Dark World Society
March 29, 2024, 06:04:02 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

T.J's and Mike's Journey

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
5 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T.J's and Mike's Journey  (Read 316 times)
DarkworldServant
Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Third Year Anniversary Level 4 Combination Thread Starter
« on: September 26, 2009, 06:47:09 pm Central Daylight Time »

Well here it is,, my fanfic. I have started them before but they died off. SO I am starting on again. I hope you like it. I am game for writing pointers too. Now on to the action. 

Ch.1 A New Darkness

Darkness as been around since the beginning of time. SO has light. Some
people like to give in to there dark side and fall pray and let it consume
them.

When that happens there whole life is changed forever. But deep
when the earth was formed a Spirit of Death swore one day to come back and
destroy the light that had once laid him to rest so many years ago.

So he Sealed him-self it to a Duel Monster card, and vowed to finally
defeat the light once and for all.
> > > > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mike and T.J were standing out side T.J's house. They both were in
the middle of a duel. Mike was in the lead.

Mike- 2300
T.J- 1700

T.J drew his next card. T.J has black hair that fell to his shoulders.
He was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. He brought his card into
view and his brown eyes lit up.

"Sorry Mike, but this duel is going to me."

"Will see" Mike Smiled.

Mike Glanced at the field. Mike had one face down card and a Junk warrior. (2300) Junk Warrior is a blue and silver machine monster.

"Fist off I play Drag Down into the grave so we each look at each
others hand and pick a card and that card goes to the graveyard, next we draw
one card." T.J explained.

Jade and Gloria were inside Mike’s house sitting on the couch talking. Gloria has blond hair and hazel eyes. She is wearing ripped jeans with holes in the knees, a pink tank top and tense shoes.

Jade has black hair and is 5’7. She is wearing a light blue tank top with blue jeans.

“So how long are they going to keep this up, I mean they have been dueling for hours?” Gloria asked.

“I don’t know, once Mike gets going it is hard to stop him.” Jade answered.

“Well I got you again!” exclaimed T.J.

“Yeah you got me that game but I will get you in the next one.” Mike said shuffling his deck and placing it back into his duel disk.

Little did they know there was this strange clocked figure watching them from the bushes.

“Lets Duel!” They shouted.

“You thank we ought to go and stop them I mean T.J told me we were going to go out to the movies just me and him.” Gloria sighed.

“Yeah Mike told me the same thing but ever since that big Duel Monsters tournament that is coming up all he does his fix up his deck and duel.” Jade said.

“I just got an idea.” Gloria said standing up. “Why don’t we enter and show them we can play this game too.”

“Yeah lets go and get some booster packs.” Jade said. They grabbed there purse and left the house.

“Man these guys are great.” The cloaked figure thought.

“Hey man, you want to call it quiets right now and go rest up?” T.J asked.

“Yeah, why not, Tomorrow is the big day.” Mike said.

The walked inside. “Hey were did our girls go?” Mike asked.

“Who knows, they might have went and did some girl things.” T.J answered.

Gloria and Jade sat at Jades Kitchen table. “You think our decks will beat our Boy friends?” Gloria asked.

“We can only hope, but lets put this to the test right now.” Jade got a strange look in her eyes.

“What do you have in mind?” Gloria asked.

“Leave that to me.” Jade smiled.

Mike and T.J sat on the couch. Mike grabbed the t.v remote and turned the tv on. “What do you want to watch?” Mike asked T.J.

“I don’t know, I am fine with what ever you are.” Mike did some surfing but they could not find any thing good on.

“How, about we go duel some more?” Mike asked.

“Sounds good to me” T.J exclaimed.

Gloria and Jade both returned to the house with two blue Academy style duel disk. “Are you ready for this?” Jade asked.

Gloria nodded. “Well I see there back out side dueling again.”

They walked out side. “Hey Mike!” Jade called out. She brought her new duel disk into view.

“Oh T,J” Gloria called out. She showed off her new duel disk.

“Don’t tell me you went out and got a duel disk to challenge us in a duel?” T.J sighed.

“We sure did, I mean we have watched you duel so many times that we have picked up on the bases of the game and plus you have thought me a few things” Gloria smiled.

“And we are going to make this even better” Jade began. “If we win you have to stop your training and take us out tonight.”

“And what if we win?” Mike asked.

“If you win we will stop bugging you for the rest of the day.” Gloria said.

“Ok deal.” T.J smiled.

T.J and Mike stood on the same side of the yard and Gloria and Jade stood by each other. They all activated there duel disk.

“Duel!!!” They shouted.

T.J and Mike- 8000
Jade and Gloria- 8000

Next everyone drew 5 cards. “I will start this off.” T.J shouted as he drew his next card.

“I summon Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer in attack mode.” (1800) This monster with half a normal face and half monster. It had a purple coat and a green shirt and held beads in it’s hand.

“Now I will one card face down and end my turn.” T.J looked at Gloria. “Ok your up.”

