Dark World Society
April 20, 2024, 04:06:21 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Possible Jynx Evolution!?

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
1 Guest, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Jynx Evolution!?  (Read 227 times)
Dragon in the Shadows
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« on: July 21, 2013, 04:13:42 pm Central Daylight Time »

Discuss.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 07:38:59 pm Central Daylight Time by Fever » Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:40:14 pm Central Daylight Time »

Seems legit to me.

"Hey, let's make Jynx moderately attractive." How about if they left Jynx alone from the beginning. -_-
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

ArkticDark
I'm like a whole Nova Corps
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World

How does it feel to be burned by the human rocket

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 12:07:30 am Central Daylight Time »

So you find this Jynx moderately attractive?

They did it for the orhers like Electrabuzz, Magmar yadda yadda might as well. It only improves stats.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 01:15:32 am Central Daylight Time »

So you find this Jynx moderately attractive?

They did it for the orhers like Electrabuzz, Magmar yadda yadda might as well. It only improves stats.

No. They try by making her skinnier and giving her long eyelashes.

And they seem to make these new preforms and new evolutions because they lack ideas. It seems they won't ever leave a Pokemon alone that wasn't ever originally intended to evolve. Personally, I thought that was a cool thing about some Pokemon like Snorlax and Chansey.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

Fifth Year Anniversary Fourth Year Anniversary Looking For Something? Third Year Anniversary Putting In Effort
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 01:47:16 am Central Daylight Time »

I think doing that is an awesome idea. It improves on your old favorites unless they mess up the design like lickytung's evolved form or Tangla's or Rydon's. As long as they make good designs like electrabuzz's and Magmar's.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 11:05:39 am Central Daylight Time »

I was pretty happy, it'll finally be usable!!  A freakin' fast Ice-type with Lovely Kiss?  GET SNOOZED.

And it's no longer ugly!   Lol @ Fever's comment, totally agree.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 01:07:46 pm Central Daylight Time »

That new Rhydon looks **** built and ready to go. Is there new forms to Lapras? And was Cleffa really necessary? I'm not a fan of baby Pokemon. Unless they are the eggs of baws Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 01:46:43 pm Central Daylight Time »

The only kid pokemon I liked were Elekid, Magby, Tyrouge, and Riolu. Yes Riolu is a kid pokemon look at him and his evolved requirements fit the bill.
Report Spam   Logged

Dracian
uses Eruption!
Gren, Tactician of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +9/-0

Dark World Fortune Unlocked Doing Your Job Arcade High Score! 50 Posts Signature Move
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 07:29:59 am Central Daylight Time »

I like the Ice/Psychic combo but Jynx sucked. Her move set was almost all physical attacks but her stats were high special and low physical, WTF? But at the same time, the move set was good (except for the stats she has with them), strong and accurate moves like: Ice Punch, Heart Stamp, Wake-up Slap, Perish Song, and Avalanche.
I hope this new form either has new moves or has a higher Attack stat. If either of these happens I may have a new core member in my other thread lol. (I know that I could just teach it Ice beam and Psychic manually, but I don't think I should have too teach it TMs and HMs to be viable).
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 05:29:32 pm Central Daylight Time »

Jynx is all kinds of **** up. Hope the new one is OP.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 10:13:29 pm Central Daylight Time »

I like the Ice/Psychic combo but Jynx sucked. Her move set was almost all physical attacks but her stats were high special and low physical, WTF? But at the same time, the move set was good (except for the stats she has with them), strong and accurate moves like: Ice Punch, Heart Stamp, Wake-up Slap, Perish Song, and Avalanche.
I hope this new form either has new moves or has a higher Attack stat. If either of these happens I may have a new core member in my other thread lol. (I know that I could just teach it Ice beam and Psychic manually, but I don't think I should have too teach it TMs and HMs to be viable).

Only 1 Ice Beam TM... That's what's annoying about Pokemon games. Idk if they made those super good TMs purchasable in BW w/o using f*cking Game Corner coins.  Do they even have a Game Corner still? Thought that was out.

I think "Jynx" will have a good chance at being OU because it'll prooobably have a base speed of at least 110 with a 75% accuracy Sleep-inducing move.  Switching in a counter will be a 50/50.  Late-game just Sleep their wall... GG have fun with problems.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
ArkticDark

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 12:05:13 am Central Daylight Time »

Doesn't Gardevior learn Hypnosis-Dream Eater and she is a 515 or a 530. Sucks that Alakazam is like 495... Sh!t p!sses me off.
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 12:44:47 am Central Daylight Time »

Doesn't Gardevior learn Hypnosis-Dream Eater and she is a 515 or a 530. Sucks that Alakazam is like 495... Sh!t p!sses me off.

Hypnosis is 60% accuracy. And she's only like 85 Speed?

Alakazam is a glass cannon, but he can hang in there with Substitute.  He can be deadly... I think he's fine as is.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013, 01:14:06 am Central Daylight Time »

I'm still keen on Mewtwo. 
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2013, 01:55:53 am Central Daylight Time »

I'm still keen on Mewtwo. 

Mewthree* its so obvious lmao!! bich ass kids dont even no how to count now a days smh
-__-
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon in the Shadows

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 05:45:57 am Central Daylight Time »

Only 1 Ice Beam TM... That's what's annoying about Pokemon games. Idk if they made those super good TMs purchasable in BW w/o using f*cking Game Corner coins.  Do they even have a Game Corner still? Thought that was out.

TMs are reusable in BW/BW2, but if there is a Game Corner I haven't found it.  Not that I've looked.  In my opinion Game Corner was the worst feature, ate up Pokebucks and promotes underage gambling.
Report Spam   Logged

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

ArkticDark

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 07:49:01 am Central Daylight Time »

No I think Gardevoir's speed is like 115.
Report Spam   Logged

Dracian
uses Eruption!
Gren, Tactician of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +9/-0

Dark World Fortune Unlocked Doing Your Job Arcade High Score! 50 Posts Signature Move
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2013, 08:48:43 am Central Daylight Time »

Lol you love Alakazam so much. He is the best for solo play as long as you one shot everything lol.
No I think Gardevoir's speed is like 115.
Nope Gardevoirs speed in 80. But it is far less glass cannony (that's a word, sure) than Alakazam.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/282.shtml
Holy crap Alakazam defense is 45 hahaha.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/065.shtml
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 08:54:33 am Central Daylight Time »

Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 09:24:00 pm Central Daylight Time »

Lol. It's all good. 
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 02:43:08 am Central Daylight Time »

TMs are reusable in BW/BW2, but if there is a Game Corner I haven't found it.  Not that I've looked.  In my opinion Game Corner was the worst feature, ate up Pokebucks and promotes underage gambling.

Oh, damn, that's nice.   I didn't believe it...

And definitely... who the f*ck has the time to get 9999 coins or whatever for a fncking Porygon? Hell nah!
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 01:53:55 pm Central Daylight Time »

The Game Corner was something I never liked to participate it. Much like Pokemon Contests.

But it's cool that there are mini games in Pokemon for the kids.
Report Spam   Logged

ArkticDark

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 03:14:26 pm Central Daylight Time »

If kids can even make it that far in the game. Game Corner is halfway thru.
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon in the Shadows

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 03:23:34 pm Central Daylight Time »

Back to original topic.  At this point we can probably consider this a hoax.  Serebii and Bulbapedia has not posted this image in their index of confirmed Pokemon.  Furthermore neither has confirmed or even referenced Jynx for X and Y.
Report Spam   Logged

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

ArkticDark

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 03:25:47 pm Central Daylight Time »

Well that was dumb.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 7
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1