Dark World Society
April 20, 2024, 01:15:02 am Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

T.J's and Mike's Journey

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
3 Guests, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T.J's and Mike's Journey  (Read 319 times)
DarkworldServant
Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Third Year Anniversary Level 4 Combination Thread Starter
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 02:07:32 pm Central Daylight Time »

Ch.4 Jade VS Gloria Pt.1

Jade and Gloria stared at each other. “So why did you challenge me?” Gloria asked.

“I need to show you that I know it must be rough that you lost T.J, but it is not the end of the world.”

“You have know idea what I have been through. SO just hush up and duel.” Gloria activated her duel disk.

“Duel” They shouted.

Jade and Gloria drew there 5 cards. But when Gloria drew her last card she gasped. “Eternal Death” She held the card and she felt like the world was at her feet. “How did this get in my deck?” She asked. “I did not think I put it in there yet”

“I will start” Jade said. She drew a card. “I play Foolish Burial and I send this monster from my deck to the graveyard. Next I summon Blackwing- Blizzard of the Far North in attack mode.” (1300) This little bird with a yellow beak flew on the field. “Next I use his effect and I can summon the monster I placed in my grave yard to my side of the field. So come on out…………… Blackwing- Bora the Spear.” (1700) “And my turn is not done.”

“Come on.” Gloria spat.

“I play the spell card Blackwing Blast, now each time a BlackWing monster is destroyed you take 800 points of damage.”

“Fine I draw.” Gloria drew her next card. “I summon Brron, Mad King of Dark World.” (1800) She held the Eternal Death Field card in her hand. Her eyes flashed from green to red. “I play the field spell……………” Her field slot opened. “Go Eternal Death.”

“What.” Jade Gasped.

The field around them was covered in flames trapping them both inside. “Now all my monsters get a power boost of 300 points. Now Brron, Attack!” Gloria shouted. (2100)
Brron took the chain that was wrapped around him and tossed it at Blizzard. The bird was going crazy trying to get away but the chain shattered the little bird.

Jade- 3300

“But thinks to my Spell card you lose 800 points.” Jade reminded her.

The card shot this bright white light out of it that hit Gloria.

Gloria- 3200

But she did not even flinch. Jade thought that blast should have woke her up but she must be too far gone to be saved.

“Now I will use my monsters effect and discard my Sillva.” The mighty Dark World monster rose from the grave carrying his big sword. (2300) Now thanks to my power boost her is even stronger.” (2600) So now my beast attack.”

Sillva cut threw Jades monster.

Jade- 2400

“Jade!” Mike called out.

“Go my spell card.” Jade cried out. 

Gloria- 2400

“Gloria I will save you even if that means losing my soul.”

Jade drew her next card. “I play my face down card Call of the Haunted to bring back Blackwing- Bora the Spear. (1700)”

“Why did you bring that back when I am just going to crush it next turn?” Gloria asked.

“Now I play Blackwing- Gale The Whirlwind” (1300) Now I use my monsters effect to cut your Sillva’s attack and def by half.” Jade explained.

Sillva- 1300

“Now I play Mist Body on my Gale. Go Gale and attack her Sillva.” Jade shouted.

“What are you doing?” Gloria laughed.

But after the fight Gale was still standing. “Hey what gives?”

“You see mist body protects my monster form being killed by battled.”

“Well now my field spell will drain you of 700 points.” Gloria laughed.

Fire blazed all around Jade as she fell to her knees.

Jade- 1700

“Jade, stop this duel.” Mike cried out.

“Sorry Mike I can’t do that. I need to Save her.”

“But you are putting your life on the line here.” Mike shouted.

“I’ll have to see this threw to the end, there is no way I can stop this until some one wins.” Jade said.

“I end my turn with a face down.” Jade said.

Gloria drew her next card. “I play Lighting vortex so all of your monsters are destroyed.” Gloria slid a card into her graveyard from her hand.

Lighting came down and hit all of Jades monsters.

Jade’s spell card kicked in and drained Gloria of 1600 points.

Gloria- 800

“That card is a pain so I will get rid of it with Mystical Space Typhoon.”  The strong wind blew the card off the field. “Now I play Dark World Gain so by removing one Dark World monster from my grave I get it’s attack points as Life Points.”

Gloria- 3100

“Brron end this duel now!” She shouted. Brron tossed it’s chain and was going straight for Jade.

“I play my face down card Blackwing Blast, I ditch a Blackwing monster from my hand to the grave to stop your attack and I get to draw a card.” Jade gave a sigh of relief.

“Fine I will get you next turn I play a card face down.”

“Jade you have got to win this.” Mike prayed.

Jade drew her next card.

“Just try to summon a monster my Bottomless Trap Hole will stop it cold and then Brron will finish you off.” Gloria thought.

“Jade T.J’s deck is just too powerful and with that field spell it’s just even more powerful”

“Mike, I know but I just drew the card I need to make Gloria come back to her senses.”