Gloria drew her next card. “I summon Counter Angle- Summoning in attack mode. (1700) “Now I play Mystical Space Typhoon and take out your face down card.”

“No not my Magic Drain.” T.J grunted.

“Now I place two cards face down and end my turn.” Gloria said.

Mike drew his next card. “I play a monster face down and end my turn.”

Jade was up next. “I summon…………………”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Go Sillva, End This!” T.J shouted as he dropped there life points down to zero.

“You may have beaten us this go around but wait till you see us in the big upcoming tournament that you guys have been training hard for.” Jade said.
Mike and T.J looked shocked. “What you entered?” T.J questioned.

“I sure did.” Gloria smiled as her hazel eyes sparkled.

Mike and T.J looked at each other. “Man I guess we will just have to beat them again in front of every one.” He winked at T.J.

“I guess so.” T.J responded.

“It’s not going to be that easy.” Jade said.

“Yeah T.J, I am going to show you how I do it.” Gloria said.

They all walked back inside. Mike and Jade sat down on the couch and Gloria and T.J sat on the floor in front of the couch.

Jade rested her head on Mikes Shoulder and fell asleep. Gloria did the same. Mike and T.J wrapped there arm around them and before they knew it there were out and fast asleep.

They all awoke the next day and all took showers and got dressed. “Come on!” Mike hollered. “Were coming.” Jade and Gloria shouted.

T.J grabbed his duel disk and deck while he bounced around trying to put his shoe on. Next everyone was ready so they all piled in Mike’s car and were on there way.

“Master” This cloaked figure said. “I have been watching the two kids just like you asked.”

“Good.” This man said setting on a gold chair etched with hieroglyphics. The room around them was dark except for the torches hanging on the wall all around.

“Are the others ready?” The man asked.

“Yes.” The clocked man said.

“And the card?”

“I have made sure that everyone has one.”

“Fine then be on your way.” The man laughed.

“Man there are a bunch of people here.” T.J let out. The room was field with hundred of duelist and there friends and family.

“I can not wait to be out there in the middle of the action.” Mike said.

“Well I will make a bet with you guys right now.” Jade said.

“What?” T.J and Mike asked.

“I beat you we will be in the finals.”

Mike and T.J looked at each other. “Fine, if you make it to the finals me and Mike will were a pink dress and sing.” T.J said.

“T.J” Mike spit.

“Don’t worry.” T.J said.

“Ok and now for the fun part, if you don’t make it then you must do me and Mike one favor.” T.J smiled.

“Oh, I get were you are going with this.” Mike smiled.

“So is it a deal?” T.J asked.

Jade and Gloria exchanged looks. “Deal” Gloria said.

They each put there hands out. “Deal.” Mike and T.J said.

They all gathered in this big circle arena. This judge came to the center. “Duelist, I would like to thank all of you who came here. The whole field and all around this building is the battle ground. Each of you should have at least one card with a star on it.”

T.J, Mike, Jade, and Gloria all held there’s in there hand.

“At the start of the duel you must anti up any number of cards you want. One you win and obtain 7 cards you can meet back here to the center and battle it out in the finals. Only the first 8 will be excepted. Now that I have said all that go out there and DUEL!!!!!”

The room was field with screams. T.J and Mike and Gloria ducked on out.

“SO who is going to be your fist opponent?” T.J asked Mike.

“I am not sure yet.” He glanced around out side. Standing by a tree was this teenaged boy wearing a black coat and blue jeans. He had spiky black hair and was resting right foot on the tree. He glared a Mike. “Yo, do you have a problem.” He hissed.

Mike walked over. “What did you say?”

The boy pulled out his deck and slid it into his duel disk. “Oh, do you want to duel?” Mike asked.

“Why not I could kill three minutes,” The boy snared.

Mike took his deck out of his deck box and slid it into his duel disk. “What’s your name?” Mike asked friendly.

“You can call me Cane.” He said activating his duel disk.

“You can call me Mike.” Mike activated his duel disk.

T.J, Gloria, and Jade all watched. “Go get him.” T.J yelled.

“Duel” They shouted.

Mike- 4000
Cane- 4000

“I’ll go first.” Cane said drawing a card. “I summon Pitch-Black Warwolf in attack mode.” (1600) This big black wolf caring a sword roared on the field. “Now I will place one card face down and end my turn.”

Mike drew his next card. “I summon Maraduing Captain” (1200) This blond warrior with a silver sword appeared. “Now with his effect I can summon another level 4 or lower monster from my hand so I summon Exiled Force. (1000). Now I send this card to the grave yard to destroy your monster.” He slid the card into his grave yard.

Pitch-Black Warwolf let out a hiss. Then disappeared.

“Now I will have my caption attack.” Mike said.

“Way to go.” Jade said.

