Dark World Society
April 20, 2024, 02:48:20 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Re: A Prison of Fantasy (this is an offshoot of my comic,...)

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
5 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: A Prison of Fantasy (this is an offshoot of my comic,...)  (Read 59 times)
BigStinkinApe
Master of the "spinny-rolly chair" style
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +24/-0

"The only one who can walk in both worlds"

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« on: March 16, 2014, 07:43:50 pm Central Daylight Time »

Chapter nine: rehabilitation and new concepts 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Xavier, may I come in?" The African accent soared in to Charles' ears like a golden eagle.
"Ororo, why yes come in. What do I owe the pleasure of your company?"
"Those two, Sonya and that other one "Raine", what do you make of it?" the fair haired maiden had a quizzical look on her face.

"I am still mulling over what we know of both girls... However, I want to hear more of what Raine has
to say for herself, and perhaps investigate her psyche. Right now there are too many variables as of yet."

"Her presence here is fouled, I don't know how or why, but she brings darkness with her." she replied rather bluntly.
"I never knew you were clairvoyant Ororo, what has you thinking such things about this young lady?"

"I cannot be certain, but ever since Scott and the others brought her here, there has been a change in the winds. Something has marred the serenity that usually surrounds the institute. I simply cannot put it into words, it's just a feeling." Ororo's perturbed visage was catching the best of Charles' curiosity.

"I don't normally put stock into gut instincts, but you have been known to peg unfortunate events with a rather high percentage of accuracy...I will tell Hank to have the alert system re-calibrated and to increase the early warning distance."

"That is not what I was thinking. I can see it written on your face, do you think Magn- I mean Erik has any involvement in this? You are wondering it, and something tells me you think he does..."

""just a feeling"....hmm, yes I am curious as to weather or not our old friend Erik has any role to play in this young lady's future or past, but I cannot say with certainty that he does. this does not make sense with how he operates. Erik strives for mutant superiority, but he would never harm or endanger someone without a concise and to the point reason, let alone a mutant. How does Raine play a role in furthering his goals? It's like a swirling pool of uncertainty and ambiguity." Charles mused as he leaned back into his chair, contemplating how if at all Raine fit into Erik's designs, but once again he was hit with a wall of uncertainty.
"We simply need to know more about her before we jump to such conclusions."

"I think you are overlooking how peculiar this situation is, just be careful Charles, I do not know how we would cope if something became of you."There was a look in Ororo's eyes that simply did not align well with Charles. She was more than worried, she was scared. One of his best X-men, was scared...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
"WHAT?" Hollered Raine, now visibly shaken by this revelation the now awestruck Indian just projected.
"M-My brother, his eyes "bleed" like your do when he cries too. It's cause of his facial scars too.....they are exactly like yours, and I mean exactly."
"BUT YOU SAID HE'S BLIND!HOW THE **** CAN HIS SCARS BE LIKE MINE IF HE'S BLIND!"

"The scars are the same! I dunno how you can see and he cant but the scars are IDENTICAL!I just don't get it...there's so much I don't get! YOU look like him, you ACT like HIM, you even TALK like he talks! you both even have that same silly accent and-" Sonya was now tearing up and quivering like she was about to fall apart at the seams.
"I TOLD YOU, I don't even know him! I dun care how much I act like him! HOW do I stop bleeding out my eyes!!!"

"Wipe it away, and stop crying. The blood in your tears makes no difference...just calm down." Hank's voice carried into the room as he entered the doorway. He moved to Sonya first and put a big blue hand on her shoulder. Her emerald green eyes welling up with tears while she stared back into his brown eyes. Somehow his steadiness steeled her emotions and she stopped crying and shaking. She nodded and he move to help Raine still trying to wipe blood away only to smear it everywhere and make her panic more.

"Raine, Raine listen to me, calm down. You are fine, you just need to breathe. Can you do that for me?" The blue skinned man questioned as he stepped up to the blonde girl's left, passing her tissue.
"But, the blood-" She went to argue, her anxiety was still high, but diminishing steadily.
"I know about the blood, but it washes off, first you need to calm down though.Wipe your eyes, and we will go get you cleaned up right away." Once again despite the state of the girl, the man was steady and calm.
"A-alright Mr. Hank." The blonde cooled off, now oddly trance-like. She didn't understand what Hank was doing, but Sonya knew. Her father was bad for doing the same thing to her. He was coddling her. It despite how she was feeling, Sonya could only help but smile. After some time at the sink Hank had the freckled, scarred, sun-beaten face of the girl cleaned and blood-free."There, good as new. You okay now Ms. Raine."

