Dark World Society
March 29, 2024, 04:53:02 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Looking for some people with special traits

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
2 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for some people with special traits  (Read 110 times)
BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« on: September 26, 2013, 08:33:15 pm Central Daylight Time »

I can't explain fully now, but I want to know if anyone is or knows someone who is any or all of the following:

Into YGO and passionate about the game/has solid grounding in it's many rulings.
has expertise in web developement, or imageing.
has a solid youtube channel of +1000 followers that is YGO based/knows someone who does very well and could put me in touch for them.
Knows any well know "pro" yugioh duelists first hand and/ or could put me in touch with said "pros".
Knows anyone who sells quality YGO merchandise.
Knows or is someone who runs a YGO/TCG/CCG site of + 3000 members.

I am looking for these kinds of people for various reasons, but mostly I am looking for someone, I know  them via dn but not IRL and don't even have a name, but I need to get in touch with them. ANY help is appreciated.

While I am currently looking for YGO specific places, I also would eventually be interested in the same type of people but for online gaming,(looking at my man Tye!).
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 09:23:54 pm Central Daylight Time »

Not sure if I fit the statement but you know our experience here.
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 03:28:48 pm Central Daylight Time »

Nope. :/  I'm actually way behind on YGO. I'm already looking forward to next format lol.... tier gaps are too big.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 04:28:36 pm Central Daylight Time »

I retired...
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon in the Shadows
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 05:33:14 pm Central Daylight Time »

I retired...

Must fight urge to modify...
Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 07:55:57 pm Central Daylight Time »

1000+ subscribers on YouTube? 3000+ members on a site? Talk about really high expectations...
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 11:07:16 am Central Daylight Time »

It's not actually that high, and yes tye you do fit into my plans but not for a little while.

I'll explain to you all as I trust you guys.

TCG's been down more than 2 weeks now, long story short some idiot hacker who posted a "free syria" image in the sites's domain space and got it to stick for 2 hours one day and a whole day the next, forced ascension gaming to shut down our forums and debug them, by way of Vbulleten themselves. Thus far, they have not re-activated the forum or have even mentioned the issue publically. for those of us who worked hard these past 6 months to rebuild and pave the way for the site to revive in the coming year, this is a huge upset. We all felt like we were swept under the rug, and since the admins won't speak with us, we are both without site, and unsure of our future....

so we have decided to act on a previously talked about idea. We once before contemplated the sites future, and talk of a new forum, ran by people who give a **** about the game, and know what the "people" need, came up. Now, we are working on just such a site. It's in it's infancy as a idea, but we are rapidly  working to put together something worth standing for. We were discarded by TCGplayer.com, but we were always better than they gave us credit for.

Myself, I am part of the R&D of this, as well as the HR guy, since I tend to know the people plans like these might need to get working.I've been contacting yugituber's world wide, I have connections into DNF's upper staff, and their admins on the digital duel tables, I've also been in-touch with dev-pro/yugi-pro's creaters, and forum operators. Effectively, we are similar to the group of like-minded, skilled individuals from naruto, who opted to set aside differences to work for a common goal, and make their dream come true, the Akatsuki to be exact.

Our difference is, we do not wish to start fights, we only want the best of people to work on this because we need to make a name for our selves. I have such high expectations because I need people known globally, not just friends. For this to succeed, we need "flagship" founding members, for the site to be recognized in the YGO online community. We can have all the neat tech we want, but without people and faced that draw crowds in, it won't succeed.Which is why I've been talking with people like PJ Tierny, Kris Perovic, Patric Hoban, The Bedillio brothers, and so on..trying for the biggest names in YGO, so we can have people that draw people in.

I mentioned how Tye and his playstation writing's factors in late, because for the moment, our focus is aYGO exclusive site, but that's not to say we will not be shunning other game/platform/genres. In time,(were hoping after christmas this next year, actually) we will probably have a site up and running, and soon after we will begin expansion, and that is where You, Tye, factor in. We will want to pair our interest in YGO merch and apparel with our interests in gaming knowledge, merch and apparel. You are first on my list of contacts for that.
Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 12:20:59 pm Central Daylight Time »

TCG's been down more than 2 weeks now, long story short some idiot hacker who posted a "free syria" image in the sites's domain space and got it to stick for 2 hours one day and a whole day the next, forced ascension gaming to shut down our forums and debug them, by way of Vbulleten themselves. Thus far, they have not re-activated the forum or have even mentioned the issue publically. for those of us who worked hard these past 6 months to rebuild and pave the way for the site to revive in the coming year, this is a huge upset. We all felt like we were swept under the rug, and since the admins won't speak with us, we are both without site, and unsure of our future....

If this man is everything you say he is, then this city needs me.

Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 03:43:20 pm Central Daylight Time »

If this man is everything you say he is, then this city needs me.

The city needs you to pay your damn taxes, Tye.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 06:24:52 pm Central Daylight Time »

I still don't even see how I can help. My PlayStation blog doesn't have 3000 yet. Almost though.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 10:45:45 pm Central Daylight Time »

your blog allows us expansion into gaming blogs, and platform forums in general. it's a ways out yet though, since we need to "build" the site yet, before we populate it
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon in the Shadows
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2013, 06:02:27 am Central Daylight Time »

I'ld be willing to help with articles and such and if you intend to have a science or literature section I will jump at the opportunity to assist.  Unfortunately I don't have the connections you seek.  I dropped out of competitive play years ago.  I play and collect for fun now.  And my web development skills are lackluster, but if you need concept artwork for a logo I can help out.
Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2013, 10:48:15 am Central Daylight Time »

Well the site building and populating all seems like it would take a really long time. Anyway, I'll be here if anything happens or not.
Report Spam   Logged

BigStinkinApe

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 08:48:18 am Central Daylight Time »

I'ld be willing to help with articles and such and if you intend to have a science or literature section I will jump at the opportunity to assist.  Unfortunately I don't have the connections you seek.  I dropped out of competitive play years ago.  I play and collect for fun now.  And my web development skills are lackluster, but if you need concept artwork for a logo I can help out.
Mind adding me to facebook (Dawson M. King), where our current private chat for this is? We might take you up on that concept art offer, and in time article writing, as we want to cater to a wide range of interests with articles.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2