“Don’t celebrate just yet I activate my face down trap card, Sneak Attack.” This trap flipped up. “This card lets me remove one dark type monster from my grave yard when you declare a direct attack then your monster gets destroyed and you take your monsters attack points as damage.” Cane laughed.

The captain blew up.

Mike- 2800

“I will play one card face down and end my turn.” Mike said.

“Mike.” T.J called out.

“Don’t worry I will be fine.”

Cane drew his next card. “I play D.D Rebirth. First you can summon one monster from your graveyard then I can special summon one of my monster that is removed from the game so come on back Pitch-Black Warwolf.”

Mike placed Marriding Captain back on his side of the field.

“Now I play Dark Curse. I send the top card of my deck to the graveyard, next I can remove one monster on my side of the field from the game and then destroy one of your monsters then you take damage equal to half of its attack points, your done.” Cane hissed.

“No!!” Jade and Gloria gasped.

Mike held his breath and prepared for the impact. His monster exploded and then the shockwave knocked him to the ground.

Mike- 2200

“Now I will summon Fiend Beast in attack mode.(900) This lets me draw one card when it is summon and If have no monsters in my grave yard. Finally I place one card face down.”

Mike got back to his feet. He looked at his hand. “I got you right were I wanted you.” He thought. A smile crossed his face.

“Look.” Gloria shouted.

“It’s looks like he has a plan.” Jade said.

“And I think we are about to find out what it is.” T.J said.

Mike drew a card.

“First off.” Mike said. “I play my face down card Call of the Haunted. I will bring back Marriding Captain.” (1200) The blond haired warrior rose onto the field with a flick of his sword. “Now I will tribute it to summon……………” He placed a card on the field. “Zaborg the Thunder Monarch,” He shouted.

“Now I activate my trap card.” Cane shouted. “Summon Blast, every time you normal summon a monster you lose 400 life points.”

Mikes life point meter dropped.

Mike- 1800.

“But my monster has an effect.” Mike declared. “When I tribute summon this card it destroyed one monster on the field.” It rose it’s hand and shout a lighting bolt out of it and destroyed Canes only monster.

“Now attack him directly.” Mike shouted. Zaborg struck Cane hard.

Cane- 1600

“Now I will end my turn with a face down.” Mike said.

Cane drew another card. “I play the spell card Total Control, I can only play this card when I have 2000 or lower life points next I give up 1000 life points to destroy all your monsters and then I get to summon one monster in either of or graveyard to my side of the field so Will take your Monarch.” Cane laughed.

Cane-600

Zaborg rose to Canes side of the field.

“Dang it looks like Mike is going to lose.” Gloria said.

“I would not count Mike out just yet.” T.J said.

“What can he do?” Jade asked.

“Zaborg attack him and win me this duel.” Cane laughed.

“Go face down card.” Mike called out. “Scrap Iron Scarecrow” Zaborg attack stopped.

“Now I can place the card back face down.” Mike said.

“I end my turn.” Cane said.

Mike Drew his next card. “I place a monster face down and end my turn.”

Cane drew his next card. “I play Fiends Meter Crush on my Monarch.” Cane Laughed “And that’s not all after that I play Mystical Space Typhoon. Now when ever my monster attacks on of your monsters you lose half of my equipped monster attack points from your life points.

“No not my Scarecrow. “ Mike Filched.

“Now Zaborg attack,” Cane yelled. The monster shot it’s bolt of lighting. Mikes life points dropped.

Mike- 600.

Mikes monster flipped up. “Ha, it was my Snoic Chick and it can not be destroyed by a monster with 1900 or more attack points.”

“Fine make your last move after my next attack you are done.” Cane mocked.

“There is not going to be a next turn because I am ending this now.” He drew his next card. I play Lighting Vortex.” Lighting rained from the sky and took out Canes only monster.

“Now I summon Junk Synchron (1300) now with it’s effect I can summon the monster I just placed into my graveyard……………..Speed warrior in def mode.”

“But don’t forget dew to my trap card you lose 400 life points.” Cane hissed.

Mike-200

“Now I tune all my monsters together to summon………….. Turbo Warrior.” Mike yelled. This big red and silver monster appeared from the sky. It had metal claws. (2500)

“Now attack and win me this duel” Mike shouted. The monster flew into the air and rose it’s claw and struck Cane. Smoke covered the field.

“Yeah, he did.” Jade cheered.

When the smoke cleared Cane still stood.

Cane-300.

“How?” T.J questioned.

“All I had to do was send my Summon Blast to the grave and lower my life points by half and I can stop your attack.” Cane answered.

“I end my turn.” Mike rested his arm by his side. “I all most had it.” He thought.

“Nice try Mike, but I am not done yet.” Cane drew his next card. “I play Dark draw all I have to do is send my last card in my hand to the graveyard and I get to draw two cards from the bottom of my deck and if I get a monster I can special summon it.” Cane drew his two cards.

