Dark World Society
April 17, 2024, 09:04:40 pm Central Daylight Time
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links [DWS Facebook] Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

T.J's and Mike's Journey

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Yubelservant12

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: Fever

Views: 12
Comments (1)
By: Fever
Members Currently Online!
1 Guest, 0 Users
+- The Dark World Society Top Posters
Fever
PkMn Trainer
ArkticDark
Dragon in the Shadows
XxReptarxX
Bakura_yami
BigStinkinApe
Meddling Mage
Kingdiepie
JackalKing
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T.J's and Mike's Journey  (Read 318 times)
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +54/-0

Why Do We Fall?

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2009, 04:17:32 pm Central Standard Time »

He lost!!!
Report Spam   Logged

"I was meant to inspire good. Not madness. Not death."

DarkworldServant
Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

Mobile User Third Year Anniversary Level 4 Combination Thread Starter
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2009, 07:54:24 pm Central Standard Time »

Ok I know it's been a while since my last chapter but I have been busy but I hope I an post the new chapter some time next week.
Report Spam   Logged

The time as come for the Reign of The Dark worlds
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2009, 11:41:34 pm Central Standard Time »

It's all good. I hope other people are reading these.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkworldServant
Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World

Dark World Fortune +8/-0

Mobile User Third Year Anniversary Level 4 Combination Thread Starter
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2009, 09:08:28 pm Central Standard Time »

Ok, here it is. I hope you like it. I know the wait has been long but I hope it was worth it. The Great Demon is about to rise so do our heros have a way to stop it? Find out!

Ch.10 Rise of the Great Demon.

There life points fell to zero. They stood there. “We still have an effect that can defeat you.”

Mikes eyes read horror. “What do you mean?”

“Did you forget my field card, you may have destroyed my monster but you lose 700 points.”

Mike- 100

The flames stared to burn around Mike. But when they died down Mike was still standing.

“What!” They yelled.

“Well My Warriors Assemble makes it were I do not take any effect damage. So goodbye” Mike flicked his wrist.

The flames licked up at there feet and in a matter of moments there empty body fell.

Mike stood there shacking and then fell down and closed his eyes.

Drake ran up to Mike. “Mike” he called out.

He knelled by him and shook him. “Wake up.”

“Great now we have all the souls we need to call on for the Great Demon.” The man in the golden chair got up and started to chant. He raised his hands in the air an all the souls he captured were being absorbed. This black fog covered the area and then all the lights in the city went out.

Drake looked up in the sky. “What is going on?” 

The ground began to shake. And then a loud boom flooded the city. “Bow before me!!!!!” It roared.

Mike’s deck stared to glow in his duel disk. “Get up” A monster with glowing wings, with a bright blue body and silver tips. “Mike.” It said in a whisper.

Mike eyes opened. “What…….is……..Going………..on.” He fought to get to his feet.

Mike glanced at the dragon. “We need you to help; the end of the world is at hand. The Great Demon has awoken once again.”

Mike  looked around and saw the sky above him was going pitch black. He could feel death and evil all around him. The dragon let out a roar.

Drake ran up to Mike. “What are we going to do?” He asked.

“I have know idea.” Mike said has he looked up into the now lightless sky.

T.J and Jade laid in the hospital beds. Jades deck started glowing and a Purple dragon with silver and yellow wings appeared over Jade’s bed. It gave off it’s on bright light. “Jade.” It whispered in a low hush tone.

The dragon flapped it wings. “Jade, wake up we need your help.” 

Mike and Drake stood there in the light of the dragon. Screams of terror could be heard all around. Out of the corner of Drakes eyes he saw Gloria’s duel disk and  the top card was glowing. “Mike” He said nudging him.

Mike glanced back and out rose this green dragon with silver wings. It let out a roar and flew into the sky.

“Were is it going?” Mike asked as they watched the dragon fly into the dark sky.

The ground shook again and Mike and Drake fell down.. Next a flash of lighting struck a few feet from Mike and Drake. It hit a tree and it started to fall. Mike and Drake struggled to get to there feet but the ground shook again an they fell again. They closed there eyes.

The tree had stopped. Mikes dragon shield them and the tree crashed on it.

“As long as I am here you will be safe Mike.” The dragon roared.

The dragon from T.J’s deck appeared in the room with Jade and her dragon. “T.J” It whispered.

The dragons saw that they were not moving. They each grabbed Jade and T.J and flew out of the building.

They brought them back to Mike and Jade. “Why are they here?” Mike yelled.