“I am going to get you back.” Jade thought.

To Be Continued..............
Report Spam   Logged

The time as come for the Reign of The Dark worlds
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 06:03:49 pm Central Daylight Time »

Oooooooooooooooh. This is good.
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 06:20:26 pm Central Daylight Time »

Thanks. Just wait in a few more chapters it gets even better. Trust me.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 06:39:00 pm Central Daylight Time »

lol okay. 
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 07:56:27 pm Central Daylight Time »

Ch.5 Jade vs Gloria Pt.2

Jade held three cards in her hand. Gloria held no cards. But she did have a face down Bottomless Trap Hole.

Jade looked deep in Gloria eyes and saw straight thru her. It was like she was a walking zombie. Mike prayed hard and was hopping that the card she drew could save her from defeat.

“I will start my turn by playing Wing of Hope, now by removing one Blackwing monster from my hand I can draw two cards and if I draw a Blackwing monster I can draw one more card.” Jade drew her cards and showed Blackwing- Shura The Blue Flame and drew another card. That brought her hand total to 4.

“Well if you summon that my face down will finish you off.” Gloria thought.

“I play my spell card Black Feather Duster, so by showing you one Blackwing monster in my hand I can destroy one of your face down cards and I am going to show you the monster I just showed you…………… Blackwing- Shura The Blue Flame.” The monster came out of the card and wiped it away.

“Now I summon Blackwing-Shura The Blue Flam.” (1800) The monster was black, blue and grey. It had long bird legs that were yellow. It had big black wings and two long arms with claws.

“Well both of our monsters have the same attack points. What are you planning?” Gloria sneered.

“I have one more card that will help me out……………………….Blackwing Strike. This card gives my monster 500 attack points and can attack twice. SO now my monster Attack!” Jade shouted. (2300)

“Wow!” Jade sure has turned this game around Mike said.

The monster jumped in the air and killed Brron.

Gloria- 3000

“But now my field card drains 700 points” Gloria laughed.

Jade-700

“You are lucky that I can not use my Blackwings monsters effect because of my equip card but I will attack you yet again.” The monster jumped in the air and struck Gloria.
Gloria- 700

“Now I end my turn.”

Gloria hung her head. Her arms were by her side. She clenched both her fist. “You will lose.” She growled.

“Gloria, how would you feel if T.J saw you like this?” Jade asked. “How would like you using the same card that causes so much pain?”

“He would know I was doing this for the right reasons.” Gloria answered.

“But why put your faith in that card?”

“I am going to use this card and crush the people that made this card and get T.J’s soul back. So I must win this game.” She picked her head up and drew her card.

“I hope I have not lost her for good.” Jade thought.

“I play the card Final Draw.”

Final Draw
Spell (Normal)
Effect- When your life points are 1000 or lower draw two cards. You can only play this if you have one or less cards in your hand. This card can not be negated.

“Now I draw two cards since I have 1000 or lower life points and one or less cards in my hand.” Gloria explained. She drew two cards.

“What is your next move?” Jade thought.

Mike felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw the boy about 18 with he has green eyes and was 5 foot 8. He wore black pants with black dance shoes. He wore a white t-shirt with an over cote that was black with a red trim.

“Hey, Drake.” Mike yelled.

“Long time no see.” Drake said.

“Yeah, so are you in this tournament?” Mike asked.

“Sure am, I have been in some great duels but I came over here because I have been in a couple of crazy duels were afterwards my opponents collapsed.”

“Oh, no did they play a card called Eternal Death?” Mike asked with a puzzled look.

“Yeah.” Drake nodded.

Mike glanced back over his shoulder and saw that Gloria has not made her move yet. “Well you see my Girlfriend and my friends Girls friends are in a duel like that right now.” 

“Why.” Drake asked.

“It’s a long story.” Mike sighed and turned back to watch the duel.

“I play Gateway TO Darkworld and bring back my Sillva.” Gloria shouted. The monster rose out of the grave. “Don’t forget the power boost.” (2600)

“Attack.” Gloria yelled. Sillva struck her monster.

Jade- 400

“Your turn.” Gloria said.

Jade drew her next card. “I think I just found the way to save you.” Jade said.

Mike and Drake watched in suspense. “Gloria if you really want to defeat all the people and save T.J since I am standing in your way then I will give up now and save the trouble of you defeating me.” Jade hung her head.

“What are you talking about?” Mike said.

Jade raised her duel disk and moved her hand to put her hand on top of her deck to claim defeat. 

Gloria eyes flashed from red to green. “Jade don’t,” she screamed.

“Sorry Gloria but I have done my job.” She placed her hand over her deck and her life points dropped to zero. 

“No.” Gloria cried.

“No” Mike cried.

The fire blazed all around them Jade started to fall. “Good Luck, Gloria.” Jade said as her eyes closed and she fell forwarded. Gloria ran and caught her.