He looked at his two cards. “No monsters here, but I did get this spell card” He held the card in the air Life Cut. Now we each draw one card next we lose half of our life points.” Cane placed the card in the graveyard and they each drew one card.

Next they were both struck with a blast of light.

Cane- 150 Mike- 100

“Now I place one card face down and a monster in def mode.” Cane ended his turn.

Mike drew his next card. “I summon Command Knight, now all of my warrior monsters get 400 points.” Mike explained. (1600) (2900)

“Now, Turbo Warrior attack.”

“I play my trap card, Mirror Force.” A smile slide across Canes face.

“No my monsters” Mike lost all of his monsters. “I play a spell card Last Will so I can now summon a monster from my deck and I chose………. Mine Golem. (1900) “I end my turn”

“Cane drew his next card. I flip my monster that was face down face up. Dark Jumper. (100) Now when this card is flip summoned we lose half of our life points.”

Cane- 75 Mike-50

“I have never seen a duel like this before.” T.J said.

“I know this is so close.” Gloria said.

“Now I can flip my monster back face down and I play Swords of revealing Light so you can not attack me for three turns.”

Mike drew his next card. “What am I going to do? For the next thee turns he is going to lower our life points.” He thought. “I will place this card face down and end my turn.”

Cane drew his next card. “I flip my monster back face up.”

Cane- 37 Mike-25

“Now I place it back face down”

Mike drew his next card. “Monster Reborn” “I play my face down card Dust Tornado and take out the swords, now I play monster reborn and bring back Zaborg.” (2400) Now I will switch Mime Golem in attack mode. (100) “Now Zaborg attack his face down monster”

Lighting destroyed his monster. “Now end this Mime Golem.” Mike shouted.

Cane-0.

“Yes.” Everyone cheered.

“Now give me your star card.” Mike said. Cane gave it to Mike with out saying a word and left.

“Now T.J we need to find you a duel.” Mike said.

To be Continued.............................
Report Spam   Logged

The time as come for the Reign of The Dark worlds
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 01:21:48 am Central Daylight Time »

Jesus ****ing Christ. Holy ****ing ****!  You wrote that huge wall of text? Oh wow. I wasn't expecting a writer. This is good. At least someone else besides me uses this forum.
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 01:23:32 pm Central Daylight Time »

Thanks, glad you liked it. I will put up the next chapter in a few days.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 08:14:07 pm Central Daylight Time »

Oh okay. Good luck.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 01:20:49 pm Central Daylight Time »

I just wanted to let you guys know I will be putting up the next chapter tomorrow. I have had it done for some time now. I am on chapter 7. But I am getting ahead so if I can;t write I can still post the chapters up so you can read them. The next chapter is really good.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 10:15:55 pm Central Daylight Time »

Alright cool. When the other members aren't busy, I'm sure they will stop by.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 07:47:33 am Central Daylight Time »

Ch.2 T.J vs Shadow.

Mike and Jade gave each other a kiss. “Great duel” She said.

“Thanks.”

“So T.J, when are you going to duel?” Gloria asked.

“How about right now,” T.J ran headed of the group. He meet up with this guy in a black coat with black jeans and a red under shirt. He had long blond hair and bright green eyes. He stood about 6 foot 3.

“Hey, how about a duel?” T.J asked.

“Sure.” The man revealed his duel disk. It was battle ship grey with a red trim.

Mike, Jade and Gloria caught up to T.J.

“So how many star cards should we wager?” T.J asked.

“How many do you have?” The guy asked.

“I have one.” T.J answered.

“I have three but I will wager all my on this duel.”

“Why are you going to risk all of them?” T.J asked.

“If you want to back out you can.”

“No I will accept.” T.J nodded and activated his duel disk.

“Duel!” They shouted.

“I will go first.” The man said as he drew his 6th card. “By the way you can call me Shadow. I summon Shadow Zone.” (200) This monster was all black and did not have a set shape.

“Now I place one card face down and end my turn.” Shadow said.

“I’m up now.” T.J drew his next card. “I play Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World.” (1600) “Now attack.”

Beiige ran and swung it’s sword and sliced the monster.

“Now it’s effect activates and now I get a token with the same attack and level of your monster.” A token of Beiige rose on Shadows field.

“I play one card face down and end my turn.” T.J said.

Shadow drew his next card. A smile crossed his face.

“I have a bad feeling about him” Mike said.

Gloria and Jade just watched but they could feel the same thing. “I hope he knows what he is doing?” Gloria thought.

“I play the field card……………. Eternal Death.” He stared laughing. Flames outlined the playing field. Jade, Mike and Gloria jumped back.

“Now all my monsters get 300 attack points and every time one of my monsters gets destroyed by battle you take 700 points of damage.” Shadow explained.

T.J glanced at his hand.

“So now we have T.J right were we want him” The man In the gold chair watched the duel on a big screen. “Now when ever some one lose there soul will be feed to the Great Demon.” The man laughed.

