk with the rest of the group on the non-YGO related topics, since that's where most of the fun has been for a long time.   Too much new stuff to keep up with in this game.  Gotta get a new Deck every format or so to stay on top.
Report Spam   Logged

Sillva87

Dark World Fortune +7/-0

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 08:57:43 pm Central Daylight Time »

yes I imagine it gets very tiresome. even top yugioh players must get tired of that after a while lmao
Report Spam   Logged
PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2013, 10:23:20 pm Central Daylight Time »

Yeeeaaahh fuk dat. : I

Tele-DAD '08-'09 best times. Edit: Since I actually have that Deck now lolol after all these years to fulfill my dream.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:24:14 pm Central Daylight Time by PkMn Trainer » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3