Next the fire went away. “Jade, I am sorry.” She said holding Jade. Tears fell from her face. She took the card that was in the field slot of her duel disk and ripped it up.

Mike kneeled down by Jade and Gloria. “It’s ok, she did what she thought was best but now we need to get her to the Hospital with T.J and them come back here and find these thugs that are kidnapping peoples souls and stop then and with Friend Drake on our side we want lose.”

“Great, another soul has been captured. We all most have all the power we need to call The Great Demon.” The thing laughed.

To Be Continued................
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 10:42:09 pm Central Daylight Time »

These Blackwings cards are great.  How many chapters are there?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 10:47:17 am Central Daylight Time »

These Blackwings cards are great.  How many chapters are there?

Thanks. I don't know how many there are going to be but I am up to ch.8
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 12:07:30 pm Central Daylight Time »

Oh wow. Still have a ways to go.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 05:47:51 pm Central Daylight Time »

Oh wow. Still have a ways to go.
Yeah. I have been on facebook because I just got one a Tuesday and I am hooked. SO I have to find some time to write. LOL.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 06:21:20 pm Central Daylight Time »

Hooked on Facebook? Really? Man, I had one but it was soooooooooooooooooooooo boring. -__-
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 08:19:27 pm Central Daylight Time »

Hooked on Facebook? Really? Man, I had one but it was soooooooooooooooooooooo boring. -__-
Yeah I am on farm town farm ville Roller coaster kingdom and Yo vile.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 11:29:58 pm Central Daylight Time »

They have that stuff on Myspace. These sites are only good if you are already popular and know a lot of people.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 09:15:34 am Central Daylight Time »

Ch.6  Mike Gloria's Fight to the Finals. Pt.1

Well they got Jade to the hospital and checked her in and got the same room with T.J. “SO what happened back there?” Drake asked worried.

Gloria placed Jade’s duel disk on the side table by her bed. She saw that she had star cards and placed it in her pocket. “Don’t worry; we will get you and T.J back.”

“Well we better get back to the tournament.” Mike said.

“On the way back to the dome to duel some more Mike and Gloria spent the time telling Drake all they knew about what was going on.

“So how many star cards do you have?” Mike asked Drake. “I have all I need to advance to the finals.” He gave a confined Smile.

“Nice, I only have two.” Mike said.
“I have 6.” Gloria said but she said it with a sad tone.

“What is it?” Drake asked putting his hand on her shoulder.

“Well I got these cards by cheating by using that field card.” A tear fell from her face.

“Why don’t we just split the cards you and Mike have?” Drake asked. Gloria rose her head. :That’s great.” Mike said.

They both got 4 cards. “Now we need to find some one to duel to get our last three cards from.” Mike looked around.

“Why don’t you two duel us.” A voice came from behind them.

Drake turned around and saw two cloaked man. “If you win will give you the cards you need to advance if you lose we will have all we need.”

Mike jumped at the offer. “Deal.”

“Are you sure?” Drake asked worried. Gloria looked as if she did not want to do this.

Mike put his arms around Gloria’s neck and looked her In the eyes. “Come on we have got to do this to save T.J and Jade. Think about I have a gut feeling that these people are working for who-ever is behind the people taking souls. I don’t know what tells me that.”

Gloria let out a chuckle. “All right I will duel”

“Great,” Mike turned back to the man. “lets duel”

Gloria and Mike stood on the same side and faced the man. They all activated the duel disk.

“Duel” They all shouted.

T.J and Mike- 8000
The two man- 8000

They all drew there 5 cards. “I’ll start this off,” Mike said. He drew a card. “I start by placing a monster face down and end my turn”

The man that was facing Gloria went next. “I summon Doomcailder Knight in attack mode.” (1900) The monster was a figure ridding a black horse carrying a silver sword and shield. “I end my turn.”

Gloria was up next. “I draw,” She drew her next card. She scanned her hand for a moment before playing. “I play one card face down and summon Brron, Mad king of Dark World.” (1800) 

Mike glanced over at Gloria. “Why did you just play a monster with less attack points then his?” He thought.

The next man was up. “I summon Spell Stopping Armor in attack mode.” (300) The monster was silver with spikes and looked like a shield. “I know use my monsters effect.”

“What!” Mike growled.

“It let’s me take one of your monsters and equipped it to this monster. So give me you Brron.” He laughed.

Brron grabbed the shield and now stood on the other side of the field. It’s attack power all- so increased. (2100)

“Now attack Mike’s face down monster.” The monster swung his chain and blasted the monster. The monster revealed it was Treeborn Frog.

“You’re up,” The man said. Mike drew his next card. “I now use my frog’s effect, since I don’t have any spell or traps I can special summon him from the graveyard, Next I tribute it to summon Zaborg the Thunder Monarch.” (2400) “When he is summoned I can destroy one of your monsters and I chose the Brron.”