“Now I summon……. Shadow lv 0.” This monster that was all black appeared. (0) My monster gets 300 attack points due to my spell, Now attack his Beiige!” (300)

“Why my monster has more points then you.” T.J questioned.

The Shadow was destroyed.

Shadow- 2700

“Now my field spell drains you of 700 life points.” Shadow laughed.

T.J-3300

“Now my monster has a special effect it can copy the monster that destroyed it special summon it’s self from the grave with that monsters attack and def.” The shadow rose from the grave and transformed into Beiige. Plus it gets 100 extra attack points and 300 for my spell” (2000)

“Now I will attack you with my monster again.” He shouted. The monster sliced T.J’s monster head off.

T.J-2900

“Now Attack him directly my other Beiige.” (1900)

T.J- 1000

“Your turn.” Shadow said.

“Oh no.” Gloria cried out.

“Don’t worry, he is fine.” Mike said. But deep down he knew something was wrong.

“I draw.” T.J drew his next card. “I summon Zure, Knight of Dark World.” (1800) This silver armored monster with a blue cape holding a sword appeared. “Now I PLAY Mystical Space Typhoon and take out your Field spell.”

The storm swirled the flames around and around. But the card stayed on the field. “What Gives?”

“My card can not be destroyed by any thing.” Shadow said.

“Dang, well now I play one card face down and end my turn.”

“That card is not fair.” Mike shouted.

“I know it can not be destroyed and he gets more attack points and T.J can take damage when a monster gets destroyed.” Mike said.

“I draw; now I sacrifice my one shadow token Beiige and my Beiige to summon Infinite Shadow- The Death. (1700) “Now it gets 300 points.” (2000) This monster can drain the attack of one of your monsters one per turn and add them to my monster.”

The monster was a 10 foot tall shadow with out a form. “Now when my beast kills one of your monsters you lose 1000 points. ATTACK!” he yelled.

The shadows power rose as Zure power dropped.

Zure-0 Shadow- The Death- 3800

The shadow flew threw Zure and Zure disappeared.

“I send my Kuriboh to the grave to stop the battle Damage.” T.J slide the card into his grave yard.

“Well you forgot about my monsters effect you take 1000 points of damage.” Shadow reminded him.

“Noooooo!” Gloria shouted.

“I play my face down trap card………………” T.J raised his hand and the card flipped up. “Pikeru’s Circle of Enchantment. So I take no effect damage.”

“Man, that was close.” Mike Said.

“Yeah.” Gloria nodded.

“Well I end my turn.” Shadow-the Death- 2000

T.J drew his next card. “Umbral Soul.” He thought. The other card T.J held was Dragged Down into the Grave. “I play this spell card, Dragged Down into the Grave.”

Shadow showed his hand to T.J. He picked his Monster Reborn and T.J tossed out his Umbral Soul. Next they both drew a new card.

“I place this monster face down and end my turn.”

Shadow drew his next card. “I play one of my face down cards Mist Body so now my monster can not be destroyed by battle. Next I play my other face down card Royal Decree so we can not play trap cards.”

T.J flinched.

“Man this guy is good.” Mike said.

“What is he going to do?” Jade asked.

T.J glanced at his face down card. “Attack his monster.” Shadow shouted.

The monster flipped up. That was my Dark Resonator and once per turn it can not be killed by battle.” T.J let out a sigh.

“That was another close call.” Mike said.

Gloria bit her bottom lip.

“Turn over.”

T.J placed his hand on the top of his deck. “Come on deck let’s do this.” He drew his next card. “I play Dark World Dealings so we each draw one card and send a card to the grave yard.”

T.J drew his card and placed it into the graveyard. Next rose Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World. (2300).

“Now my card can come into play this turn all of your monsters lose 400 attack points since my shadow Blocker was sent form my hand to the grave.

“I tune my Dark Resonator and Goldd to make the Dark World King. (2700)

“Now it lose 400 points.” (2300)

“But now I use it’s effect I can add one Dark World monster from the grave to my hand once per turn. The monster I chose is Zure so Now I summon it in attack mode.” (1800) (1400)

“Dark World King attack his shadow.” The monster jumped in the air. It’s eyes glow bright green. He flicked out it’s sword that was on it’s belt and swung it. It sliced the monster.

Shadow- 2400.

“But thinks to my Mist Body my monster is not going any were.” Shadow laughed.

T.J looked up with a sly smile. “You see if I attack a monster on your side of the field and it is not destroyed I can destroy the monster at the end of the damage step.”

The shadow evaporated.

“Now Zure attack him Directly.” T.J shouted.

Shadow- 600

“Man what a come back.” Mike said happily.

“Yeah but the game is not over yet.” Gloria said worried.

T.J had no cards in his hand and one face down card. Shadow drew his next card.

“I play my face down card Call Of the Haunted.”

“Wait you can not play that.” T.J said.

“I use my quick play spell Shadow Cover so now it can turn this into a spell card for this turn.”