"Ya, Th-thanks Mr. MacCoy, sorry I was kinda freakin'out."
"You were startled, so was I, it's my fault too Raine." Chriped Sonya's device.

"All's well that ends well girls, now I think it's high time Sonya assist you in getting some clothes that fit, Raine. We have quite a lot of attire in the next room for just such an occasion as this. I will leave you to it Sonya." with that the man walked out of the room like nothing just happened. Once out of eyesight of both girls he reached into his pocket, and pulled out a notebook and began furiously  scribbling down something as he walked away from the scene he just entered into.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So chuck found a new pet project I hear..." said the statuesque man tinkering with an antique motorcycle. Surrounded by smoke from his Cigar and empty beer cans, he had a rugged look to him. He appeared tall, well built, rather hairy, yet chiseled features."The girls and the boy, or girl and girl or what ever it ends up being. I know ones exotic, and the other seems like she'd fit in at a trailer park. He's got his work cut out for him."

"Her name's Sonya, she's the Indian one. She's searching for her brother, but when we went lookin' for him, we found this girl named Raine. she's likely the one you think is a hick...she seems like she'd fit right in around you. Your both stubborn." Chuckled Rogue as she teased the man. He frowned but kept fiddling with the cycle's suspension.

"Is that your way of calling me a redneck, Rogue? I'm hurt. I'm just a good old boy from the north...I am not a southern bumpkin.Now you have the southern covered, and probably even the bump-" a punch in the back shut the large man up and made him cough on his cigar smoke.

"Knock it off Logan, it ain't funny. I'm a southern bell in my own right! I just don't dress the part cause I'm not girly and preppy like jean or kitty." The girl in goth frowned, as she went to snatch a brew from the box of ice at arms length from the man.

*SHEEEN!* a metallic blade-like claw instantly slid out of the mans outstretched fist and blocked the path of the girls hand to the metal can."You know chuck would scramble my brains like eggs if I let you drink that. I like my brain's the way they are. Don't touch it."the man said as he blew a smoke ring before retracting the claw.

"Yer such a wet blanket when your around the institute....I'm goin' inside." a door slammed at the end of the garage but not before the man hollered "Go have a nice cold glass of milk, on me!" and chuckled as he continued to tighten and loosened various bolts while revving the bikes engine.

"ooh, he get's on my nerves...." As rogue rounded the corner of the hallway away from the garage she seen Scott and Kitty conversing coming toward her.

"Oh, there you are Rogue. We were just coming to get you".
"Yeah? what's the matter Scott? Jean gone out with friends and you need me and kitty to keep you company?" she said with a sarcastic look on her face. Her response made the man fold his arms then move his hand to his glasses.
"Easy you two, Prof. X just wants a meet and greet with Raine so she get's used to us all. Apparently she kinda wigged out at hank...."-
"cause he's blue?" replied the taller pair to the brunette spacing out.

"Yeah. I think I'm getting used to it....cause I really didn't see why she was so shocked."
"Live with the crazies, you'll eventually become one...or like one. I dun remember how that sayin' goes."
"What does it have to do with this situation anyway?"
As the trio conversed,they enter into the main foyer. Sunbeams bounce around the white cobblestone staircase walls and dance on the tile floors.as the conversation marched onward, the trio became aware of a voice "Scott, Kitty, Rogue please come inside my office."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do I really have ta go meet these people?" Raine fussed as she dressed into some gym pants and a hoodie, this was not her preferred dress, then again it was not much different from the last month either. She still had no idea what she liked until she realize she disliked it.

"Yes, you do. I mean it's your choice but even if you plan to leave anyway you still have to walk right by the professor on the way to the door, so why not talk?" echoed in Raine's mind telepathically from Sonya's."What's the harm in talking anyway? The professor only wants to ensure your okay, it's not like hes like a pervert or something!" the red-head thought to her new friend, grinning and giggling to her self at the though of professor X being the ultimate harem expert, if not for the obvious physical set back to this idea.

"No Sonny, I mean can't I jus' I dunno, talk to em some other time. I'm no good 'round new people. Too many manners to remember and I'm clumsly when talkin' with people I dunno..." the blonde was fidgiting with the drawstring on the pants and her tail was coiling and twitching.

"It's like your out of your element, right?...".chirped the wrist guard the red-headed girl sported.

"Yeah! How'dja know that?"

"Just a hunch." Sonya's mind was a futter with emotions....and ideas.

"Gah, none of these clothes feel right! they itch or don't fit or somethin'."

"We'll find you new ones soon enough, it could be the fabric.....you know these people were about to meet, there a pretty big deal. They're called the "X-Men", they've taken down some pretty fierce opponents, and are all pretty strong." echoed into Raine's mind.The blonde girl stopped fussing with her wares and looked at her red-haired companion, her face was pale and her eyes were beginning to quiver.