Zaboge rose it’s and shot lighting but it fizzled out right before it hit the target. “What gives?” Mike yelled.

“You see our Knight sacrificed it’s self to protect our monster and destroys yours.” He explained.

“Fine.” Mike said. He placed his monster in the grave. I play a face down card and end my turn.”

“Back to me,” The man drew his card. “I summon Twin Blade Knight in Attack mode.” The monster stood about 6 foot tall. It had sliver and black armor. It held a sword in his hand. (2050) “Now I play this spell card Knight’s Sword. It gives my monster 600 more attack points.” The knight now held a red and black sword with a silver trim. “Attack them now my Knight!” He screamed.

The knight drew back his sword and swung it. “Go trap card,” Mike called out. “Scrap- Iron Scarecrow, it stops your attack and I can set it face down again.”

“Well you see I can give up my sword and attack you again.” The man laughed. The sword vanished from the field and the knight struck again.

“I play my face down card.” Gloria called out. “Scapegoat.” Four tokens appeared on the field. The knight destroyed one.

“I end my turn.”

Gloria was up next. She drew her next card. “I play Lighting Vortex so I discard a card to destroy all your monsters.” She explained she tossed out her Pot of Averis. Lighting rained from the sky. But none of the monsters were destroyed. “How?” Gloria asked.

“You see our monster that is equipped with your monster I can send it to the graveyard to negate you spell card.” The man Explained.

“Well I will end my turn.” Gloria said.

The man with Brron went next. “I draw; finally I drew the card I needed I play Hatching Knight. I can send a knight monster we control to the grave and summon the monster wearing the armor.” 

The knight on the field took it’ helmet off and the person under it made Mike and Gloria lose there breath.  “Now arise my Knight- T.J”. (2400)

“No.” Gloria mumbled.

“Well do you want to find out what happened to your fiends?” He asked. “Well we are about to tell you everything.”

“So my puppets found T.J and Jades friends. I knew they would find them. And once they win this duel and claim there souls I will have all the power I need to resurrect the Great Demon.” The man sitting in the chair flipped back his hood to reveal his identity. He had a scar on his right cheek and dark brown eyes and tan skin with long black hair. “I am Darkness.” He laughed.

“What have you done to our friend?” Mike shouted.

“Well we have used his soul and turned him into a Duel Monsters Card. But before I go any further I play the spell card…………………………….Eternal Death.” The area around them turned to blazing fire. “Now when ever you destroy T.J you will destroy his soul because in here T.J no longer had a body just a soul but if you don’t win this match you will lose you soul and Darkness will forever Rain on the earth.”

Mike and Gloria were frozen in fear. They could not believe they were in this sort of trouble. “What are we going to do?” Gloria asked.

“I have no idea.” Mike said. They both felt like they have been back into a corner.

“Well we are not done with our turn yet; I will have Brron attack another token.”  The monster killed a token with ease.

Mike was up next. “I have no idea what I am going to do.” He thought. “I draw.” He scanned his hand. “I can fight my own friend, but I might not have to yet I can destroy there Brron.” He picked up a card from his hand, “I play Dark Blade.” (1800) The mighty warrior rose on the field. “Now I play Synchro Boost, it gives my monster 500 attack points and raises it level by one. Now attack his Brron!” Mike shouted. (2300)

The Knight drew back it’s sword and Brron tried to fight back with his chain but he was not strong enough.

The Man- 7500
Mike and Gloria- 8000

Drake has been watching the duel without saying a word. “I have no idea what’s going on here but I am just going to let them concentrate on there duel.” He thought.

“Well that will do it for my turn.” Mike said.

The man with the T.J monster went next. “I play Direct Knight., it lets me take one of my monsters that is a Knight type and it can attack you directly and no spell or traps can be played till the battle phase it over.”  “Well we will have him attack, Gloria.” the man said pointing to her. The knight ran and struck Gloria. She fell to her knees. Gloria looked at T.J in his eyes. She knew she had to bring him back to his since before it was too late. “You see he all so had the power boost from my field card.” (2700)

Mike and Gloria- 5300       

“I end my turn.”

Gloria was next. “I can’t fight my boy friend. But if I don’t do something we will all lose our soul.”  She drew her next card. “T.J I don’t know how but me and Mike will save you and Jade.”

To Be Continued..................
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 01:24:18 pm Central Daylight Time »

Ah. See everything is still here. ]
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 03:37:18 pm Central Daylight Time »

Yeah, sorry I just did not see it earlier.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2009, 04:33:13 pm Central Daylight Time »

It's all good. Very riveting stories you got here. 
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2009, 07:07:53 pm Central Daylight Time »

Ch.7 Mike and Gloria's fight the the finals pt. 2

CH.7

Gloria looked over and examined the field. She had two tokens and four cards in her hand. Mike had three cards in his hand and the face down Scarp- Iron Scare Crow. He all so had Dark Blade with 2300 attack points. The man in front of her had 4 cards in his hand and T.J was staring at her. The other man had four cards but nothing on the field.