“Dang.” T.J said.

Shadow brought back his Infinite Shadow-The Death. (2000)

“No.” Gloria mumbled.

“Now attack his Zure.” Shadow shouted his eyes flashed form brown to Red.

“That’s Right shadow kill him.” The man in the gold chair laughed.

The shadow absorbed all of Zure’s attack points.

Zure- 0 Shadow- The Death- 3800

“Go face down card.” T.J called out.

“No traps.” Shadow yelled.

“Sorry but this card is not a trap it is the quick play spell Enemy Control, so your monster is changed into def mode.” T.J felt a drip of sweat fall form his face.

Shadow was placed into def mode. (0)

“I play Nightmare Steel Cage so we can not battle for two turns.” Shadow ended his turn.

The cage imprisoned T.J.

“Don’t give up man.” Mike yelled.

T.J drew a card. “I end my turn.” He hung his head.

Shadow drew his next card. “I switch my monster back into attack mode.” (2000) “I end my turn”

T.J drew his next card. “Lighting Vortex”

“This is your last turn behind bars.” Shadow said.

T.J held Lighting Vortex and Dark World of Lighting. “I play Lighting Vortex” T.J slid his two cards into the graveyard.

Lighting flashed from the sky followed by thunder. Next it rained down and hit the monster.

“Your turn.”

The cage disappeared.

“I draw,” Shadow said. “I play Shadow Return. This card lets me summon one Shadow monster from my grave yard with 0 attack points.” The monster he brought back was Shadow Zone. (0) “Now I play Shield Guard so I will not take any damage form this attack so attack his Dark World King.”

The shadow flew in the air and crashed with T.J’s monster. “Now don’t forget I get a token with It’s attack points.” Shadow laughed. (2700) Plus and extra 300 attack points” (3000)

T.J gritted his teeth.

“Now you lose 700 points of damage.” The flames leaped up and encircled T.J.

T.J- 300

“Now end this attack………….Zure.”

The Dark World King jumped in the way. “What!” Shadow hissed.

“My monster has one more effect has long as he is on the field you can not attack another Dark World Monster.” T.J said.

“Fine Make your move.”

“I don’t think I can watch this any more.” Gloria said.

“Come on we have to be strong for T.J.” Mike said.

Jade nodded.

T.J- 300 Shadow- 600

Shadow did not have any cards in his hand but he had Royal Decree and a monster that looks like Dark World King. T.J held no cards and had Zure on the field.

“I draw.” T.J looked at his card. “I play Monster Reborn.” With it he brought back
Infinite Shadow-The Death. (1700) “Now lets end this, attack.”

Shadows monster dropped to 0 and T.J’s monsters attack points rose. (5700)

The monsters clashed and then killed the shadow token.

Shaodw- 0

“Well now you take 700 points of damage.” Shadow Laughed.

T.J- 0

“No” Gloria cried.

The flames kicked up and blazed bright and bright and got hotter. “Now since we lost the duel this box of fire will take our soul.” Shadow said.

“This is not fair what kind of duel is this.” T.J asked.

“The flames took Shadow. Then they came for T.J. Gloria ran in and grabbed T.J. “T.J” She whispered.

“Yeah” he whispered.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” She tried to get him out of the box but only she could get out. Gloria watched T.J’s eyes close.

The fire disappeared and went away. Mike and Jade walked up to T.J and Gloria. Gloria was crying her eyes out.

To Be Continued..........................
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 06:10:58 pm Central Daylight Time »

We do need a DW Synchro Monster.
It seemed Shadow had some broken cards.

I somehow imagined that last scene to have been carried out calmly for some reason.  Somewhat.  Funny. o_o''' But I get what it's supposed to be like.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 07:07:26 pm Central Daylight Time »

We do need a DW Synchro Monster.
It seemed Shadow had some broken cards.

I somehow imagined that last scene to have been carried out calmly for some reason.  Somewhat.  Funny. o_o''' But I get what it's supposed to be like.

Yeah I know that some are broken but it's a fanfic. I did like the idea of The DW Synchro monster I came up with. There are going to be many twist and turns in this story.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 07:42:58 pm Central Daylight Time »

Alright cool. Are you in this story?  o_O
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 07:28:52 am Central Daylight Time »

Yeah. T.J's character is based on me. And Gloria is my ex gf. But we were still together when I writing this. Mike is one of my friends and his gf broke up the same time Gloria and I broke up.
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon in the Shadows
Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +34/-0

Location: Connecticut.  On a map it's to the west of Rhode Island and south of Massachusetts.

Wild Haunter used Mean Look.

Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Mobile User Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 10:15:41 am Central Daylight Time »

I've tried several times to write my own fanfic.  My first attempt was when MFC was released...Plot problems.  I tried again later...Charactor problems.  The last time I started one...Writer's block.  I was going to do fanfic duels (me or some one I know vs. a charactor from the show), but now after reading yours I'm inspired to make one more attempt.  Thanks and wish me luck.
Report Spam   Logged

I think my head is coming loose...