“We need them.” Mikes dragon said.

“But there souls are gone.” Mike said. Mike glanced over and saw that Gloria was still on the ground. He walked over and brought her by the group.

“Well if we don’t defeat the Great Demon then we will lose them forever.” Jades dragon said.

The ground shook again. But this time it was louder and more fierce then before. Mike and Drake fell down again. Next the ground started to split.  Mikes dragon grabbed him and Drake.

T.J’s dragon grabbed him and Gloria and then Jades dragon grabbed her. They were all on the dragons backs. In the next second the dragons took off to the middle of the city.

Buildings were crumbling all around them. If you were walking the ground was split and falling apart.

This black smoke started flowing from the crakes. “Bow before my might.” A voice crackled.

Mike and Drake were so freaked out that there were scared to death. “Are you ready to fight?” His dragon asked. Mike gulped.

Up ahead this black figure standing about 15 foot tall with a fire red eyes and wings as big has him with the out line as red a flames. “Come on you useless dragons and try to fight.

Suddenly the area around them there was no buildings are anything. Then flames shot up from the earth and a made a big flam box. Like when the field card was played.

The only light was coming from the dragons. These little small flaying demons started shooting out the fire. The dragons were fighting them off.

But the Great Demon swung his hand and knocked the dragons to the ground. Mike, Drake, T.J, Gloria an Jade fell off.

The only light were from the dragons but it looked like it was just a tiny bit lesser light then before. “Mike, we need a plan because once out light goes out we will be gone.”

Mike glanced up at the demon. “GO attack my little monsters.” He shouted.

Mike saw some heading his way. He rolled out of the way an on his back he activated his duel disk. He drew a card. “Go Dark Blade.” The warrior stood on the field and was fighting the monsters off with his sword.

Drake activated his duel disk and played a monster. “Go Cyber Dragon.”  The monster blasted a lot of the little devils away.

Drake ran over and stood by Mike. Then all the dragons flew over a stopped in front of them. Jade, T.J and Gloria were laying on the ground behind them.

From under the ground this red and black demon crying a sword sliced Dark Blade in half. It came under the ground. Mike felt a pain go though his body.

Mike-3700

“Feel the pain and die.” The Great Demon  laughed.

“It seems like if we lose our monster we lose life points an once our life points hit zero we loose.” Mike told Drake.

The dragons turned around and let out a blast of light. But the black demon blocked it with a shield.

The Great Demon shot these chains from his hands and they wrapped around the dragons. The dragons were unable to move. “We can not let you interfere.” The Great Demon laughed.

Chins were now binding the dragons and rake noticed that there light was dimming. “Mike we need to win this or our Dragons will die. Cyber Dragon attack” Mike yelled.

The black demon and Cyber Dragon both destroyed each other.

“Yes.” He whispered. But then pain shot in his body.

Drake- 3000

“When my demon was killed you take damage for each of your monsters level that killed it.”

Next two more of those demons stood before them. “Well if we can play monsters I bet traps and Spells work the same way.” Mike thought as he place a card face down.

“SO are you going to fight?” The Great Demon Asked.

Drake summoned another Cyber dragon. “Attack one of those demons!” He yelled.

The monster clashed and they both were destroyed. Drake took another 1000 points of damage.

Drake-2000

“Be careful.” Mike yelled.

Next another one of those beast appeared but this time they fused together. The demon had black wings red eyes spikes a two tails. It pulled out two swords and shot at Mike and Drake. 

“Go trap,” Mike called out. “Mirror Force.” There were shielded and then the blast  defeated the beast.

But then pain flooded threw Mikes body.

Mike- 2900

“When a trap cards kills that monster the person that used the trap takes 800 points of damage.” The Great Demon let out a roar.  “Fight you worthless humans”

Mike glanced at the dragons. He could see pain in there eyes. And there light was going out. “We need a plan” Mike said.

“Well we need one fast because if we don’t get one then the whole world is doomed.”

They stood there looking at the Demon.

To Be Continued.............
Report Spam   Logged

The time as come for the Reign of The Dark worlds
Fever
Gotham Needs You
Administrator

Why Do We Fall?

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2010, 05:50:58 am Central Daylight Time »

Oh I haven't even seen this. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+- The Dark World Society Statistics
Members
Total Members: 140
Latest: raitomizumi
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 58444
Total Topics: 1844
Most Online Today: 3
Most Online Ever: 176
(November 14, 2012, 12:31:06 am Central Standard Time)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1