They were up in life points and by quiet a bit too.

The Man- 7500
Mike and Gloria- 5300

“I will start off by playing Dark World Dealings so we all draw a card and discard one card.” She explained.   They all drew a card and placed one in there graveyard. “I summon Sillva.” Gloria said as the mighty monster rose from the grave. (2300)

“T.J,” Gloria called out. “You see this is one of your favorite monsters. Do you remember?” T.J just stared blankly in her eyes. “I place one card face down.” She lowered her head. She was fighting back the tears. “This is one of the worst duels in my life.” She thought.

The man standing in front of her went next. “I draw, and place one card face down and have T.J attack your Sillva.” T.J raised his sword and jumped in the air. He swung his sword but stopped mid swing. “Come on attack.” The man yelled.” I……….Can’t” He sighed.  “Attack!”

T.J swung thru. “Go, Scarp-Iron Scare Crow!” Mike yelled. T.J’s attack stopped. He then stood back on the field. His sword was placed by his side. 

“Well I play Blast knight in def mode.” (1000) This monster was a small knight riding a black horse. “This monster can destroy one of your monsters if it doesn’t attack on this turn so I will take out your Sillva.” The man laughed.

“No we can’t lose that. That is our only ticket to saving T.J” Mike thought. He glanced at Gloria. “I play the Interdimensional Matter Transporter, it will remove my monster till the end of this turn.” She explained.

“Fine,” The man said and ended his turn. Next Sillva returned to the field. Mike drew his next card. “I play one card face down and have Dark Blade attack your Blast Knight” Dark Blade destroyed the monster.

Next the man with no monster went next. “I draw and play Silver Knight.” (1700) “But Mike don’t think we left you out.”

Mike looked a little confused.

“I play this……………..” The man held the card in the air and Mike and Gloria was stunned. “Hatching Knight!”

“No.” Mike and Gloria shouted. The Knight pulled of his Helmet and under it was Jade. “Oh, no.” Mike gritted his teeth. “You have gone too far.” (2700) It all ready had the power boost from the field card.

The man laughed. “Now what will you poor fools do? We have turned your friends against you. If you join us you can give up your soul like we did and all the power of the world can be yours.” They said together.

“I can do this any more.” Gloria said She was lifting her hand to place it on the top of her deck. “No” Mike screamed. “We can’t give up. Jade and Mike are both counting on us. If we lose now we will never see them again.”

“But the only way to win is defeat Mike and Jade and lose them forever,” Gloria said.

“Let’s just continue this game and we might find a way out of this.” Mike nodded.

“Now my knight Jade attack Blade Knight.” Jade jumped in the air pulled out her sword and swung it. Dark Blade fought back with his sword but he was not strong enough.

Gloria and Mike- 4700

Mike was next up. He held three cards. “I need to think of something to get us out of this.” He thought. He drew his next card. “I play Pot of Greed and drew two cards.” He drew his two cards. “I place a monster face down and set a card face down.”

“Back to me.” The man drew his next cards. “I place Knight Boost, it gives one of my Knight monsters 300 attack points and when it attacks a defense mode monster you take piercing damage. Now Jade Knight, Attack.” He flung his arm out in front of him. Jade Knights attack was 3000 and was coming at Mikes face down monster.

“I play Scrap- Iron Scare crow.” The trap flipped up but it was destroyed. “What.” Mike asked.

“You see if you activate a trap card during battle my Knight Boost will destroy it.” Next the monster was destroyed. “No, Ghost Gardna” Mike yelled.

“Well, I end my turn.” Jade’s Knight Master said.

Gloria was next. She drew a card and placed it face down. “I can’t attack, but I will end my turn.” 

Next up was T.J’s Knight Master. “I draw, Now I play my Knight Boost and give T.J 300 more attack points. That is more than enough to take out your Sillva. GO T.J and Attack.” He screamed.

T.J jumped in the air and pulled out his sword. HE was coming straight down on top of Sillva. His eyes switched from Brown to Red.  Gloria hung her head. “I can’t lose that monster.” She thought. “T.J” She cried out. “Stop”

He swung his sword but stop with in inches of the attack. “What the………….” The T.J’s Knight Master said.

“G..Gloria.” He stuttered.

Gloria was filled with life. “T.J” She cried. Tears fell from her eyes. “I can’t destroy you.”

“You have to do what you have to do.” T.J said.

“What do you mean?” Gloria asked.

“You have to trust me and remember no matter if I leave this world my love is all ways with you.” T.J said.

Gloria smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” T.J said. “Now go on and attack me.”

Gloria nodded but was still not sure. “What happened?” T.J’s Knight Master asked.

“Well Gloria broke you little spell you have over T.J and since now all we have to do is get Jade back and we would have won.” Mike said.

“Will see” He sneered. T.J swung his sword and attack. “Come on use your face down.” T.J smiled.