There's smart
And then there's
Kmart smart.

Hmm... maybe thinking of getting a kindle or maybe putting books on my pad.

I thought only girls use pads.

Proud supporter of DAM: Mother's Against Dyslexia
DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 10:28:29 am Central Daylight Time »

Glad I could help. I have wrote so many stories in my life time it is not funny. I have one that I am working that is not Yugo related. I could put that up if you want to read it.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 10:04:35 pm Central Daylight Time »

Post anything you like sir.  I made sure that this site isn't just about Yu-Gi-Oh!
Report Spam   Logged

PkMn Trainer
League Champion
Super Moderator
Latinum, Exarch of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +41/-0

Makunouchi's Dempsey Roll

Fifth Year Anniversary 15,000 Posts Fourth Year Anniversary Pro Card Trader Pro Card Trader
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 05:43:55 pm Central Daylight Time »

At least Dits can write about his knowledge of science without too many problems.
Report Spam   Logged

STRONGER            CHALLENGER          SPEED            ENDURANCE        JAB            COUPE DE GRACE              SUNDAY PUNCH             DEMPSEY ROLL              FOOTWORK            FEINT            STRAIGHT      
       POWER             COURAGE                VICTORY          SMASH             EVASION            UPPERCUT            BODY BLOW            MOMENTUM            FLICKER JAB                  CORKSCREW            WEAVE    
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 08:08:47 pm Central Daylight Time »

What do you mean?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 08:10:25 pm Central Daylight Time »

In the chapter I am putting up tomorrow Gloria turns to the evil side. I hope you like it. She goes on a dueling rampage and then someone stands up to take her on and fight to get her self back. Find out who in the next chapter.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 08:27:33 pm Central Daylight Time »

Are you a character in these stories?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 08:54:42 pm Central Daylight Time »

Are you a character in these stories?
Yes, I'm T.J. But my real name is CJ.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 09:47:26 am Central Daylight Time »

Well here is the next chapter. I am not going to be on here this weekend so I am putting up the next chapter. I hope you enjoy.

Ch.3

Gloria ran her hand on T.J’s face and hair. “I can’t believe you are gone.” She cried.

Mike put his hand on Gloria’s shoulder and Jade did the same thing. “I’m sorry.” Mike whispered.

Jade knelt down by Gloria. “I can not imaging the pain you fell right now. I pray I will never lose Mike like this.”

Mike helped Gloria to her feet. Next they grabbed T.J’s body and walked back inside the dome. They got T.J to a hospital. They took his duel disk off of him and placed it on the table next to the bed.

T.J laid there monition less. Gloria was only wishing she could look into his brown eyes again.

Gloria grabbed T.J’s deck. “I swear I am going to take your deck all he way to the top and kill those man that did this to you I swear.” Next she took his star card.

She walked out the room and Mike and Jade was close behind.

“I am going to make it to the top using T.J’s deck” She vowed. Gloria had a fire in her eyes. She wanted revenge. Mike and Jade just stayed close behind and gave each other a look.

Gloria scanned the area and saw this Girl with long black hair and blue eyes. She had on a black and blue duels disk and a tight pink shirt and blue jeans. Gloria ran up to her. “Hey want to duel?”

“Sure.” The girl said. “My name is Meri.”

“I’m Gloria.” Gloria shot back.

“I will wager one star card on this match.” Meri said.

“Fine I will put up one card too.”

They each activated there duel disk.

“Duel”

Jade and Mike could not believe Gloria was acting this way.

“I will go first.” Gloria drew her 6th card. “I set one monster face down and end my turn.” Her hazel eyes glowed with anger. She knew that this girl did not cause her this pain but it was who she was taking her anger out on.

Meri drew her next card. “I summon Mystical Elf in attack mode.” (800) This pale blue elf with blond air stood on the field.

“Why are you playing that weak thing?” Gloria asked.

“Next I play Trap Booster so I discard one card from my hand I can play a trap card from my hand so I play Ultimate Offering. Now I drop 500 points and summon Aqua Madoor.” (1200)

Meri-3500

“Now for my last card I play Shield and sword and switch there attack and def that gives me two monsters with 2000 attack points.”

Gloria flinched.

Now Mystical Elf attack her face down monster” Meri shouted. The elf shot a blast of blue energy at her face down monster.

“That was my Scarr, Scout of Dark World, so I can add one level 4 or lower Dark World monster from my deck to my hand and I chose Brron, Mad King of Dark World.” Next she shuffled her deck and placed it back in her duel disk. “Now, Aqua Madoor attack her directly.”
Gloria- 2000

“I will place my last card face down.” Meri ended her turn.

Gloria drew her next card. “I play Mystical Space Typhoon”

“I play my face down card, Reckless Greed and draw two cards.” Meri drew two cards.