"T-Then why do they wanna talk to me?"

Sonya's mind was afire....she knew better, but she felt she could bend the blonds pliable mind to find out the answers she sought. As she moved to telepathically ask her next question a blaring voice roared into her mind.
"THAT is quite enough Ms. Shinhouin. I do not tolerate bullying at my school and YOU are not above that rule.Come up to my office with Raine in toe at once!"

As if her mind was in a vice, she telepathically blurted out to Raine "We should hurry up! We don't want to keep the professor waiting!"

As as quickly as the sensation arrived it dissipated...."He-he....there's no way he did..did he?!" The girls mind was a duality half afraid to think that Proffessor Xavier was not above mind control, and half questioning if her idol since childhood could be anything other than a kind and gentle man.....she never felt this stupid in her life, and yet asking the question only felt like the dumbest thing she could do right now."I'm going to have to make a note of that......" she told her self.

"Right, good idea Sonny, Sonny?"

"hmm, what?" she came to her senses, Raine's face was about a half foot from hers, and she seemed to be waving her had past Sonya's eyes.

"You wen't all spacy-eyed. Like ya'll left your legs her and went someplace else."
"I, uh, just got lost in thought about something. It's not important, let's go get Hank and head upstairs." chirped the device, it's owner sporting a fake smile.All to fake for Raine not to notice, but she kept up with appearances"Right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
charles welcoming people to the lecture room.
discussing the state of finding sonya's brother.
raine is now awake and coming up to introduce her self.
expect her to be "new" to everyone and everything, mentiones amnesia and wanting her to go pay respects to her friend.

investigates mind, sees pieces of the last month then darkness and teeth and a "shadow king" like voice "KEEEPPP OUTTT!!" followed by minaichle laughter.Then he gets forcibly kicked out of her mind while raine siezes to life and ****s off into the gymnaisum/training room. hides in a closet. including wolverene, he says she even smells like yoh. rogue and others split up looking for her, and rogue finds her first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you okay now, hun?
(Raine) yeah, i guess thanks, "rogue", right?
(ro)yeah,that's my name, and yer Raine right?

(ra)seemingly not....I dunno what sonya's thinking....I mean I look like a girl righ'? how can

she think I'm somehow her brother? Somethin' like that's gotta be impossible right?

(ro)she's just tryin' to find her brother, and in her defense you two do have a lot in common.

blond hair, the scars y'all got match, and ye both fight like 2 alley cats at the garbage can

of an all y'all can eat buffet. She didn't mean to hurt y'alls feelings.

(ra) I know, I jus....I just guessed since I remembered her, and was so sure I knew her some

how she'd be the person to believe in me, not be the one to say I ain't real somehow....

(ro) she does believe in you, hun. The are jus' stacked against you when it comes to how much

you are like her brother vs how much yer not. fer what it's worth, I believe yer who you say

y'all are. *puts her hand on ra's shoulder*

(ra) thanks rogue, that means a lot. I mean I know what I remember of colorado, and even though

I cant' seem to remember people like who my mom er dad is, I KNOW I lived there, I can remember

the woods, the mountians, the streams and fields....that stuff can't be a lie or some

"illusion" created by my mind...er "his mind"...I mean how the hell can I be him anyway?! He's

blind, and it's not like his eyes dun work, he doesn't even have them. his eyes are all scarred

away, and I have eyes...and boobs and....

(ro) point taken. Y'all look like a girl to me, though them baggy pants do make it hard to

prove y'all got them curves of a real woman. *chuckle*

(ra) I ain't got no clothes, and sonya tried to lend me some, but her stuff is way too tight

fittin....I dunno how to explain it, I just dun feel right in tight clothes. Now clothes lie

yers would be nice, and seem more my style.

(ro) mine, why? you like my "style".

(ra) *giggles* yeah, cargo pants and somethin' I can move freely in seem like a good idea for

me, and yer fishent shirts and tank tops seem like somethin' I'd wear....maybe like I remember

wearin'... *moody stare into space*

(ro) you can borrow some stuff of mine till you get some time to get to town and we can find

you some decent threads in this prepy little town.

(ra) really, that'd be awesome, yer the best rogue! *Surprise hug, touching rogue's face,

nothing happens*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end of chapter!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:02:04 pm Central Daylight Time by BigStinkinApe » Report Spam   Logged

"Disturb not the harmony of fire,ice and lightening...Lest these titans reek destruction upon the world in which they clash..."-

"I am beginning to think that it is all of you whom are blind."-Toph bei fong

"Where it all began, and where I shall begin...again"-

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 7
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5