“Ok, go Rush Recklessly, it gives Sillva 700 more points and makes it the same as T.J” The monsters collided with each other.  Smoke covered the field. A light shot out of the smoke. “I will all ways love you.” T.J said as this bright green flash of light shot to the sky.

“You still get hit because you killed my monsters.”

Mike and Gloria were struck.

Mike and Gloria- 4000

Drake was astonished by what he was seeing. “Man this is crazy. What just happened?” He asked himself.

Mike looked and Jade. “Now we have to save you and then we can take down this evil and save the world.” He thought.

The man sitting in his gold chair laughed. “Great now we have T.J’s soul for good now.” Once we get one more soul we can bring back The Great Demon. SO come on Mike and kill Jade. Once you do the whole world will fall to the Darkness.”

“Come on Gloria lets win this.” Mike said. Gloria nodded and it was Mike’s turn.

Mike drew his next card. “I am going to save you, Jade”

To BE continuted............

The next chapter has a dark part.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2009, 08:24:56 pm Central Daylight Time »

I recognize the ending.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2009, 09:07:23 am Central Daylight Time »

The next chapter ends differently.
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 01:00:12 pm Central Daylight Time »

When does it end??? 
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2009, 05:22:41 pm Central Daylight Time »

Well IDK! The next chapter adds another plot twist to the story. So it might be a while. I enjoy writing so I am going to keep it up as long as possible. I hope my next chapters will keep you entertained.   
Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2009, 06:15:42 pm Central Daylight Time »

lol okay.... 
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2009, 10:18:24 am Central Daylight Time »

Ch.8 Mike and Gloria's Fight to the Finals Pt. 3

Mike held Negate Attack, Spacegate, Sonic Chick, and he just drew Junk Warrior. His face down card was Dust Tornado. “I place a card face down and summon Junk Warrior. The little yellow machine monster blasted on the field. “Now with it’s effect I can bring back Treeborn Frog in defense mode. Now I will tune my two monsters together and make…………………………” The monsters jumped in the air threw three green rings. “Come on out Arms Aid.” (1800) The monster was a robotic hand. “I end my turn”

“That’s all you are going to do?” Jade’s Knights Master said. “All that time and you don’t even play a monster with more attack power than mine.” HE drew his card. “I play Frozen Bounds. This card lets me take one of your face down cards a freeze it till the end of my turn and I pick the one on my right.”

An Ice barrier was around the card. “Now, Jade attack his monster.” Jade jumped in the air. She pulled out her sword. “Go Negate attack.” Jade’s attack was stopped by a spinning vortex.

Gloria glanced at Mike and he gave her thumbs up. “Got it.” She said.

Gloria drew her next card and brought her hand total to 4. “They have Jade Knight in attack mode (2700) and no face down cards. But they think they can hold off of with out them by playing with our friends souls, well it is over.” Gloria pulled a card from hand. “I play Gate Way to Dark World. So now I can bring back Sillva in attack mode.” She explained. (2300) The might monster rose on the field behind Gloria and Mike. It had it’s sword in hand.

“Now I will use Mikes Arms Aid and equipped it to my Sillva and it gains 1000 attack points.” (3300) Sillva arm that held the sword transformed into Arms Aid. “Now Attack Jade.” Gloria shouted.

Mike glanced over at Gloria’s big move. “Great” He thought. Jade saw the arm of sillva coming down. “Fine lets go.” Her master shouted. Mike watched in terror. Jade pulled out her sword. Her eyes glew a bright red.

“No.” Mike cried out. “I play Dust Tornado and take out Arms Aid.” The arm disappeared and Sillva attack points dropped. Back to 2300.

“What gives.” Gloria shouted.

Jade is not her self yet we can’t do it yet.” Mike explained.

Jade’s sword cut Sillva right in two.

Mike and Gloria- 3600

Gloria could not believe what just happened. “I will place two cards face down.”

“We can’t kill her yet. She is not her-self” Mike explained.

“Well It’s back to me,” The man that controlled T.J. He drew his next card. “I play Second Chance Spell card, if I control no monsters are magic and trap cards I can send two cards from my hand to the bottom of my deck and draw two more cards.” He now had three cards in his hand. “Great,” He thought.

“What is he doing?” Mike Thought.

“I now play another Second Chance so I place my last two cards on the bottom of my deck and draw two cards.”

“Now time for my last Card…………….”He slid it into his duel disk. “Knight Swarm.” He shouted. “Now I can pick up the last four cards of my deck and if any of them have Knight In there name I can special summon them”

Gloria and Mike looked paralyzed. “This is not good.” Dark thought.

“Now he showed them the four cards and they were all Knights. “I summon Knight- Silver, (1400) Knight- Gold (1500) Knight-Bronze (1300) Knight- Supreme (2000).

“Now each of my friends have a special power.” He said. “First my Knight- Bronze can take out one magic are trap card so I will take out your first card Gloria.”