“Next I play Card Destruction.” Gloria slid the card into the duel disk. They each placed there hand in the graveyard and drew there new cards.

“Now I can special summon Goldd and Silvva.” Gloria shouted. The two monsters rose from the grave with swords in hand. (2300) (2300)

“I now play the field card Mystic Plasma Zone and all my dark monsters get 500 attack points.” Gloria was on fire and you could feel the anger inside her. (2800) (2800)

“I have never seen her play like this before.” Jade said.

Mike nodded.

“Now Silvva attack Mystical Elf.” Gloria shouted. Silvva cut off her head.

Meri- 0

Meri dropped to her knees. “Give me your card.”

Meri handed Gloria the card and she snatched it from her. “Good now I have three.”

Jade and Mike shout each other another look. 

Gloria turned and walked away. “we have got to do something about Gloria.” Jade said.

Jade and Mike lost Gloria in the crowd. They scanned the crowd but she was nowhere to be found. “Were did she go?” Jade asked worried.

“Good job my servants, once we have the right amount of souls we need we can release the Great Demon.”   There were 6 clocked figures that stood in with there head down listening to the man on the throne. “Now go and win me more souls.” The man all disappeared.

“Go Brron, Mad King of Dark World attack his life points.” Gloria shouted as this boys life points dropped to zero. “Now give me you last two star cards.” Gloria shouted.

Jade and Mike saw that last attack. “Can anyone beat me in a duel?” Gloria asked. The crowd around them did not even flinch. “I will take you on.”

This man with a black robe that covered his face walked out the crowd. He had a chaos style duel disk.

“I will wager one star cards on this duel.”

“Fine” Gloria nodded.

“Duel” The shouted.

They each drew there 5 cards. “I have a bad feeling about this.” Mike said. Jade nodded.

The man went first and drew a card. “I play the spell card………….” His eyes under his hood glowed bright red.  “Eternal Death.”  The fire blazed all around them. Some of the people watching ran in fear but some stayed.

Mike and Jade’s eyes got as big as quarters. “What the heck.” Mike shouted.

“Finally, someone with a Eternal Death field card. I am going to take you down and find out how to save T.J.” Gloria eyes flashed form red to hazel.

“Now place one card face down and end my turn.” 

Gloria drew a card. “I summon Pitch-Black Warwolf in attack mode.” This black wolf carrying a sword appeared. “Attack” Gloria shouted.

The wolf struck him down.

The Man- 2400
Gloria- 4000

“She is powerful.” The man thought. “Once she wins this math the field card will consume her and take her over and we will have any more people to help take over this evil world”

“I draw, next I summon Fire Pit Fiend in def mode.” (2300) This little black fiend monster appeared with flames in his hands. “When this card is in def mode when I end my turn you lose 700 life points.” The monster threw three fire balls at Gloria.

Gloria-3300

“Now I flip my face down card.” The man eyes glowed red. “Damage times 2, When ever effect damage is conducted you lose the damage again times two.”   The man laughed.

Gloria was hit by 6 more fire balls.

Gloria- 1900

“Now I end my turn.”

Gloria wanted to win so badly. She clenched her fist. “I draw.” She drew her next card. “I play one card face down. Next I play Dark World of Lighting and destroy my face down card.” The card was Heavy Storm.  “Now I discard my Sillva so rise from the Grave.” The mighty dark world rose to the field. (2300)

“Now I play Dark Drain. I can take half of your monsters def points and add them to my monsters attack points. And Finally I play Monster Reborn and bring back Pitch-Black Warwolf.” (1600)

Silvva- 3350
Fire Pit Fiend- 1150

“Now Pitch-Black warwolf attack his monster. And Sillva attack him directly.” The monster defeated the clocked man.

The Man- 0

Next the fire picked up and Gloria stood there with pride and power. The fire stole the man’s soul.

Gloria went over to the man and took his field card and star card. “I will take this and win this tournament and save T.J.”

“Will anybody stand up and take me on.”

A voice came form the crowd “I will” Next Jade walked up to Gloria. “What are you doing?” Mike asked.

“I have to do this.” She said.

Mike looked nervous.

“So Gloria lets have us a duel and I will put up my star card. “Fine once I defeat you I have more than enough to go to the finals.”

“I hope you know what you are doing?” Mike thought

To Be Continued.....................
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 12:29:38 pm Central Daylight Time »

I remember when I did something like this. It was fun.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 04:41:04 pm Central Daylight Time »

Did what? I am going to put the next chapter up in a few days. Hope you like it.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 05:12:13 pm Central Daylight Time »

I wrote a short story like this about a duel. It was a dream I had though.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 05:17:17 pm Central Daylight Time »

Cool. I have had dreams about duels all-so. So I get some great ideas when I sleep. LOL.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 05:21:45 pm Central Daylight Time »

lol. Yeah it's cool if you can remember it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 4
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5