“NO, that was my Mirror Force.”

“Now for Knight- Silver he can inflict 200 points of damage for each Knight monster on the field and we have 5 so you take 1000 points of damage.” He laughed.

Gloria and Mike-2600

“Now for my other Knight, Knight- Gold can destroy one of your monsters once per turn, but you don’t have any. So lets get on with my last Knight, Knight- Supreme gets 100 attack points for each Knight monster on the field so now it is a 2500. Now attack them now.”

The knight was black with a silver and gold breast plat riding a black horse and carrying a big silver sword. He had on a silver and gold helmet with the word Supreme etched on it.  It drew back it’s sword and attacked.

The blast knocked Mike and Gloria to there knees.

Mike and Gloria- 100

Gloria fell back and was now on her back. “Sorry Mike but I think this is a far as I can go” She closed her eyes.

“No, I need you to help me out, I can not win this with out you.” Mike yelled.

She opened her eyes again. “I just can not take this pain.” She was taking off her duel disk. If it was not for me then none of this would have happened.”

“That’s a lie.” Mike screamed.

Drake watched in horror. “What is this?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know.” Came a voice from behind him. He turned and saw this girl in a black robe wearing a blue duel disk.

“Who are you?” Drake asked.

“You don’t remember me?” She asked softly. “I am your sister.”

“What!” Drake said.

“I never had a sister.” He said.

“Oh, yeah. You don’t know me because I was never born.”

“What in the world are you talking about?”

“Think back, Drake and take a trip with me.” She held up her hand. “Come and you will see.”

He grabbed her hand and in a flash they were gone.

Mike glanced back and saw Drake was gone. “What is going on” He thought. “Nothing makes since”

“Gloria please fight with me?” Mike pleaded with her.

“Sorry.” She placed her hand over her duel disk. “Bye Mike, please forgive me.”

He flames around them burned brighter and brighter.  And then they consumed Gloria and all that fell was her soul-less body.

Mike jumped to his feet. “I want forgive you for causing all this pain to my friends. I will take you down. I still have her last card on the field. I may not know what that is but I will use it to take you down.” 

“Well go on Mike and let’s see if you can win all by your self.” Mike drew his next card. “T.J, Gloria and Jade I will save you guys. You have all ways been there for me and I want to pay you back.” He thought.

Drake and his sister arrived out of this bright light in font of this house. It was a red brick house with a big yard with a white fence around it. “This is the house I lived in.” Drake said.

“Yes and I would have to if I lived.” She snared. She grabbed Drakes hand and they flew threw the house like ghost. Inside he saw his mom and dad. They were having a fight. The dad picked a glass and threw in at the wall.

“What is going on?” HE asked.

“Well if you see your mom is pregnant with me. And they are fighting about if they should keep it or not.”

A younger Drake looked from behind the door way. HE then fell and started to cry. “I hate this.”

Drake watched the events unfold. His dad grabbed his mom and tossed her to the floor. He then got on top of her and sweat was dropping from his face. “Stop.” She screamed.

“Not till you tell me I am not the father.”  But you are.” She whimpered.  “you lie.” He slapped her.

The little Drake that was about 10 was so mad that he could not take any more. He saw a knife on the table. “I can solve this now.” He said.

He walked in the room and made and stab at his dad’s back but he moved and he stabbed his mom. She gasped.

“I can not watch any more.” Dark closed his eyes.

Drakes dad turned around and said “Good job.” And walked out.

Drake called 911 but when they got there it was too late.

Drakes dad was no were to be found.

“Now do you see it?” She asked.

“Why don’t I remember it?” He asked.

“Some events are just to dark that we block them out.” She responded.

“So what happened to my dad?” Drake asked.

“Well he is no wear to be found, so I need you Drake to help me find him and take him down.”

“Ok, now lets me ask this if you died how are you standing here now?”

“Well let me show you.” She grabbed Drakes hand and they were gone.

To Be Continued...........
The next chapter this big duel comes to and end. Who will be left standing?  Find out next.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 10:25:32 am Central Daylight Time by DarkworldServant » Report Spam   Logged

Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2009, 01:27:02 pm Central Daylight Time »

Damnn you dramatic cliff hangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2009, 02:50:04 pm Central Standard Time »

Ch. 9

Mike and the two men were standing. Mike was still in shock that Gloria gave up fighting and gave up her soul. Mike only had 100 life points left. He knew this was not going to be easy. Plus they have those Knights on the field that can take out anything he will play. Then last but not least Jade was still on the field. He glanced over at were Gloria was standing.

He walked over and grabbed her duel disk and picked up the cards that were in her hand. “I see what you were trying to do” He thought. He placed the cards back in her deck. He picked up her duel disk and brought it over to were he was. He was going to need it if he is going to use her face down card.

The men all most had full life points.

The Men- 7500

Mike glanced at his hand. Spacegate, Sonic chick, and then the card he just drew.

“Mike will you make your move.” They said at the same time. “You can’t win; our knights will take you out when it’s my turn.”

“He’s right, that one knight can damage my life points by 200 points for each knight monster on the field.” He thought.

“I play Graceful Charity.” Mike drew three cards and tossed out Sonic Chick and Space Gate “I play the Warrior Returning Alive so I will bring back my Dark Blade.” He added the card to his hand. “Now I summon it in attack mode.” (1800) The monster was all black carrying a silver sword. “Now I play my spell card Level Attack so I can discard one monster in my hand and select one monster with 2000 or less attack points and I can attack again up to the number of levels of my discarded monster.” Block Warrior was placed in the graveyard.

“SO, Dark Blade…………………Attack!!!!!!” Mike yelled. His monster ran and slung his sword. It took out Knight Silver.

The men- 7100

“Now since my monster I discarded was a level 4 I can attack up to four more times” Mike clinched his fist. “Attack him again!” He yelled.

Dark Blade took out Knight Bronze.

The Men-6600

“Attack!” Mike yelled.

Dark Blade attacked again. He destroyed Knight Gold.

The men- 6300

“Well Mike, our other Knight is still here with 2200 attack points. And we still have Jade.” The one with Jade laughed. “Now my field card will drain you from all of my destroyed monsters. Goodbye”

“No, thanks to my spell card I take no effect damage the turn I play it” Mike placed the card in the graveyard.

“I am done.” He took a deep breath and stared at them. He was a little worried but he was fighting for his friends and nothing can keep him from beating these people.

“My turn,” The man with Jade went next. He drew his next card.

Mike prayed he would make it threw this turn.

There field looked better than Mikes. Mike had only 100 life points. And it was there turn. Mike just keep his eyes on them and prepared for a final fight. A drop of sweat fell from his cheek.

Drake and his sister appeared at a cemetery. “What is this place?” Drake asked. She just stayed quiet and pointed at a grave. Drake fell on his knees and read that they had is mom and sisters name on them.

“What dose this mean?”

Drake hears foot steps from behind him and turns around. It was Drakes dad. He did not have any emotion at all. He walked right thought Drake. Drake’s dad looked at the grave a smiled.

Next the sky went dark ant it stared to rain. His dad looked up at the sky and laughed. He started chanting some weird spell over Drakes sister grave and then he disappeared.

“So my dad brought you back?”

She turned to Drake and nodded. Drake went numb.  “SO are you working with my dad?”

She just smiled and then grabbed Drakes hand and they disappeared. Drake found him-self back laying on the ground at Mikes duel.

Drake got back to his feet. He wounded how the duel was going.  “Hey Mike, what happened to Gloria?” He asked.

Mike turned and looked at Drake. “Have you not been watching?”

“Sorry I just had the shock of my life.”

“Well she gave up and now I am all by my self.” Mike turned back to the men.

Drake did not ask any more questions. “Mike needs to stay focused.”

“Now, Jade, attack Dark Blade.” Jade pulled up her sword and ran she swung it across her body.

“Jade!” Mike called up.

Jade gripped the sword harder. “ATTACK!” The men yelled.

Mike could not take any more, “I have to fight or I will never win.”

Jade followed thru with her attack. “I remove my Block Warrior from the grave yard and negate your attack and then I get to draw a card.” Mike said.

This yellow and black warrior monster appeared in front of Dark Blade and shields him from the attack.   

“Well I guess since your friend gave up her soul then I guess it’s my turn.” The other man went next.

He drew his card. “Go Knight- Supreme and attack Dark Blade and win me this duel!”

“I hope what you had face down is what I need.” Mike prayed. “I play Gloria’s face down card. The card flipped up and Mike was shocked. “Yes, it is Trap Replacement 2. I get to remove one trap card from my deck and then this cards effect becomes the one I removed. SO I will remove my Magic Cylinder.”

“Grrr.” The men said. But it was too late the Knight attack was stopped by the cylinder and aimed right back at them.   

The men- 4100

“Now back to me.” Mike drew his next card. “Man I have got to win this now because I can not hold them off much longer.” Mike thought. “I play Warrior’s Assemble. This card lets me special summon one warrior monster from my grave yard. Next I can remove any number of warrior monsters in my grave yard and give there attack points to…………….Dark Blade.” The monster rose back to the field. (1800)

“Now I remove Junk Warrior (1300) and Arms Aid (1800)” Dark Blades attack points rose. Dark Blade- 4900

“Now I play my Lighting Blade and give my monster 800 more attack points.”
Dark Blade-5700

“Now, attack Knight- Supreme.” Dark Blade swung it’s sword and sliced the knight in half.

The Men- 500

“Now for my other Warriors Assembles effect, when I destroy a monster you take 200 points of damage for my Dark Blade’s level.”

Dark Blade sung his sword and there life points hit zero.
To Be continued................

Now I have caught you guys up. Hope you guys like it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 7
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3